Today is my birthday...

Today is my birthday.tell me why shouldn't I kill myself by the end of the summer given the fact that I'm in constant pain and shit from an unknown illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/10101110010/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to a hospital moron

Have you tried weed?

Went to countless doctors and hospitals dipshit

Oh shit nigga me too! Happy birthday to us.

I don't give a shit about you

I'm going college at the end of this shitty summer

Used to be heavy smoker.went off it thinking it might help.with or without weed is the same shit

Livestream it

your illness is paranoia go to sleep

Cus your b-day is same as mine. And all the people Born today should be happy

Edgy

Then stop wasting their time and off yourself, you attention seeking faggot; we all know you are too much of a pussy to kill yourself.

I'm gonna hang myself from a tree in the middle of a field .kinda poetic huh?

Fuck yeah nigga!

Yes. Make sure you have a sharpie in your bum

Fuck, numbers looked good regarding "unidentified pain" and THC.
Happy Birthday, dude. Get well.

I'm really ready to do it in my mind .i made this thread in the eventuality I forgot something to consider you stinking cunt

Also I have 24 000 euros in a bank account .what fun thing could I do with them ? Taking in the fact that I have days when I can barely walk

I'm not OP. I had crazy back and hip pain for months since last winter, nobody knew what it was and I was sent to physical therapy for tight muscles. About two months of no/little improvement I went back to the doc and was sent for a CT scan. Swollen lymph nodes, sent to oncologist etc etc colonoscopy found big tumor not far in. Colon cancer. Sucksman. 33 years old, never any serious health issues previously. 4th chemo treatment in, surgery in a few months. We'll see. I'd be dead already if we didn't find it. Near 100% blockage.

If you haven't had a scan I recommend it. Good luck OP.

Multiple scans . I'm giving myself another chance going to some doctor at the end of the summer.after that I'm done

OP here Also it's funny and somewhat depressing that in my native language people on your birthday tell you "have more years to come". If only those stupid fuckers knew

If u have any money before u die send me pubg and need some csgo skins
steamcommunity.com/id/10101110010/

Not worth waiting man, just kill yourself

Life is worth living and death is worth escaping and u have purpose hope and love in life op go out there and live it

My birthdays tomorrow

Leos ftw

Nah. Death is alright. Ever read an NDE account where they wanted to come back? Bet you haven't because this world is heavy and negative and no one would choose to survive if they were chilling out in a higher plane.

Make urself useful. Get gun kill some people while streaming it.

Because you're a Leo. You're a strong, prideful, leader. You don't puss out just because things are hard, you push through and you bring happiness to those around you.