youtube.com/watch?v=KllhmlFqIsY
youtube.com/watch?v=dU0XR4NZIHM
youtube.com/watch?v=lVrUtTeyAR0
youtube.com/watch?v=4niekJi_L28
rateyourmusic.com/artist/darkspace
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/spacemen_3/forged_prescriptions/

these are the two best albums I've taken LSD to

Calling all patricians, I have 25x 150ug's on the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=KllhmlFqIsY

alien shit

DUDE

>tripfagging for no reason
>hehe, LSD my fellow gentlemen right? (tips fedora)

fuck off underage

Sweet Trip
Flaming Lips

>namefagging as Succ
>calling anyone else underage

fuck yeah

I'm 24 and I'm older than most of you children etc

>Succ

LSD my fellow gentlemen right? (tips fedora)

Anyways who's ever tried LSD would ignore this but since it's for to me you get monkey on avey's head

LSD is for grown men

Post the best albums for LSD. I'm on a scavenger hunt.

Sweet Trip seems like a good idea

Underage detected b&a

Nobody who's taken the best psychedelic would post something this angsty towards it

I'm going to dedicate my life to finding the best LSD albums. It's a reason to live.

why do you care so much about what someone else does?
who cares man, lsd is fun, you're not supposed to have a complex, underlying reason to have it

Brian Wilson allegedly took "125 mics of purple liquid Owsley" the first time he dosed.

Any psy-trance album.
I don't normally listen to it but when tripping that shit's fucking mesmerising.

Agreed, I liked darkpsy the best

I need to explore more psy trance

I find these albums just as good with shrooms. LSD definitely has more variance.

DRUGS

>I haven't tried LSD so I make fun of it and stuff

I was coming down from a trip with three of my best friends while listening to Loveless, the sun was slowly setting over my town, sipping on tea, my dogs and my cat came in to chill with us and it was heaven.

nice

best post in the thread it made me feel cozy

I usually trip with my dog

can you give an example of a good psytrance album for a beginner? I think the only psytrance I've ever heard is Gommi.

Or maybe you're just acting like a stereotypical 14 year old who just smoked weed for the first time in his life and wants every person he meets to know about it, so you're getting made fun of.

Seriously, "spoonfeed me profound LSD experiences"? Get a little further up your own asshole you fucking tryhard. Your experience is going to depend almost entirely on set and setting. Put on the fucking Spice Girls if you want to - makes no fucking difference.

if LSD makes you this bitter I think I'll pass

Not a huge fan of music on LSD t b h. Stuff sounds really watery. I'd rather explore auditory hallucinations. The best drug related music experience in my opinion is in a dark room at night on high doses of DXM

nigga I'm in a different portal/time frame

that guy has never tried LSD, it's actually therapeutic to such things he posted.

i hope you're trolling cause this is all pretty cringey shit

I'm not trolling....

There's a difference between Spice Girls and Fishmans.

ITT children talk about shit they don't understand

>LSD is a meme drug

Are you 18-21?

the is the age group I associate with this behavior.
This is a horrible thread
no it's not

I'm 24 but you seem like you're 17 and just met friends who do more than drink and want to tell everyone about it

but I'm 24

is it autism then?

>looking for someone find as undersage instead of discussing the best drug of all time

I bet you are actually younger than 24, never done LSD, and you're only posting because you have nothing to contribute. Disgusting.

lmao i've done my fair share of LSD. I just don't feel the need to announce it to everyone

enlightenment & awareness

>announce it to everyone
back up, this isn't a thing over the age of 21 says. Looking for incredible LSD music is one of the most mature things a human being can do.

lol okay im leaving this thread

>fair share
this too

instead of talking of your experience like you haven't spoken of any profound experience

You're underage and I've broken it down piece of piece

LSD is an important drug in relation to music and should be discussed without your prepubescent sperges

Good work

Hopefully the next LSD thread isn't as spergy

this is the shittiest thread I've ever seen and it's far from OP's fault

Everyone does their own thing but music is by far definitely my go to. I also like walking around in nature.

t. OP who turned off his trip

This intensifies a trip very well with its bendings and reverb effects.

never done lsd but if i did, this'd be the one i tried first

is the live version really that much better?

no that wasn't even me you see you're wrong again

I mean I posted the best LSD album of all time in the OP so it's objectively far from my fault. you should probably get your head chopped off.

viper yourself my man

I've listened to this album, definitely a good tripping album for a more relaxed environment.

>escaping your humanity instead of celebrating it
lol tbqh

bardo pond - bufo alvarius

no no no viper yourself actually

This is the second times it's been posted, I've never listened to it tripping. Definitely adding this to my catalogue.

Listened to it on all 15 of my trips.

Almost all of their songs are way better live. You should really give it a listen. The other live album that came out last year is not as good as 98.12.28 but its very good too.

I loved my experience on LSD, but a lot of people swear by DMT as the peak of psyches, have you tried that?

Also OP, Boards of Canada - Music Has the Right to Children+walking around in nature was one of the best trips I've ever had

welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=dU0XR4NZIHM

hell yeah. I listened to this today.
This thread is getting better

how good are truffles in amsterdam desu

ive had some "trips" on MJ but idk what to expect when doing harder shit im p scared desu

Happy Cycling is all the more appropriate considering the history of LSD

I don't know but we need more Buddha patricians like the one before

That one is nice under the influence but Geogaddi is insane

do you get audio hallucinations on weed like i do? that shit gives me trepidation about trying anything harder

Great tripping album

You could feel the sky is one of my favorite tracks on here

How she go bud

I think of this one as more of a shroom album but

youtube.com/watch?v=lVrUtTeyAR0

Tell me this doesn't sound like You Could Feel the Sky + Telepathic Workshop

Tripped on Christmas and listened to listen while up in a cabin in the middle of a snowstorm. Peak comfy

Good album

Listened to that while taking a walk at night on 250ug and become suicidal. The ending was just fucking intense.
youtube.com/watch?v=4niekJi_L28

I can barely walk on 250ug but more power to you

>black metal with LSD
that seems a bit silly user, why not something more uplifting?

fuck off inxy, go back to sucking zach hill's cock

I like the melancholic atmosphere. It fits perfect for taking a walk in a snowy forest for example. I'm not an acid newbie and tried a lot of music while tripping. BM has never been such a massive problem before.

More power to you, just I hope you don't go mad with all the doom and gloom

You might like tripping to Darkspace

rateyourmusic.com/artist/darkspace

Allready know them, but its not my kind of music. Its not as uplifting and gazy as modern BM.

why does every 17 year old that *does drugs once* feel the need to come brag about it to their online "friends" at Sup Forums?

In Fiction is perfect during ego death

>Sup Forums friends brag
underage non experienced you aren't enlightened

why does every normie whos scared of drugs feel the need to sperg out at any thread invlolving the discussion of drugs. this could be said about anything. people enjoy discussing interesting hobbies in their life. you're on a music board for fucks sake.

ive tried dmt 4 times. words really cannot describe the experience, breakthrough or not, due to how short it is. my first time i didn't breakthrough, I was completely mobile and felt all the surges of energy running through my body. another time I sunk into my couch and the english language sounded completely foereign to me. the other two times i was drunk was certainly blasted out of my mind, but i didn't get much from the experience. im planning to smoke alone for the first time this weekend. still my most mind blowing and intense experience was on shrooms.

Makes you feel like you are going on a quest to unlock the secrets of the world

good story

People who enjoy psychs would also like music recommendations for future trips. What's wrong with that?

normies with edge retaliate and there's a battle