What do YOU think/like about brittany venti ?

what do YOU think/like about brittany venti ?

Fucking normie, get off my stream reeeeee

I think she has nice tits

Great actor.
Deserves more

/thread

Who?

I think she wore a blue shirt at least once

Post more tits

her tits are too big
9/10

Her trolling skills are hightier

her trolls are actually garbage she just has a huge fanbase of drooling retards that back her up

this she is a shit troll with beta whiteknights followers.

too old

I like 2 things about her. 2 very big, sopping wet things about her.

chillout this isnt a 2009 thread

I love her body. Literally built for semen extraction and milk production.

I like her tits.

11/10 body with a bit of a butterface. The whole attention whore aspect is a turn off, though.

>what do YOU think/like about brittany venti ?

Nigger with big tits. So what?

I don't.

She looks like she was born with some kind of fetal alcohol syndrome or down syndrome. Bitchs face looks really wrong, most girls from new York or Jersey have hard features. I am not sure why you guys obsess over some of the most pathetic bitches on the planet.

I miss the videos/streams where she pretended to be a fucking retard. Those were pretty good, especially when she occasionally broke character. Plus her body is fucking ridiculous.

That way we're not obsessing over huge, throbbing, cheesy, unwashed cock. It's all yours, big boy. Go ahead and THROAT THE FUCK out of that thing.

Your orientation screams through your words. Let it scream through your pants, gayboy.

buttslammed

she fucking fooled me and the way I found out was when she did an interview with some anti-feminist and I was shocked as shit because she's been doing the stick for so damn long

>be dumb cunt
>have no actual talent
>make twitch channel to stream shittily played casual video games
>few autistic fans, but it's not good enough
>goes on Sup Forums
>more autistic people raid her channel and give her donations with troll messages
>she pretends to freak out
>autistic kids giving her money hand over fist thinking theyre raiding her and she keeps pretending that it bothers her
>repeats this until large autistic fanbase
>12 year olds and autistic perma virgin adults pay her rent

Damn dude I've heard of projecting before, but you take the cake. We're talking about girls and you go off on sucking dick...who's Orientation screams through what words now?

sucking dick ain't gay, as long as you say no homo.

I like her milkers

I'd love to see those udders hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

Cx TriHard

More

If it works for Kaceytron...

and she also has to moo and moan while being milked

I'd rather see a feedbag on her face.