sluggobros out

ioi comeback when

at least we can all agree that Twice can't sing

remember when minx was in paris
youtu.be/2ryjuUKk7Rw

Lana Del Rey is a 10/10.

you mean aoa

First for uggo

What exactly happens during comebacks that make idols get like 3 hours of sleep? Rehearsal for shows shouldn't take that long or does it?

br

I remember

they go on for hours and usually start between 2-5 am

they probably spend a majority of their day practicing and then the rest is schedules

it's coming beyond the scene bros, are you ready?
twitter.com/peachboy_0613/status/887755942929907712

>And if I were any of the eliminated members I'd fucking hate Tzuyu and Momo when the were suddenly added in the last 5 minutes of the show
and now they're the two most popular members
JYP knew what he was doing

already been a month since SOTY has been dropped (cherry bomb)

performing on shows takes up a ton of their time

there's rehearsals then the actual stage and then hours of waiting around for the show to end so they can stand on stage at the end

apologize to excuse me

damn it i thought this was comeback news

one of her better pics, sadly...

Music Bank takes like 12-15 hours to film, because all the artists are required to show up at 5 am, even tho most will have to wait hours before it's their turn to rehearse and later film

There should be less shows. Do we really need one every day?

horse is pretty cool so i hope it does well

they should just make half the shows kpop shows and half the shows gaypop shows

that way our girls get every other day off and we don't have to see fagboys while we wait for our girls

youtube.com/watch?v=nGCYTkFxhkA

this is why I say people who don't show up to shows shouldn't be eligible to win

imaging spending all day at that place and then USB dragon gets to win without even setting foot in the building

yeah, mama was great

limitless tho

this man for South Korean president

this

>mannequin challenge

what year is this

Extremely good suggestion if the girl groups could maintain acceptable viewership

Bona, my Bona...

Would less practice and being more rested to have energy to do the performance be better?

Can they just sleep while it's not their turn?

kpop late with the memes like always

already been two months since SOTY was dropped (Signal)

some good movies start like this

wording this. there is one user who thinks all shows should be winnable by no-shows and i wanna punch that dude in his face because of the amount of work and effort that goes into every performance we see even on throwaway music shows

havnt seen idol school yet
is it worth watching?

cute

Whoops meant to post in this new thread

The point stands. The whole thing was ridiculous - imagine all that stress as a 17-18 year old. Tzuyu was FIFTEEN when starting the show and Cub had just turned sixteen before starting

>Shit Of The Year

Word.

>Can they just sleep while it's not their turn?
that would ruin their makeup and puff up their faces

word
can't wait for their comeback

and the artists who can't attend because they're doing world tours because their music and status is on an entirely other level than your waifu's nugu shit group are not working hard?

youtu.be/kaqqqmeNGi0?t=43

this is good video about Music Bank

this year

if the artists are doing world tours why would they care about music show trophies?

sleeping in those waiting rooms is probably really uncomfy

this guy gets it

for real, I never liked these culling shows, thought they were fucked up from the start
unfortunately it seems like the fresh meme at this time so it will be a long time before they stop doing them

>your waifu's nugu shit group
my waifu is cub and twice are at the top of kpop
nice try tho

>the girl on 0:45
omo

fans care about music trophies

word

if only the music video didn't suck

>Twice
>working hard
they can't be if they can't sign and can't even fucking lipsync properly either

they can't execute their gimmicky retarded choreo properly either.

so you ruined your own argument. good job.

I don't think artists touring the world will miss one or two plastic trophies. If they care that much then they can just set their tours after their promotion cycle

why would fans watch a music show their "artist" isn't on?

>reddit spacing

why do you

type like this

are you okay????

do you faggots really not realize that trophies aren't given out based on who would want them the most?

what the fuck?

to see if they win?

wording this

the worst was the end when they made Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Dubu literally read out loud the newly eliminated members' names. Basically "hey, I'm taking your place, fuck you". And if I were any of the eliminated members I'd fucking hate Tzuyu and Momo when the were suddenly added in the last 5 minutes of the show

>sign
I think you meant to say "sing"

f
Actually they can't ruin their make-up since they get it done early to do the rehearsal
Also lots of groups can't eat too much depending on the clothes they are wearing

Is k-folk punk a thing?

people like the drama i guess. it's almost like a dramatic movie but the characters are actually real people and going through constant stress

Why are television shows giving out trophies to artists that aren't even bringing in viewers in the first place? Why do they owe it to people who are successful on completely separate platforms?

what's the worst kpop live performane of all time?

they go back to salon and get makeup retouching, if they don't got makeup staff with them

twice

They do bring in viewers though, fans will watch just to see if they win in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=WR8OoiXDrfI

Yeah I agree cause I just posted that in the other thread

because giving out trophies to groups who are fucking irrelevant is the fastest way to totally discredit your trophy and entire fucking program in general

turn up/hype songs, post em

youtube.com/watch?v=-A96vsgB1EM

What? It's about being fair to the artists

How about this, all the artists can just stop going to shows and the show can just play MVs for an hour and then they can announce the winner after. Imagine the viewership they'd get out of that

holy shit what is this lmao

These days you can get the news instantly off Twitter

cant be worse than it already is (sub 1%)

No they don't, they just watch that shit on youtube or twitter. Most of the viewers come from fans of people actually attending the show

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxPfww9G5Ng

from people who watched

music shows have notoriously bad ratings, people don't watch that shit live anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=nJpGSLcqYoA
youtube.com/watch?v=SrHZ6LUBMsA
youtube.com/watch?v=SBr_6oRtHe0

s/o to jay park aomg

instagram.com/p/BWuwsU0Hb9Y/
Are they taking pictures with the Gameboy color camera?

sluggie and irene look spooky as hell

Are there early videos of jisoo during her scandal, was she crying all the time? Why does korea believe rumors so easily

turn up

youtube.com/watch?v=gqhWHy0rrtM

choco chip cookie~

>What? It's about being fair to the artists
the criteria is already fair.
the artists who are too famous and successful to go on shows now shilled their groups going on them back in the day when they were irrelevant.

it's fair because the trophy goes to the most popular and relevant artists and songs based on the streams, social media, whatever. and when the trophy does go to someone who doesn't seem to deserve it, people notice and the show gets shit on and gets its reputation hurt.

>sm group trying to be patrician by using retro gadgets
wouldn't be surprised dbh

twitter.com/MnetMcountdown/status/887536594231607297

Remember this later.

cherry BOMB

its an aesthetic
they're trying and cutely failing to be spooky

2PM GOAT

that's all just had to remind the masses