Just a thread

Just a thread.

So everyday I leave home at around 6AM on my bike and return at 8PM and there is this 13-year-old girl (probably older) who walks her dog and she keeps looking me. She doesn't look at anyone else but me. What do I do? Do I talk to her?

Lol

Rape.her

She can see that you're a pedophile.

goodmorning
no i want to at least get to know her
but i don't like children, i don't even like babysitting anymore

go say hi, what's the worst that can happen?

i live alone user, i have no friends or family, we'll get to talking then winter will set in and she'll want to come into my home and eat all my food... or whatever kids do nowadays.

>kids
it's spelled thirTEEN for a reason, user
chances are she's in the romance age already
so go for it, talk to her and let her crash if she wants

is that even legal? I'm like 10 years older than her

If you don't have any sexual thing with her it is , you could be her friend and shot but people are going to think that you are a pedo

why wouldn't it be?
it's only creepy if you make it creepy

I think i'll just pretend she's my kid sister or something...
how do i keep it from becoming creepy?

"Hey, girl, you must love your dog to walk it everyday. I had one just like him when I was your age but didn't walked him much" and you trail off expecting her response

You should know the dogs race

Use "steal" on her

Hi angel
Ask her if she wants to marry you

treat her like a little sister, i guess
be cool, and don't freak out every time you see an uniform
now, if the true nature of your relationship ends up going further than that, keep it under closed doors

Next time you see her and she looks at you just give her a friendly smile, keep doing that and let some time pass. After some time start a convo or ask the dogs breed or something.

does that even work?
how does that work?
Hi user! Where is everyone!?
I don't think I can keep her moans behind closed doors.
This is a good idea...
I have a bit of anxiety though.

Dead hopefully
W-what moans?

why do you want them dead??
and if our relationship goes any further i don't think i can say... "no"

>anxiety.
Duuuude you will smile to her to build up cobfidence. How large are her breasts? Is her waist thin? Or is she a little fat...

hi ; - ;

She's like a child but I saw her with the local high school uniform. DFC, long light brown hair, light skin and wears a New York Jets' jacket everywhere she goes.
>whichismyfavoriteteamaswell

hey user wry crie?

That's why you start off with something small. It gets you comfortabel with smiling at her. Is of becaude die is a girl or that she is younger than you?

well, you have already three conversations tracks: the dog (name, breed, age...) the jets and herself

Because I don't like them
Take her to your house then

its because i don't want to go to prison!

but i have social anxiety.
what don't you like about them? avatars?

I only watched the anime. Is the VN better?

are you really afraid of a smol girl and her dog?

Rem is... Zzzzzz

Just talking to the girl and wanting to get to know her wont get you in to prison. Besides if she doesnt really react to a smile she probably doesnt want to have any business with you so that's a good way of checking before you start talking.

It is pretty good but very sad, don't read it.
yeah i am. anxiety is a serious illness, but something is telling me to talk to her
maybe its fate?
in the past they killed psychopaths so that they wouldn't breed. that's why so many people from England are so nice and so many people from Africa are crazy

I don't know ._.

uwu

a-ah, i'll keep that mind.
i feel as if i'm going to get arrested
you can just hate someone for no reason lol
ehy uwu what's up?

could be fate, could be instinct...
bit i'd bet it's a good way to fight your anxiety
go! be strong!

i don't even want to go home later tonight i'm so scared

I am trying my hand with VN, i had some dowloaded by a friend and started with rance (heh).
It mifht be fate. I am 21, kissless, the usual and not much troubled abiut it. But I am sad that I won't get that innocent, trembling and soft teen first love.

Go take youwur meds owo
I can and I will >.

Lewd.
and you shouldn't worry about that kind of stuff. from my experience girls love older guys. you'll be tearing up hymens in no time.

unless you're grossly overweight you have no reason to be scared

You'll be fine user. But I strongly approve of going with your gut feeling. You dont get them for nothing. And it will help you with the anxiety like someone already said earlier

do hate people in your real life as well?
i'm pretty fit, i ride my bike all day out of the city looking for work

I'm getting them now uwu

she is soooo smol though, at least 5' even. maybe 89lbs.
i don't know anymore

All of your other waifu faggots left you. The others at least had enough brain power to stop fighting a lost battle. But you! You persist!
Congratulations, you are even more fuckin' pathetic than the other waifu fags. Kill yourself cunt.

well then, you're fit and maybe even handsome, there's a pretty high chance that she's crushing on you
go for it, champ!
smile back when she smiles at you and go talk to her, if you follow your instinct it'll probably feel pretty natural

>he thinks only one of us is here

Kanade a cute! CUTE!

Swallow all of them uwu
Yes >_

Oh. You spineless pitiful cowards are hiding. Figures. I haven't see the classic waifu threads for a considerable time now. Makes me feel happy.
I think its time for you sad clowns to fuck off to your own cesspit.

hey jack what's up?
what would you do in my shoes?
ikr
SHE"S MINE
um this is a personal question but do you hate yourself?

Dont think about it too much. She could be a friend for life and someone that looks up to you. If you dont have any sexual feelings for the girl then there is nothing wrong with it and also nothing to fear.

What part of "kill yourself cunt" could you not comprehend to ya fuckin' ape

Yes ._.

Because they're autosaged retard
>Let's make threads that 404 in 10 minutes

And the bans start coming and they don't stop coming.
Hey NOW UR AN alLstaR get YOUR GAME ON GET LAID 7@?$

she's really cute in the face
i'd have to be dead on the inside to not have feelings for her after i get to know her
i'm working on it!
i just don't want people to find my body.
why?

AHAHAHAHAHA GLORIOUS!
YOU
GOT
FUCKED
Really tho, get a clue and fuck off. Make your own chan at whatever. Bring the miserable ragtag bunch of incompetent misfits with ya.

Nobody gives a shit about your body just do it.

your white is showing, you should be embarrassed
its going to smell really disgusting after 5 days

i already told you, i'd just be chill and chat with her about the dog and the rest depends on her reactions, but i assume she'd try to keep the conversation going

ITSGONNATAKEALOTTODRAGMEAWAYFROMYOUTHERESNOTHINGTHATAHUNDREDMENORMORECOULDEVERDOIBLESSTHERAINSDOWNINAFRICA
CLOSE JAMAK

Imbeginningtofeellikearapgodrapgod
Igotguns

that's true girls do talk a lot.
most times i see her she doesn't have her dog

man rap died in 2002

Don't worry you are already disgusting enough. And now that I'm here that odds are high that we are both gonna get hammered. Can't wait to see ya get what you deserve.

Imbecile.

ITSTHEPRICEIGUESSFORTHELIESIVETOLDBUTTHETRUTHITNOLONGERTHRILLSME

Cause I do ;-;

>waifu thread
>starts out with a discussion on how to groom a 13 year old
Idk why I'm even surprised

Your waifu is shit and your opinion is shit.

Listen you shit brain we are talking here about a beautiful story of a loli and her soon to be boyfriend. Contribute or go back to g/fur

wow you really are mean
i can't really handle your rudeness at the moment so, good bye.

It died, stop.

I wish you didn't. They is much to love about oneself and you should learn to focus on your positive traits. I'm going to leave for a while see ya!
we have to disguise them somehow? but i am in serious need of advice here.
damn i know i'm shit but my waifu is perfect, PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
seey a

So like, what's your story? I mean yeah you hate waifufags but what led you to your extreme hatred of them?

Me too
Bye angel have fun sexing the girl

Why
Cant
We
Dance
We
Used
To
Dance
And
Remember
How
To
Move
Together

Please at least attempt to join the rest of us in reality or kill yourself. You all are autistic enough that you view a 13 year old making eye contact with someone (probably because they are looking at her in the first place) as a sign of romantic interest or as an invitation to talk to her.
Idc if you guys are just fantasizing here, it's still really really concerning behavior.. especially given how much faggots like you guys idealize little girls.

You are talking about fuckin' nothing. Thats what you always did. It is more than enough for primitive faggots like you.

Fucking finally. And don't forget about killing yourself, you could do it in a ditch, a truly fitting resting place for a motherless cur such as yourself.

Its a long story. I suspect you are one of these idiots too so fuck off.

No

Then I hope that girl has parents or an older brother watching her, you fucking unironic pedo freaks

Angel user doesn't make "eye contact" with anyone, he is pathetic.

No

The girl is probably staring at his stilted as fuck body language then.

No

don't you usually see her when she's walking her dog?

this user doesn't strike me as dangerous, i bet she'd dom him in bed if it ever gets to that

The fact that he is so emotionally stunted that he wants a relationship with a 13 year old is evidence enough that he is dangerous, even if he doesn't have any malicious intent. Not realizing his actions are inappropriate is concerning enough. Stop sexualizing little girls you sick freak

You have to stiff when you're on a bike all day?

Nigga that wasnt even a sentence

uwu

This thread needs more No

Pedo says "no"?

uwu

but i don't want a relationship with her i just think its really rude of me to not at least say hi to her even though she has been glaring at me for 3 months
i usually see her sitting in the park in front of my building, or standing outside the lobby of my building

I see nothing wrong with sleeping with a little girl. Mostly because I am Muslim.

I like little girls uwu

I see nothing wrong other people with sleeping with a little girl. Mostly because I am a plaintiff against child abusers. Brings in the cash.

And this is why, ladies and gents, all delusional weeaboo blogging avatarfag pissants must be eradicated.
They are all depraved deviant degenerates. A threat to modern society and civilization itself. If you know any of these cockroaches living near you, grab the nearest and sharpest, go out and be done with it.

you must be really fun at parties, i bet...

sitting outside? alone? that doesn't sound good.
she's probably either lonely or trying to escape someone
go say hi, ask her if she minds you sitting around?
chances are she'll steal glances at you, ask if there's something funny on your face, maybe?