What's the most easy way to make money as a male Sup Forums *I'm not robbing a fucking bank**

What's the most easy way to make money as a male Sup Forums *I'm not robbing a fucking bank**

idk dude
working?

Work

/thread

Become jew

robbing a bank

Jesus we got a funny guy right here lads

Loan people money. Jew them on the interest rate.

It's not legal to rob a bank, but you can legally rob people blind through usury. The key to Jew power.

Niggers.

Is it worth being a burglar jew?

yes

sucking dick
getting ass fucked

I could honestly rob people while they sleep, I'm an owl and never sleep during night, if i jumped a fence i could most likely steal what ever I would like.

Sucking dick for money

I couldn't do that even if I tried, I'd throw up to the sight of a cock in my eyes...

Write a check for 1 million dollars. If it says it on the check, the bank has to give it to you.

If you really want some good money, hook up with rich older white dudes. They will pay top dollar for a younger guy.

genius plan

dealing drugs works well for some people

>Sucking dick for money

not as easy as you suspect, getting your dick sucked by faggots for money could work. most faggots who pay for sex want to suck instead of getting sucked.

Only drug I have gone into depth with is weed, should I try sell that or just go onto hard shit like ice, here in Australia its got a high demand.

I hope you get shot in the dick

You're a fat fuck that couldn't jump a fence. KYS.

There's an audio book called Easy money by Robin Banks you can download it for free, shit changed my life Sup Forumsro

There really is no bulletproof way to make "easy money". Most people who manage it are incredibly lucky and most are in the right place at the right time. Do you think Bill Gates would have gone on to make Microsoft if he'd been born 10 years earlier?

Link please. can't find.

You want me to do everything for you user?

I have polio.

I have extra strong mints, whats your point user?

Don't worry. can't find the audio book, my life won't change, RIP me.

Well try to get the hard copy then, you can probably get it from Amazon but it cost dorra

>they sleep, I'm an owl and never sleep during night, if i jumped a fence i could most likely steal what ever I would like.
So you're a nigger...

collect social security disability

ahahah gold

you sir are a fucking idiot!

Hahaha I know right

Do you mean a little extra money? I use Craigslist and look for gigs. I've helped people move, clean, cut their grass, remove tile, set up a yardsale. Lots of odd crap. And the money varies depending on what's available or your willingness to look for things to do. My goal is always to clear and extra $700 a month. This covers my rent. but the cash usually varies from $500-800 a month.

hahhaha, you bastard. well played

yes! but i totally lost it when asked for link
hahahahahahaha

damn that nigga got enuf to get him a kfc wing dinner without a coke

O damn now :P under kek