OP -- looking for a download of this for a while now. plz help

Soulseek nigha

Alternatively it's on Bandcamp for a decent price

bumping with charts

How do I get this good?

youtube.com/watch?v=A7lODxnCcmo

youtube.com/watch?v=GM_XnmNrEpg

That rendition of the LOTR theme is so great

Seriously guys, /dsg/ doesn't work. Ever notice how threads always die pretty quickly when posted almost daily? The best ones always are a month or 2 apart when people have more new shit built up to post. Like how the Depressive Silence demo isn't the first thing posted? (it'd be cool to be proven wrong, but at this rate it will be /metal/ 2 shitpost boogaloo)

don't jinx it dawg, there's loads of shit out there to share, enough for plenty of threads

one of my favourites: youtube.com/watch?v=Ne8fzMxX2Ps

>there's loads of shit out there to share, enough for plenty of threads
true, it just doesn't spark up enough interest here without the same 4 releases being circle jerked. seriously, the dungeon synth proboards are the way to go. pretty sure it was set up by someone of Sup Forums because it popped up right after nbbmn.

sharing this one again because Justin Broadrick is my favorite artist and the sound on this particular track kind of evokes/reminds me of DauĂ°i Baldrs without the medieval vibe

hope you enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=Asb820iJOB4

100% agree. I used to be the only person making these a year ago and spaced them out 1-2 months and they would get 200+ replies

youtube.com/watch?v=1lpf-nQFzJ4&t=1s

Are there any /dsg/ YouTube channels other than The Dungeon Synth Archives?

Does Dungeon Synth played with guitars only exist? (I suppose acoustic guitars would sound more authentic).

Here you go my man!!
Unfortunately this is the only one I know of like this so I'm open for more recs.
youtube.com/watch?v=vRa86UllViE

You faggots ruined dungeon synth. Stop making generals and destroying something that was once good.

anyone got anything similar to Burzum?

bamp

ephemerallandscapes.bandcamp.com/album/ephemeral-landscapes

shut up vermiNERD.

Define dungeon synth.

rateyourmusic.com/genre/Dungeon Synth/

Chronicles of Jest and Apothecarium use nylon guitars in a handful of their songs

whats up with kids these days
wanting to endlessly classify things into various niches so they can go "bro.. you probably never heard of it"
also how is exposing someone to other music "ruining" it

I've never heard the album in OPs pic and now I'm lisetning to it on youtube and it's cool. How is that a bad thing? OMG I might tell other old people and they'll now like and that will ruin it right?

fags.