Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
how do i handle a narcissistic drama queen of a sister? she drains everyone of their energy, especially our mom. she uses every fucking penny on expensive clothes and drinking every fucking day, and then doesn't have the money for to provide for her kids when its her turn to have them, nor for her rent, so our dad is forced to pay everything. every other month she sends shit on snapchat in bed saying something like "need to take sleeping pills mid day to get through all the pain". but what fucking pain? no one knows. she feels so fucking bad for herself for no reason - always. i am going batshit. if we as much as try to explain to her that maybe she should calm her shit, she throws a fucking tantrum and starts yelling and screaming. she has been a fucking nightmare my whole life.
tlf;dr: my older sister is a fucking psychopath, i don't know how to handle her.

Separate yourself from her. It can be pretty difficult with immediate family, but it can still be done. Don't spend your energy on her.

Letting people consume your thoughts in a negative light when you're with not with/around them is bad for your mental well being, regardless of their relationship to you.

Fuck her.

Sounds like sister is not happy with her current situation and parents are trying to help. Besides killing her, there isn't much you can do. Maybe take her to therapy?

This. Don't let her ruin your life. Maybe I'm just a cold person, but if someone's only bringing me negative energy, then I get away from them.

thank you. i've been trying to keep a healthy distance, but she is really manipulative. i can tell she is in some sort of a need, but being a bulimic fuckup for so many years now she's lost touch with reality.

she beat her boyfriend a lot, so he left her. before that she was married, and was abusive to him aswell. she has totally destroyed her two young kids. she is impossible to escape from, always claiming she needs me a lot.

she's gone to therapy for eons. it doesn't help. she is getting worse by the years.

I agree with all the other anons. Just seperate yourself from her. She is clearly a toxic human being that just can't be help.
I feel bad for her children though.

me too. they have become complete savages. the oldest is 11 and he still can't do normal things properly. he has total concentration issues and it isn't add/adhd. he is fucked from seeing and hearing violence his whole life. the youngest - 7 - often throws tantrums and wets herself on purpose.

another thing is, i've even gone to lenghts where i have told her i want nothing to do with her, but somehow she lures herself into my life claiming she has changed. things go well for a few months and then the ugliness comes to the surface again. right now i am waiting for a text from her where she claims i dont give a shit about her and how selfish i am for never "asking how she's doing".. cause she threw a tantrum earlier and i'm currently not responding to it. i am getting married in less than a year and i hardly have time to plain the wedding because somehow there is drama with her. sorry for writing a book here, but i am so frustrated.

Please stop bumping this absolute shite.

then don't post in it.

what you do is record everything that happens. videotape her tantrums, screenshot the snaps, save the texts etc. bank statements of how much $ your dad transfers. hire a lawyer and build a case against her. shell go to rehab and the kids will be with their gpa's. everyones happy

If you're not getting anything out of her it's best to just leave her alone.

Are your parents fighting for custody of the kids? They might still be able to fix them before 18. All you have to do is wait until the next instance of domestic abuse and just sick CPS on her ass with photo and video evidence.

i seriously wish i could, but as crazy she is i think she'd actually kill herself. we don't live together (thankfully) so it's mostly over text. but i get you. she's almost 35 and i'm 26.

this is the new normal

>have various issues and people support you
>ignore people with various issues

...and this is why we can't be trusted to be anything more than we are, but also why we are destroying the very systems that help/support us

no because the next thing would be their dad getting 100% custody. the kids' dad is a good dad though, and they cry and miss him like crazy whenever they're with her. child services are already in their lives, and it's a matter of time of them finding out how she lives her life. she has A LOT of power over us. when her ex left her because she beat him, she faked a car accident to get his attention, and we all went to the hospital. she seemed 100% fine.

i'm not sure what you mean, but i have friends with issues and i do my best to help them. but they don't act like psychopaths. often people get to the root of their problems, but my sister refuses to. tried my whole life to help her, but after week she's at it again.

it sounds like she needs an intervention or therapy or both

CLEARLY TO RESOVE THIS ISSUE YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH PICS INSTAGRAM FB AND Sup Forums WILL HANDLE THE REST.

At this point she needs to be institutionalized for her own safety and that of her kids.

Is he the kind of man that wouldn't bring the kids around to the rest of the family? If not then I don't see too much of an issue here.

furthermore, it is an endless cycle that not even our own technological advances can outpace and if anything it excerbates things further because again the fundamental problems exist within ourselves, families, communities, society and culture. we are eating ourselves alive and the solutions are not only difficult and complex, but outstretch our ability to invest in long term objectives.

There will come a time in your life where you'll stop caring. Once a sibling threatens suicide over and over, then pretty soon you start waiting for a call from the morgue; and in that moment there is no sadness, just anticipation for some sort of catharsis for yourself.
People like your sister don't change, they don't care, and they don't deserve your patience and sacrifice. All the best OP, make sure you leave nothing to regret; but also don't drain your own happiness for some toxic cunt that couldn't care less.

>she has A LOT of power over us.

Because you let her. If you're too dumb to cut her out of your life, then suit yourself.

Rape her

you say she's drinking every day, well that's why she feels bad.

why not just sterilize and install tracking device on her? quite honestly, people like you are more frightening than people like her. does she suffer from a multitude of issues which she fails to address herself? yes. is her family enabling this behavior because they hope she will get better or lessen the chance of more severe actions? yes. ultimately though, people like you with your barbaric perceptions are likely far closer to being a cold blooded psychopath than this person despite all her antics? i pity you, i really do and just so you know we wouldnt have half of everything humanity has achieved without the internal/external strife we fundamentally create not only for ourselves but others around us and your limited scope of what's best is arguably a demonstration of how ignorant you are, but yeah you're just another person society needs yet dont claim yourself as anything more than part of a whole rather than the whole itself.