You have 10 seconds to explain why you're single, and why it's not pic related

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're single, and why it's not pic related.

I have a bump on my dick

Fat and gay. Not the good gay...

I honestly don't know. I don't talk to enough girls? Girls just hate me for no discernible reason? I don't really know. I'm afraid of getting hurt like I have in the past?

I'm pretty friendly and likeable, but girls don't really like me for some reason or another.

>mfw guess i'm just an idiot with girls.

I am faggot. Please rape my face if nigra.

because monogamous relationships are not for me right now. I'd much rather have the 2 maybe 3 lady trio I'm with now than my ex gf

Quite a few grills think I'm attractive. Some have wanted to fuck me. Problem is stutter and socially autistic.

Gays are absolute sluts. you have even less of an excuse.

My ex of 6 years doesn't love me anymore. But two months later im fine with it we both had a lot of complaints about eachother and we were just together cause it had been so long. At this

Because I'm in the marine corps and getting out next month and don't need to stress. When I get home, I'll be in a relationship.

Ffs. At this point all i miss is the sex but i can find that shit

I choose to be Single.

no money , unemployed and im 29y so being a cute boy doesnt work anymore , got 6 girls/women for relationships but they all explode after some time (i mean relationships) , got 30 onetimer wimminz for sexes tho

My girl isnt 18 yet

not pursuing a fruitless endeavor.
too broke anyways

I've sabotaged every relationship I've ever been in, some before they could even start. No need to perpetuate the cycle.

Wish i was that fashionable

fat, obviously
and i don't go outside and i like video games
basically everything you can think of

dat monster hat doeee

Because my ex was a hot but jealous bitch

I mean, i wouldnt date 14 yo beacuse teens are whinny bitches, but its 8 years not that big of a deal the older both of you get

we are lion types as soon as i get her the chase is over and im bored with her...i believe in karma so i dont like breaking hearts and i keep my numbers low i dont want herpie aids ...if i use a condom i cant touch their soul....i got a cute small handed big titty girl that comes over now and then...shes young and married lol...

I play Overwatch and WoW all day...no time for a GF. I don't think I'm a bad looking guy and I could prolly go to any bar and pull some strange but I just dont care about pussy anymore, Almost 40 and pretty much done with partying and running around..If i'm horny I fap then back to doing what I want to do. I have plenty of chick friend but most are just as old as me and have kids and husbands..IDK..I just dont give a fuck anymore.

They are good for a fucking tho

I am single because after series of complicated relationships that ended exactly the same every fucking time i realized that women have literaly nothing positive to give me apart from their bodies which i can get even without being in long term relationship so whats the fucking point

Becous when Im in a relationship I let my feelings control me and that makes me stupid as a fucking brick. Cant blame them for leaving me as I sure as fuck dont whant to be dating someone stupid.

LOGZZZZZZ

no self-esteem

not a pepe
not apu
must be carl

I have an ethical dilemma. I don't think I should burden another human with my boring shit. Mental health issues.

MGTOW

Im legitimately a fat piece of shit, and Im unfuckable.

That's quite noble of you. I wish you luck to get better

Cause women these days are fucking crazy (though when aren't they?), that and I like being single. Don't have to spend a dime on anyone but me, don't have to listen to any sort of nagging etc etc....

I've turned down sex, so I'm not un-fuckable
I just have different priorities in life.
I have a tendency of finding myself in long distance relationships, because I value emotional connection and having a supportive partner in life. It also makes it easier to not worry about sex. I just left one of those after a year for incompatibility reasons.

I can't get better, it's permanent. Even though I've become isolated and feel alone, I can't bring myself to break my own promise.

There are people into that

Idk, I don't overthink it

why are you alive?

Aww, well aren't you superior.

Because I went insane in my last relationship and word spread to everyone now no woman wants anything to do with me
Kinda sucks, attractive women are only into me whenever I'm in a relationship
I would be content with that had my heroin connection not drop off the face of the Earth, now I'm just focusing on
SELF-IMPROVEMENT
Even though it doesn't make me happy

I always start being provocative and start talking shit about the nazis, sjws and all the rest of it. FML.

Because I'm a broken, worthless peice of shit :D

Mentally ill from my last heartbreak. Trust issues and shit

This whole heartedly

lol. I like to do what I want to do..I work, I own my own house. No need to smash puss to feel alive buddy.

go see a doctor dude. I also had this problem, went to the doctor, he didnt give a fuck and cut it off. Also nobody will care about shit like this, if its like a fordyce thingy. If not then the doctors visit is double worth it.

Peice of shit high five! Lol its ok I'm sure one day we will hopefully find someone just as broken as we are.

Fuck this pic man. Girl I have a crush on calls us friends all the time and even though she invites me to go out and party and the beach and what not, she's still fucking some random dudes over me. I guess the pic is me

Because I am gay.
Because I am NOT on any local dating site because the gay community (here) is fucked up, mentally ill beyond repair, promiscuous little whores full of STDs, liars, shady people and the list go on.

And I'm not like that, I want a stable, loyal, HEALTHY and decent human being next to me.

>you're just unfuckable
Uhm, I'm 5'11, white as snow, skinny, blue eyes, black hair twink and I even had 'straight' guys calling me cute on the street and giving me their number this in a homophobic 3rd world country.

Because the thoughts that transpire in my noggin hold no significant weight and it's no impossible to cultivate any semblance of genuine relevance to alter the curvature of my life
All I know now is to stray from situations that would lock my dick in a vice, but what's most cruel is that the only person who has my heart my ego shies away
I'd just be settling for anyone else, even those I'd used to pine for and nobody deserves that
Sadly still caught in a bind where I'm still waiting for the one, who by all estimations wishes I were in a worse position than I am, because that's the only way I can feel like my genuine self again
Oh well, in a few months I'll be hold up in an apartment on lifesupport, sick of the lies, the attention seeking, the hunger for power, the disproportionate cruelty, the self-alienation, the pricks, the blood, the dick-riding, the dependency, the voices, the longing, the meaningless comforts, the empty pretensions, the wish for death, the haunting memories of a beautiful family
All of it
I pray Hell isn't real, but judging by my current circumstances, it probably is

Because I have my 2 sons living with me because their mom STILL can't find a place to live. Some responsibilities are more important than pussy... no matter how thirsty I'm getting...

What do you mean by nobody will care? Also, its not an std, but im still ashamed of it.

i mean if youre confident about it and explain your spouse the situation then she wont care. Especially if its only some gland, which is harmless

Because no girl wants to sleep with the eye of the world

Its a lymphocele. It happens when lymph nodes are smashed together and slammed shut causing hard fluid build up. I caused it by masturbating. This is NOT a joke btw.

>...heroin connection not drop off the face of the Earth

I know that fucking feel.

I'm just a beta male. No real confidence, gets shouted on by women and they do not have any sexual attraction towards me

Daddy??

like i said, you shouldnt be ashamed of it and if it is harmless, you shouldnt care, because a girl won't reject you if you are at the point of sleeping with her. I think she wont even notice it. So just grow a pair and go out there.

Me ? A daddy?
I'm a boipucci

im not

My ex really fucked me up

I'm kinda working on it though and I'll be better soon enough

I prefer taking things slow
Don't like hoes
Hate one night stands

I know it's weird for 2017 but I prefer a relationship over sex

Ironically my ex left me because she thought I was using her for sex or some dumb shit

I'm an arrogant coward who only stands up for himself when pushed to the brink of death
Naturally low testosterone production created a lifelong pattern of submissive behavior and over reliance on adrenaline and drugs to muster any semblance of now-oriented confidence
Shit sucks man, I had literally the perfect girl and I completely blew it because I was too spineless and paranoid to stand up for her correctly

I went to a all boys sixth form and I now dont leave my house

No self esteem. Whenever i get drunk, i can get laid, but if i'm sober and i talk to/go out with a girl for more than a week, i can see the girl's expression going from "horny and ecstatic to see me" to "disgusted".

Okay

Can't afford a girl yet.

Cuz gladly having the wyrmlord craving to see your head on a pike doesn't guarantee a good night's sleep