Please explain to me why the fuck you are still buying and spending thousands a year on weed...

Please explain to me why the fuck you are still buying and spending thousands a year on weed? Why the fuck havnt you bought some seeds, looked up tutorials, and grown your own?

I don't have the money or equipment for a proper environment /poorfag

One illegal is a much worse illegal

I used to grow my own.. It was awesome. I had a sealed room with co2 .. Loved growing OG plants

Basicly i dont have the space, outdoor in public sucks. Indoor to much risk

I AM growing my own
Got my hands on Super Lemon Haze seeds, and last year I head incredible stuff. This year's harvest is in October, can't wait

Equipment you can buy on Amazon. Environment dosnt need anything really. You can grow out in your backyard with sunlight, or indoors with uv light.

Its a good investment to grow your own. Sure it cost money to grow but it'll save you a ton of cash.

Forgot to say, I live in Holland so I can have 5 plants legally. In a year or so there won't be a restriction anymore

I bought those beans from Green House back in the day when they first came out.. Great plant and easy to grow and a strong sativa.. Just be careful because that plant stretches like a motherfucker when they flower.

Dont buy shitty equipment.. You get what you put in. I grew for many years and shitty equipment is the last thing you want.. You are dealing with electricity so buy some good lights and ballasts that wont burn your house down.

This is what you can get if you grow your own

mostly cause im homeless and dont stay in one place long enough

Too much hassle for too much money for too much trouble. I'd say this is pretty universal or there wouldn't be a market for it. It's a damn shame really.

Just bought a setup a few days ago on amazon. Spent less than $200, should be able to get 4-8oz every 3 months. 100% worth.

2wk old

What medium are you going to grow in?

Link?

this was my 2 liter grow experiment. pretty good

Nice air pots.. I've used those a lot and the geo pots ( the fabric ones)

I am going to Amsterdam on Saturday and want to bring back some seeds to try my hand at growing. Should I put them inside of a pen or something in my bag or ship them to myself? Should I go for the auto flowering ones?

fabric ones are better i guess. it really annoys me when you are watering these ones and the water starts going from the holes. you have to water very slowly every time

Just stick them in your pooper and then shit them out directly in the pots. It should have germanted until then

Damn Bro that's a monster

Should add I'm an amerifat

Because I don't smoke weed and have no interest in doing so.

Happy it's decriminalised though... much more important shit going on for the police to look in to.

nice dubs
yeah it was a monster and then i flipped it to flowering and then it got stressed so much i had to cut 2/3 of the plant because it died
this is right before harvest. the buds were very very frosty

Rate my plant

>Day 60 from seed

Foliar feed too.. Mix a tiny amount of Nitrogen in a spray bottle and spray those plants. They love it.

Last harvest

because it will score you in jail if somebody knew why your electricity bill went over the roof.

>Environment doesn't need anything really

Oh you know besides for fresh air circulation, temperature, and humidity control.

I ask the same question of anyone who doesn't just grow raspberries.

Seriously, store-bought raspberries are shit because they're picked when they're not ripe.

its beautiful..... how old is she? what kind of lights?

Why are you flowering with a T5?? Your bud sites look airy.. You should be flowering with HPS !!

Here in the Netherlands we can have like 3 to 5 plants (im not sure because i dont smoke myself anymore).

Just because it's on Amazon doesn't mean it's shitty. I've ran Apollo ballasts for years with no problems whatsover.

Fuck that's a nice one. Nice job user. What kind is it?

Meh, this seems to apply for other fruits more than for raspberries. Maybe it differs from place to place, but most raspbarries i buy in the supermarket at pretty damn tastefull. Meanwhile with other fruits i notice a bigger difference between homegrown and store bought. (strawberries for example, thats just a MAJOR difference)

I'd mail them to yourself inside of a memento. I personally don't like autos because I like to control my veg times and when I want to flower. If you're brand new at it and what to try outside then get some autos, they usually go from seed to completion in like 60 days

Only 60 days from seed. Just 8 t5 flouros. 195w. Cheap and low heat. They get the job done but not the best.

Buds are dense enough for me. As long as you keep them short and bushy with LST it works out. Pic related: nice even canopy only by tieing them down.

quads is god

Except no body will know why your electric bill went up the roof... Except for you.

Thanks man! I figured I'd just ship them in a box hidden inside some tourist crap. I'm not doing an outdoor grow right now but more just experimenting. So I think the auto will be a good bet. Any potting soil you think is good? I know weed plants like nitrogen rich soil so I was gonna grab a bag of that

Some of the last harvest from t5s

Misdemeanor vs felony in my state

I would if I could

>Why the fuck havnt you bought some seeds, looked up tutorials, and grown your own?

Because in my state it is a non-criminal citation for purchasing or possessing weed. However plants carry a Class X felony...each

If I get caught with an ounce of weed it is a $100 fine. If I get caught with 5 plants I could go to prison for 50-100 years

Growing isn't that easy and you need to dedicate your time to it ... also hard to leave them if you want to go on vacation ... i.e. Timers stop working... pumps don't work. ... etc

Just cause you got seeds don't mean shit ... you need to start a plant .. gets clones take best clones kill rest re clones those vegs then start again .. start a mother ...

Fox farm ocean forest start feeding around week 3.

Close-up of my day 60 autoflower

Be careful with nutrient rich soil, you can actually burn your seedlings to death like that. First mistake I made. Go with sunshine #4 amended with worm castings, or regular promix is good too. I'm making the switch to hydro after this crop, its cheaper and more efficient. Soil costs add like 800 bucks a harvest.

>Misdemeanor vs felony in my state
Its also a felony in my state.... 4 years in prison. But fuck them. They won't know as long as you keep it discreet and indoors. It's not like you sell to anybody. Cover the windows with a curtain, and maintain privacy and you're good. The cops don't have cray vision to look inside your house.

You need to top that thing !!!

X ray vision*

And this doesnt apply to anyone that lives in an apartment or a condo, or really for anyone that rents vs owns their own house. Its in your lease the owner/maintenance can enter your place at any time for work and or inspection

you guys are fags

What I used to was veg my plants in Roots 707 soil.. There was enough nutrients in that to last 3-4 weeks of vegging. Then I would transplant them into my "super soil mix" best buds ever..

Not in everyone's lease. You have to know what you're signing. I lived in an apartment before and nowhere did it say the landlord can enter my home.

The only way the cops will find out is if.
1. Someone snitches on you, like an enemy
2. A fire breaks out your house and firemen stop the fire and discover the weed and phone the cops

This guy is doing it right.. HPS is the right way to flower.. He's right though because if you are flowering with a T5 you might be a faggot and your buds will get laughed at by any real grower.

That looks like a cartel member's crop straight from mexico

The odor alone from flowering is enough to get you caught, thats why they make odor filters to help scrub that skunky air.

als je je woning huurt heb je alsnog een probleem... en je planten worden sowieso in beslag genomen als de joden je betrappen

I used to grow my own. I had a little grow box in my closet I could get an ounce every three months. Its actually pretty cheap and easy just use florescent lights.

Because I want weed now not 5 months from now. Retard.

Day 13. Just a LR#2 under 140W LED. First grow.

Am a breeder

Mercury thermometers are not supposed to be horizontal, it'll fuck up the reading.

and?

Aight. Never knew that, but it doesn't seem to make a difference in this case atleast.