> Be me
> Work out for 10 years
> Now have my dream body
> I'm 6'1"
> I work as a bouncer at a night club
> 6/10 women think they have a birth right to me
> I politely decline them
> They get pissy about it

Why do women think they deserve men that look better than them?

Help me Sup Forums

That's hilarious. Women have been conditioned that they are both worthy of and entitled to choose their mates, regardless of social strata or eligibility.

When this myth pops, they get upset. Just like everyone I suppose.

You have a right to choose who you want to be with. Don't let them hoes get you down.

Been encountering this quite a bit actually, ever since i started unfucking myself 3 years ago. I think the fact that they still have no shortage of beta orbiters surrounding them, has them lying to themselves thinking they could ever do better than that.

ENTITLEMENT

PRIVILEGE

>MUH POOS POOS WEDDY

Thanks man

This seems like a strong possibility

This to some degree. I think many women these days also have that satellite/orbiter thing going on but society seems to encourage it.

Ie. men should wait around for that snowflakes chance in hell that they'll ever touch this womans booby but if she wants a guy, even way the fuck out of her league, the man should somehow be grateful for the chance to fuck her hahahaa.

Maybe if us guys weren't such retards and most of us literally throwing our dicks at women then the value of penis would go up and we'd reach equilibrium with vaginas (I know this will never happen).

Basically, we need to stop being bitches and stop being so available.

It just the way it is.

Post a pic, let us decide if worthy. Anyone can be anything online.

Tits now.

That...sounds more of what a desperate women would do. Any decent women with class or an established etiquette would no better than stoop down to the thirsty dog level.

Tits or GTFO

Welcome to the nightclub business

Here you go ;)

I'm a homo but totally straight acting and pretty good looking. Women are fucking cunts when they get rejected. They are so entitled about shit, it's insane. They take any rejection so personally because they are so fucking shallow.

Dick supply is high, demand is low.

Gives women an inflated sense of self that is VERY fragile.

Patrick Swayyyzeeeeee

I've rejected women before. They always get mad as fuck. Like total tantrum throwing g shit fit. I've even had white knights come up to me and talk shit about how dare I. Pathetic.