why arent you working lazy fuck

I have today and tomorrow off

Are the earnings good?

If your idea of good is $10.80/hour

>10.80/hour
Now you're just lying

Why would I be lying?

No bagger gets that much lol

Is my effort at pre-sorting foods by container type or need to be cold annoying or helpful?

I'm not accustomed to the wages of other baggers. I'm in Cali if it makes difference

Yes, extremely

I just re-read, its helpful

Baggers position is pretty chill don't move to checking you deal with cunts all day whining about their gluten allergy that doesn't exist I have fantasies about mowing those people down

Yes? No?

Might move to produce soon, thanks for the advise

ᶰᵒ

Move to seafood or meat. Chill and better pay.

Have any stories?

in wa state its 11 min
bunch of people got let go where i worked

I think about it
Woman once bought 20 some 2 gallon milk jugs and had me take them to her car on the other end of the parking lot once

do you ever get the rare elephant walkers, the ones 500lb+ walking just fine.

in California they do you dumb nigger minimum wage is 1050 where im from hahaha antiquated arrogant cunt trash

Do you hate your life?

Should've told that whore to fuck off.

I must ask what's the closest you've gotten to wanting to murder every customer in the store at the time? as a fellow bagger this happens to me about once a week normally after rude ass old people ask for ludicrous requests

Could get a different job?

I tried applying for a bagger, the pay was was like 11$ an hour. It was just a kroger store too.

The pay is high, because the suicidal thoughts are many.

would but sadly I still need to work here for the moment in order to get work experience, made the mistake of not getting a job at all till college

post a video if you do user it would be for the betterment of mankind and you'd be hero status on Sup Forums

also work at a Kroger, Dillons, only get paid 7.60 an hour, I'd kill for a dollar pay raise let alone a 3$ one

How do you keep from drowning in all that pussy?

be hapy you didnt have to deal with people chasing the dragon in your bathrooms.
or the one time a lady shit in the garbage can and it was all over the side and on the floor and no one would clean it because its gross
fags dont even know what gross is

are you cute?

Do you bag rotisserie chickens separately like a decent human being?

Honestly I respect you that you lower yourself to pack someone's else bags. Good job OP.

Do you bag groceries?

c-can you sneak me some 5p bags for free?

Not that often
Yea
I'm pretty chill about a lot of things
Its kinda hard to drown in nothing
I would hope so
Thanks I appriciate it
I would get fired

I hated bagging. I thought it would be good as I worked at a special event place people were nice there. People were mean. I worked with a girl who would tell the boss if I flirted with them.

youre probably just a creep that people dont like?

Do you like to bag in your spare time as well?

new girls would start, im the creepy fat guy.
took a few days and they warm up to you. my secret is i have confidence, but not what you think. confidence that i'll never do anything with these women, and they know it. you act weird and they'll sense it like a dog senses fear

granted i had one hit on me and even wanted me to hang out at her house
turns out she was horny and was messing around with co workers and was a cutter to boot. some might say i got lucky, others not so much

I mean, women aren't there for your gratification, they're there to earn money. And usually women aren't very confrontational, so if you make them uncomfortable, talking to their boss to get it to stop is about the most direct thing she could do. HR departments exist for a reason, and usually it's guys hitting on their coworkers.

Why have I literally had 1 time where they bagged my groceries for me?

Is it because I'm a white male?

sounds like a made up job

fat fucking americans

This. I have to bag my own items often. It's not even a pain, though. It only takes a few seconds, and it gives me a chance to go over everything again to make sure I've got it all. Plus it lets me use my reusable bags without worrying about some idiot putting warm things in the refrigerator bag or leaving cold things out of it.

I really don't know how baggers have a job.

my mom used to be a bagger so...i guess were less lazy now???

Not really
Most of us are either fetching carts or in the break room
What?

Bump

Checked and I try my best not to put hot and cold items together unless you're a bitch then I'll squish your bread

wait is the pic you? if so why not go into modeling? it would definitely not be the best thing to jump into but a couple jobs here and there could build you up a portfolio

Pic is not me

How much do you make in tips?

>why?
Watches at 0 $?

People tip the bagger?

How do you bag a grocery store?

I've been working on the front end for almost 6 years now. I started in high school, and I've been working on it through college. I fucking hate, I don't even care about customers anymore. I work the service desk too. Most of the cashiers and baggers are retards (some metaphorically, and some not), and being yelled at for their nonsense gets old. I can't wait to get out.
How long have you had the job OP?

???
>relevancy

Fuck you mate. Working with heavy ass items in the lumber department of homedepot. Driving forklifts. Loading customers. Lifting 90 lb bags of cement. 10.50 minimum

2 years now

In my country they do. But in my country baggers don't draw a salary.

How often do you fantasize about the milfs?

Hell yeah.

Publix pays baggers $10/hr in Tennessee

I'm 33 now and worked for Safeway for 14 years. Fucked a lot of coworkers, shit was easy. Job sucked though. Also, I made $22 an hour

Never

What do they look like in your shop?

Anyone else?

Why can't people bag their own groceries?

>What do they look like?
I don't understand the question
>Anyone else
The 20ish women that flirt with you
Because americans are lazy

Ever fuck a coworker?

You like of your job?

Almost

Yea I guess, you talk to a ton of people and they pay you decently but when people make it their mission to make worker's life hell it sucks

>I don't understand the question

How physically attractive are the shoppers that go to your store?

How close were you?

Like 3-4/10
In the bedroom, she said she couldn't do it and asked me to leave. Went home and fapped

Who bags your bags when you're grocery shopping?

Not that user, but maybe another bagger would do it if he doesn't do so himself after paying for his own groceries.

Ill bag my own, its kinda awkward

>Like 3-4/10

You don't really live in some sort of trendy, big city, huh, user? How about their...personalities?

I live in a country where people bag their own shit and don't mind. your job is literally useless, like being an elevator boy it will eventually disappear.

Smaller city, and 90% of older women are extremely nice

Neat, thanks for the confidence boost

Why do you bag my raw meat with my fruit?

Why are you being such a fucking jew with the bags. Those boxes are going to poke through the fucking sack.

How much for the grill?

If you only get enough shit to fill one bag its going to happen
Because management are jews, not baggers

Not in fuckentucky where 10 cents can buy you enough slaves to to film a gangbang with your retarded product of incest daughter. go hump the neighbors dog some more you fat, stump dicked, mush mouthed Mexican money molester

What would your dream city be if you wanted to meet an attractive (biologically-born) female customer through your job?

>Dream city to meet the love of your life?
My home town

Fuk being a fucken bagger worked at a grocery store as a stocker and when i got the call to help people with their shit bags to their shit car i would go to the back and go on my phone or take a fat piss and wait till they stop calling to help with their shit bags fuck that lol gave no fucks. and they dont tip when u do help which i dont expect, but dont get mad when i dont show up to help ur shit bags no more

Hmm...
But is your potential love interest just too good, haughty, and stuck-up to do their grocery shopping at your store or do you have other ideas on where to find her?

I don't understand the principle of baggers..

you ride the shopping cart through the shop, put your shit in it, you pay, and drive the shopping cart to your car to unload the stuff, right..?

Or am I missing something?

Same fam, sorta. UPS package handler, we bust our ass every day and get $10.50. Loading hundreds, sometimes 1000+ boxes ranging from 1 oz to 120+ pounds. Sorta pisses me off that even fast food workers get more pay.

Nah my dream love is someone whos kind-hearted and smart,
I put your shit in a bag during checkout and get the carts from the parking lot mostly

>i got thing
>i put thing in bag
>give bag to payer
>payer goes home
>takes thing out of bag
>suicide

Yellow walls? Cheap laminate flooring? Hell no. Upper middle class Americans are tasteless and tacky.