Are sex slaves real?

Are sex slaves real?

Very...

Yes.

Yes.

absolutelyes.

I'm sure you all understand what the next logical question is.

The fuck kind of dumb question is this OP? Of course they're real. Have you been living under a rock or are you just 12?

pls don't ever come back to Sup Forums.com

Let's just say I had some interesting fun in eastern europe and turkey

elaborate...

Yes, can't you see she is keeping that one behind her?

I rescued quite a few of them in the service, intercepting human trafficking ships.

Unfortunately then they gave us liberty in a certain Persian Gulf port and I realized the ones we repatriated were a drop in the bucket compared to the burgeoning slave trade in the region.

yes when i visited my cousin in Romania he had 2 girls locked in his basement treated well but still kept against their will. its very common especially in countries that dont have survallance cameras and lots of teen runaways offer a cute young teen runaway girl a place to stay and hot meal in the dead of night where no one sees you and you have a new slave. sad but true

There are some "clubs" in the hills surrounding Budapest. The women are mostly Russian and European, but a few Americans and Canadians. There is a menu pricing system based on what you want to do which ranges from mild to wild. You make "purchase" her for a price...meaning you own her and can go all "Hostel" if you choose, but there is an additional clean up fee.

in the arab muslim world slavery is huge and allowed in the koran especially slavery of a non believer get you a christian girl you could do anything you want to her as good or as bad and you have Allahs blessing ive seen christian girls raped and literally branded on their asses in turkey

Yeah man. I know. Wish we could have glassed the whole fucking place. They're animals.

i miss budapest havent been in years. us the hully gully still there? it was a great strip/dance club/brothel in budapest i bought a girl for the night there

most european brothels have comblock girls that are more or less slaves. most are, even in germany. they tell them theyll be maids or some shit and get some sort of leverage on them

Last time I was there it was still open

Ask R Kelly

Any pics or webm's of sex slaves?

as real as niggas were slaves

I like to fuck limbless sex slaves. Feels so fucking good. And I'm feeling like a real man by dominating a helpless girl.

How about Sup Forums.org?

i took some from my familys house in romania but cant show here Sup Forums is "only a fool would believe aything written here" but if i show a video then it would get reported and a huge headache for me and possible arrest. even though its my family in turkey & romania doing it/.... i cant tell the local cops there because they all do it too and would at the least betray me for informing on a muslim brother. these girls are living miserable lives the lucky ones are "house slaves" who get to go upstairs, cook, clean used for sex... the unlucky ones are kept in a basemeant & raped & beaten until they get tired of them then they are killed, buried and its another drive to a major city to pick up a cold hungry runaway in the dead of night to use again. some buy slaves but there are so many young teen runaway girls in bucharest on the street at night its easy to take one or 2. just a sad miserable life.

Go to sandniggeristan and ask ISIS if they have sex slaves

highly recommended.

I dunno about making you a real man, but go to Budapest and you can find that sorta thing.

I had a "friend" forced on me when I was 12-13. I made him jerk me off and occasionally suck me whenever we had to hang out.

castro in cleveland had 3 sex slaves in his house. we live in america 300 million people you know he isnt the only one... in the rest of the world every continent you know damn well there are tons... the countries with more isolation, more corruption, the more common it is

It's called a muslim marriage

where in romania? next week i go with bussiness in that shity country and i would like to try some romanian pussy

I'll have remember that my next trip.

Be careful user. You might think you are going to fuck some gypsy pussy and next thing you know you wake up a eunuch on a plane as a slave for some saudi prince.

Never, ever go near Rom pussy,

i could only be so luck

My last trip, the club was in a private mansion in Svábhegy. Like Eyes Wide Shut meets Hostel.

not enough

a friend of mine went in bucharest last month and he had gone to a local pimp there, he had a fifteen years old pussy for just 50$ for full service including anal. i am verry curious of this, he tol me that that pimp had many girls many of them minors but i don't belive him. how this can be possible?

how do the girls behave? do they know their place? do they enjoy/hate it? please elaborate

in '03 I went on leave to Sophia, Bulgaria
taxi drivers kept offering to take us to "massage parlors"
I think the taxi drivers got a kick back from the pimps for bringing in johns
girls barely spoke English, couldn't speak Bulgarian, but were fluent in Russian &/or Ukrainian
although they only spoke it in the fuck chamber
they were nervous when I spoke Russian around the pimp
I'm pretty sure most of them were 14-20

>the fuck chamber

Holy shit.

If by sex slaves you mean wives....then no, you cant have sex with your wife

Some were more "distant" than others, but they were all subservient. I can only assume that the one's that could be purchased had out lived there usefulness.

>subservient

ages? were they hot?

I wanted to add that the distant one's were more than likely drugged.

Most were 16 to 25 ish. There were no bbw or unattractive girls.

i need to go in there. A pitty such a place doesn't exist in most western countries

Sex slavs are fiction

It was well worth it! You go in and are greeted. You pick your girl and pay. The girl takes you upstairs to your room. We went out to the pool. She served me drinks and fresh fruit. We swam. My cock was never without attention...they know how to tease! We went back upstairs. Spent the rest of the fucking.

If you are into bdsm, this is for you!!!

is it safe? i mean what prevents them to take us as slaves as well?

them digits says it all

>men are in low demand as slaves
>the possibility that you will return and give them more money
>the possibility that you will tell your friends who will visit and give hem money

I certainly hope so

Nope! Just a myth. They're just as false as all other mystical creatures like sharks and eagles.

Hey Satan. I'm curious about how much you paid for all this. I don't think this sort of thing is for me, but I have this morbid curiosity about it.

no but civ is

what if i'm a hot male?

how much did you pay? are there any girls under 15?

How could i find it tho? Also how much does it cost?

You will become a slave and forced to breed billionaires ugly ass daughters...in the missionary position with lots of eye contact.

if you are a chad, any woman will be your sex slave for free

>why?
Watches at 0 $?

eeeh, i'm kinda ok with that as long it doesn't become a hostel like story

Hostel 2 & 3 turned out pretty good for their repsective main character

Yes, It's safe as long as you have money. I paid 5K USD.

Romanian pussy is much like any other pussy. Most of the "talented" ones have left for bother countries where they can make a lot more money. Street pussy is mostly gypsy. Don't speak English and don't look like they have showered in a week or more. Now way my dick is going anywhere near that.

It's true, lived in Bucharest for some years and I'm from Romania anyways. Not only in Bucharest but other big cities aswell most prostitutes are around the age of 16-18. Pretty fucked up.

How long did you keep her? Did the 5K include cleanup fee?

I don't understand. Why pay so much for a night of sex????

how often do the authorities intervene?

The way you are treated is well worth it.

once a month when they collect their kick back

I had her for about 24hours. No, no clean up fee. Always have extra money, just in case you go a little too far...lol

I wore her out though lmao

I bought a girl for a week in China, so yes...it's true.

In Budapest...they don't give a fuck about dead whores

Ooh 24 hours. So not just the night

permanent mileage?

This is hard topic to debate if you don't live here.
Some of them actually try to intervene as much as possible but corruption levels are high in these parts. Also another phenomenon present here is that fact that due to the somewhat poor conditions, most of the people here tend to really not give a shit. It's and endless cycle of selfdestruction. Kinda sad. The youth are trying their best to rise agaisnt everything that is "wrong" but there's so much you can do.

Basically, it depends. In bucharest interference is rare.

>740267351
Try to interfere*. Typo,

Mentally for sure. Physically bites, bruises and cuts mainly. I was a lol worried they were going to charge me more...lol. Or I was going to have to buy her. You break it you buy it...

Luckily they know me well there

How much does it cost to buy her and what does that MEAN? What would you smuggle her out of the county?

how old would you say she was?

Each one is different and not all are for sale. I don't ask those questions. I surmise it depends on how much they have earned and what they would earn In the future.

When you "purchase" her you own her, but she does not leave the property with you. You need to read between the lines on that...

greentext?
so you literally get to beat the shit out of her, punch and kick her all while you're filling her up with cock and balls? or am i missing something here

Her name was Lydia she was 19 and from Italy.

Of course.. Santa isn't though, as this one discovered to much surprise.

If you pay the agreed upon price to do that, yes.

If you play to rough though, expect to pay a lot more...lol

have fun burning eternally

everyone in this thread needs their balls cut off and their IP logged. seriously fuck this shit

Could you elaborate more on the lewd stuff they did with you? Having young girls treating you like a king sounds mind-melting.

Welcome to the real world outside of your little comfy and cozy suburb in America

are you a whale or a white knight? either one is funny

i got one

more

sounds like i need to work a lot more to save up for a trip to budapest lol
do you have any stories? id love to be able to break a bitch's nose while fucking her asshole dry

keep laughing dog the devil is stroking his cock just waiting for half this threads virgin assholes

Ok, who let the sensitive little child in here?

being this new

more please

No they won't burn eternal. They are spreading a disease, are trapped, and cannot live a full life

War is worse, and these things have the same cause