Should the nipple be freed?

Should the nipple be freed?

Yeah let me see them titties

The larger question is: is it rational for a culture that to some degree values modesty to restrict the public display of certain parts of the body that by consensus it deems sexual? The answer is yes.

Yeah same with breast feeding in public
But you can bet your sweet ass I am going to stare, take pics, and jerk it to the sight of your tits later that night.
>women can't handle any of that though

Entire breast should be free. In fact, we should enforce it as law, everyone must show their entire breast.

might get kind of cold in winter

Make winter illegal.

This is never an issue for women who have sizable breasts

winter is a phallacy created by the manocentric manocracy to oppress womyn by tricking them into hiding their breasts

Protip: It is legal for a woman to be topless in public in most of the US.

I like the Aussie solution
>women can be topless anywhere that it is socially acceptable for men to be topless

no u fucking feminist cock

nope

absolutely NOT.

>materialists thinking they have a case
bullshit

a mal breast != a female breast
there is more than just the material to it, female breasts are directly associated with breastfeeding sure, and that's why women are allowed to breastfeed in public
but they're also directly related to sexual intercourse, and we usually keep the things for sexual intercourse locked up and out of sight, for good reason

>phallacy
>manocentric manocracy

aaaand there go my sides. Straight into orbit.

I like aussies

The minute it's freed it will become just as unshocking as the male nipple. Exept for the pervs who'll stare and take pictures, and women will cover themselves up again out of their own volition.

basically everyone has a camera. womyn are dooomed!!

case closed.

I'm fine with that, but the laws are clear about your rights in public in the US. Anyone can take a photo of you, and publish it freely, so long as they don't profit from it.
>don't cry to the government when this happens

I'd be kind of sad if i was desensitised to womens nipples, ruins the enjoyment.
Then again I don't think it's possible to completely tire of them, ankles on the other hand i couldn't care less about I can see them anytime.

Lol dat shoop

>i don't like people doing things I don't think they should do
They're not violating anyone or their rights, you all are just fags.

>But you can bet your sweet ass I am going to stare, take pics, and jerk it to the sight of your tits later that night.
I don't see how that's problematic unless you literally do it in front of her.
Except for staring, that's just autistic.

If I'm allowed to go shirtless when it's hot as balls then yeah. Stare all you want.

>that undertit sweat

The problem with that is every time you look at a girls rack in public their going to accuse you of raping them

>!=

Stopped reading there. It's =/=, dumbfuck.

Male topless should be banned

The nipple should be freed on places like beaches and whatnot. I don't think anyone should be allowed to be topless in, say, a city for example, regardless of gender. Don't nobody want to see your hamburger meat.

censor laws are extremely stupid all over the world.
i dont think anything should be censored.

but then there would be no Neapolitan tits and tanning salons would go out of business

Well, I mostly meant walking outside in public.

Woman can legally go topless where I'm from. It doesn't matter if it's "free" or not. They still won't go topless. They're just looking for something to complain about.

How autistic are you

And what reason is that?

Right that's this issue sorted

NEXT

!= is clearly superior.

> be 2017
> not able to ≠
Learn to Unicode

Less keyboard strokes to type != and no compiler will ever accept ≠

I second that!

Only if you have a shit compiler.

Go outside

Kek. Agreed

Is GCC shit?

Can it accept ≠?

That is ≠, it has a full on stroke and dies if you try to use it.

Welcome to the current year.

Guess you answered your own question, huh?

''UMMMMMMMMMMM CAN U NOT STARE AT MY SEXUAL ORGANS THAT i HAVE BARE, K? GOD''