How did you meet your girlfriend Sup Forums?

How did you meet your girlfriend Sup Forums?

elementary where else

bar after the wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Chek'd

I haven't yet. "Yet", is used without the implication it will happen.

I met her when I fell asleep, but she was gone as soon as I woke up.

We are colleagues, keeping it a secret from work has done wonders for us. Builds sexual tension all day too. Shit is cash.

>Starts off as a decent night in the city I live in.
>See cute kinda slutty younger gal with her friend
>They pass by me and I introduce myself
>Girls friend says she's gotta go but the girl I was interested in stayed
>Head off to another part of the area while on deep conver-...

Wait where did we meet? I almost forgot
Birmingham’s Witton railway station

I was 19 and my roommate who was 22 was trying to cheat on his gf with a 14yo girlscouts. One day, I met the young girl and two of her frinds. I saw them for just a couple of minutes but it marked me because I hated to see an adult man try to have sex with a 14yo. Anyways, 4 years later, I received a call. It was one of the girls. She asked me if i remembered her. I said yes. She told me that she was 18 now and that she wanted to have sex with me. 15 years later, it's still working between us.

She was little sister's best friend and has been after me since she was 16. Years of pent up sexual tension. Shit is legit

On a similar app like Tinder.

Friend of a friend, the usual way.

my what?

Met as kids at 10-11 years old. Cousin's friend. Chinese girl with huge tits so I was won from the start. She has a crush on me too but we don't say anything. She asks me out 5 years later and we've been together 10 years now.

She smokes up, games, doesn't use her vagina as an excuse for shitty behaviour and cooks fucking awesome chinky food. Also loves to fuck and does just about anything I want except drink cum out of any kind of receptacle. I think I lucked out because I'm pretty fucking happy.

Met her on plentyoffish, she's a complete freak and we were fucking within ten mins (not because of anything I did I was a clueless retard) lost my virginity and stayed a couple months and experienced other women for ten years and then ended up settling right back for my first one.

Stayed in a relationship for a couple of months*

There was this girl in high school that obviously had a crush on me, but I friend zoned her because I wasn't into her at all.

Then I got depressed and didn't leave my house for 3 months and she asked me to go out and do stuff with her to get me out of the house. We would do something like go see a movie every few weeks.

We started hanging out more and I started getting better. Then I started to like her as more than a friend and one day we kissed, one day we made out, one day she touched my dick on accident when we were tickling each other, one day I asked if she'd ever done it and if she wanted to, then one day we did it, and it's 8 months later and we've been together since.

Girlfriend? What girlfriend?

She was attached to my body when I was born.

Very nice to hear that but you need a reality check.
8 months is not long at all, I'm currently breaking up with my gf of 6 years.
You have to realize that there might be other women in your life as well later on.
Don't fall back into that depression if things don't work out, they might, they might not. Don't feel alone, there's plenty of women out there.

I was 21, she was 19. she was the chick with the biggest boobs in our college dorm. me & the guys just referred to her as the "big tits chick"

fucked her the night we met.

now married with 3 kids.

What happened, bro?

do you work in a shoe shop?

not Al Bundy

counter strike

work

You put so much effort in and got nothing back.

Poor you.