Is Netflix retarded, or just incompetent?

Is Netflix retarded, or just incompetent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2of_nvKi_TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Movies can go into multiple categories. This can be put in horror and comedy

horror is the most subjective genre, you can argue they are all parodies, and they are actually scary... they have a lot of the elements. blood guts and puke and sometimes even more disgusting...

Except Scary Movie 1 and 2 don't explicitly try to elicit feelings of fear, terror, or horror. They explicitly try to elicit feelings of laughter.

unlike evil dead 2, zombieland, trolls 2, beetlejuice, yada yada yada, horror is the most subjective genre.

I am not scared of mental illness, but it seems to be a common threat in horror movies, but old women, terrifying.

Autism.

the exercist scene was almost done better, just the reactions was different.

intention isn't what defines a genre, but content. Not context, or subtext, but format.

13 cameras is on Netflix? Why the fuck isn't this in HD on any private trackers?

People who genre a certain genre are the people most likely to enjoy a parody of that genre. It would make less to categorize it solely as comedy when horror comedy has such a niche target audience.

interestingly enough parodies usually understand the genre best. it's an old art trick to write a good peice of art make a parody of it, then fine tune it.

think of every country, metal, rom com, sit com, action movie ever. when you discuss almost every one of them it's like a parody.

typical and predictable.

One thing I've noticed is that Sup Forums doesn't understand what genres are at all.

Trolls 2 is a bad movie.

Evil Dead 2 is a comedy horror, ala Werewolf in London, same with Zombieland.

Beetlejuice isn't a horror film, and it never has been.

i didn't know bad was a genre.

so you think evil dead 2 and werewolf in london and zomiland are comedies.

I say they're horror just because of the gore. which is all horror is about, unlike THRILLERS.

No, I think they're horror films with comedy in them.

>muh subjectivity

Fuck off and kill yourself.

pick one, technically comedy is always a mixture of genres.

that's has the elements of horror. it's surreal it's disgusting, but most importantly, it's mature. there's no such thing as a child's horror movie.

Because it's on Netflix

>there's no such thing as a child's horror movie.
Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events

thrillers and horros are different. horror is literally adult because of gore and violence. that's all. horror isn't psychological or depressing or terrifying. if you edit a horror movie to not have gore it's then a thriller.

simple, but Sup Forums doesn't understand genres worth shit and why they compare action capeshit to dramas thrillers.