Anyone feel like pouring there mind out and have no one to talk to?

Anyone feel like pouring there mind out and have no one to talk to?
Scared to talk to the people you know because you dont want them to know what you truly feel like?
Spill it here.
>hur dur girl left me.
None of that gay shit please.
Ill start i suppose.
>i want to kill myself literally so much because i cant take it anymore, but i dont want to hurt the people i care about by doing that so i literally sit and torture myself

>be 28yo britbong
>parents are kill
>lost contact with friends after uni, my fault. I was a shitty friend.
>work a shitty political research job from home
>the last time someone spoke to me in person was over two weeks ago when I went grocery shopping and an employee said "thank you"
>no one's touched me in months. And even then it was someone I was standing next to on the train.
>I haven't had sex in 5 years

>be pedo
>cant tell friends
>anxious and insecure
>looked at as the grown up
>"y u not have gf by now user?"
>gg
inb4 anons wishes me ded xdxd

Shit man i do hope things get better for you, i truly do, i know how shitty these feels are

Pedo? Nah not welcome here take your thoughts elsewhere dirtbag.

called it
fucking faggot

damn shutterstock is getting dark

Id much rather be a cum gargling faggot than attracted to children.
Literally in any scenario you have no leg to stand on and insult others.
>you literally prey on innocent children, you and everyother pedo needs placing in cage together and the key thrown away

no-one kill youseleves play civ instead

'Makes a feel bad for me thread'

>hur dur girl left me
"None of that gay shit" here

But yet you can sit there and be a little fucking bitch telling everyone that you torture yourself..torture yourself. You haven't done a fucking thing to yourself you worthless shit. Just because you didn't get it your way doesn't give you any right to come and bitch about fucking nothing. If you wanna change something for yourself. Start by actually killing yourself. No one here will miss you. No one here will care about you. Your parents ( assuming they were the ones who didn't get you what you want will only think about what a pathetic piece of stupid shit you were. Fuck you op. Off yourself. Do it

Fucking hell op. Same boat. All my feiends keep killing themselves. Nothing helps. Cant being that pain to my friends and family. Cant live.

I finally got the perfect plan to kms and make it look like an accident but there's a catch. It leaves in about a week.

Can't get into details or it would give too much away, but lets just say after 6 months of planning on how to go out, make it look like an accident, and not hurt anyone else i finally figured it out.

I need about a 2 hour window for prep tho. And if i get caught before that....

Shit user. Maybe get a hobby or find a comic book store and hang out?

No for real tho. You really should just neck yourself. You are sick and there is no cure.

New hobby thanls to u annon.

Steal watermark from faggots like shutterstock.

Watermark inapropriate shit and distribute...

This user is a faggot.

Dont do it op.

He's projecting harder than a fucking Imax theater.

>be a weird girl with a constant stutter
>have suicidal thoughts since dad first choked
>pushed everyone away
>end up in psych ward twice
>get told dad abusing me is my fault by doctor
>meet girls who went in voluntarily because they felt "depressed" while they were surrounded by supportive friends and family that called them regularly
>be put on meds
>meds end up not working because feeling is situation so find alternative in exercise
>have flat chest and large stomach before exercise
>after 2 months can see ribs yet waist is still 32 inch
>feel as though will not be able to accomplish anything in life
>suicidal thoughts worsen
yeah, I've been thinking of doing it soon too...its really hard to battle it back, but something that helps me is just giving yourself tomorrow. If tomorrow is really that bad (for me it usually isn't) than sure do it, but if it isn't maybe things wont be completely awful. That's probably terrible advice, but it's basically the only thing that helps me...

Define pedo please.

Well, me to user. I just fight it until i can get 1 hour of sleep at a time. Always exhaisted, pissed off, and too apathetic and sad to fix any of it.

Pic of chest and stomach please, for science.

you're into traps and shit aren't you?

Want to be friends? :)

I want to stop giving a shit and drink and smoke myself to death or otherwise. I'm tired of caring about anyone other than myself.

sure whatever

what the fuck this is a sign

i literally opened b to post that i fucking hate myself and i want to die and this is the first post that shows up

thank you

Forgot picture

i dont think that would kill you right away though, itd be like eating yourself to death--you'd end up disgusting and even more depressed.

yay! ^-^

So I've lost 90 pounds over the last 2 years. 5 ft 9 260 to 170. I generally look a lot better , I work out in the gym 4 days a week and I do some amount of exercise every day. My financial standing is way better and my life has mostly improved.

But in a lot of ways, I still feel like shit. Ever since I hit puberty, I've felt this weird feeling of dread that even though sometimes I feel happy , I never look back on my life with satisfaction or feel what some people might call happiness.

I used to think I felt down because I was overweight , unmotivated and let my social anxiety overcome me.

But I've changed those things and I don't feel any different. But I don't want to go on ant-depressants. It's almost like this chronic depression I've felt since I was 13 (I'm 27) is almost like an identity and it's a apart of who I am.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Like if I were to tell my friends/family how I feel, they would be shocked because you generally look at depressed people that other areas of their life would be bad but I find all that shit easy. Going to work , I actually enjoy it and enjoy my co workers and working out and exercising is basically how I just view brushing my teeth, it's thing I do to ensure I live longer and feel better. But from a psychological point of view, I just feel like utter shit and have no real happiness or satisfaction with my life.

i was the one who typed yay, i meant to respond to but i typed the wrong thing sorry

I lost contact with a very good friend of mine, we don't talk to each other anymore but we're stuck in the same college for the next 3 years so we see each other on a daily bases. It basically feels like torture.

Mtf never feel like any one cares about me or loves me I want to die every waking moment of my wasted life i try to starve in hopes I'll get good an die but it's hard xp i have razors ,real nice ones but shit every time I get looks or ppl say shit

thanks bro it means a lot

Life is all about making the best out of what you got. At the end of the day it falls on you to make yourself happy. Killing yourself might seem like a viable option but it's pointless because you have the ability to turn your own life around. When someone mentions suicide my first thought is wasted potenial. I'm someone who has suffered from depression for years. I know how it is when depression drains whatever motivation you have, but if you force yourself to do better it'll pay off.

Working out more might help. Not with the intention of losing weight but to build endorphins. Also maybe set another goal for yourself--to get your mind off of it. I have a similar thing, but the best thing to do for me is to accept it and ignore it. Don't think about how much better you wish you feel, just do stuff. It helps.

I know where you are coming from and I understand you see that people seem to want to throw there lives away but have you ever felt suicidal though? It's crazy.

I don't even know how that mistake happened...
I meant that for

>be me
>ask a girl out like 5 times
>denied again and again
>hear her complain that no one wants to date her

Half of the people posting ITT are like that bitch.

>Wants to die
>Asks strangers to write about their troubles in attempt to feel more secure
>MFW

I don't think anyone here has made a post like that...If you're trying to be edgy its not working very well

yeah, fuck him for trying to relate to others about his problems! lol (seriously though -dude- don't be a dick)

He just angry and scared

Op here, anyone feeling a little better letting all loose?

Yeah thats totally it.
It helped fucking loads obviously so thats why im still here posting this thread again.
Nah just giving people a space to pour there heart out cause it helps sometimes