How do deal with crazy ex gf? Short of cutting all ties with her

How do deal with crazy ex gf? Short of cutting all ties with her.

I want to separate myself from her as much as possible while still keeping her sane.

She has a lot of dirt on me should she choose to ruin me. I have more screengrabs

Get back in bed with her 1 last time.
Steal her phone and be gone.

fucking legit.

thread

Firstly bro, good job on getting rid of her this bitch is toxic. Wouldn't fuck a 9/10 that had brain aids like that. Because she has dirt on you, stick on good terms don't try and fuck her over else you'll come off worst off- especially considering he seems like a psycho hoe. Give her the 30 seconds and explain to her some really shitty reason why you don't want to be with her without saying that she's a freak.

ignore her. you only feed people like this and they keep coming back over and over and over. you'll never get rid of her if you respond

delete/block her on everything, ghost her shit

You shouldn't of been a fag and treated her right. You're a piece of crap now deal with the situation you caused

Post nudes+nigger=solution

Is she hot? And why did you break up with her?

Yo, that's a good tip.

>answered

idiot.

Really? I have yet to ghost somebody. I took her virginity, was her first boyfriend.

There is a part of me that feels as if it's immoral to completely cut contact with her. Especially when she is this volatile. It's new.

>Especially when she is this volatile.

WHEN SOMEONE IS THIS VOLATILE, THAT'S WHEN YOU CUT CONTACT.

fucking LISTEN or you WILL REGRET IT. LAST advice that I give you.

She needs your sperm. Give it to her so she can feel OK for like 5 minutes.

>volatile
>just wants attention

Ftfy, now post noods faggot OP...

Become a cuck. Let her fuck other men, you'll enjoy it too!

Holy fuck it's like my ex right now.
Walls of text if I ignore her.
>YOURE FUCKING XXXX ARENT YOU

Yes I am you crazy cunt.

I think you need to elaborate on the whole situation to get a proper advice. Greentext dood

Simply send her the number of your area's Suicide Hotline and tell her you're not going to reply to any more of her texts. Then don't reply to any more texts. If she starts threatening suicide again, don't respond to her number, call her mum or the police instead. Keep all her messages saved as evidence in case she starts to go mega-crazy. She is no longer your issue, dude. Move on.

jfc tell her to fuck off mate. quit being a pussy.

The shit I said is shit 16 year olds do. It's cancer.

Tell her to delete your phone number

Trips of truth you fuck

She knows what you jack off too, is what you're saying. You're fucked m8

Nudes

It runs deeper than that, but yes. You are right.

Oh lemme guess, you like being pegged?

I love girls that are like that. Whether or not I like them, it's huge turn on to have girls act like this toward me. Also stalker girls.

So you want to fuck a tranny or have already.

Doctor here,

she just needs a good dicking

sperm contains vitamins and minerals that women need to function correctly

No.

She knows what I'm into.

It's just apparently she got into my phone while I was sleeping one night. She has a lot of info on me.

Agreed.

Why did you break up?

If you want a serious advice, the solution is to talk her out of this. It's painful yes, but if you still value ethics as you seem to do, it's the only way to go. Ignoring never really works with obsessions or worse, women. Attacking her won't work either, it might even make her like you more. If you polarize and avoid the situation instead of diffusing it, she may become 'dangerous'.

How to talk things out? Circumvent the issue. Bore her, act stupid, waste time, disorient her. Maybe even reverse psychology, go nuts and scream how much you want her. Not sure what will work with yours, but I had to work through 3 years of trying everything (except going to the police) with mine. After 15 times of her saying ''OK I won't bother you again'' she finally stopped.

Good luck.

>tl:dr
Talk to her or contact a lawyer.

Look man, it sounds like you're pretty young. Everybody is into weird shit- the people that freak me out the most are the ones who reckon they don't fap at all. If she has pictures of you doing kinky things and threatens to release them, go to the police. If she actually does release them, wear the shame and people will forget about it soon enough and start to resent her instead for being so petty (then get the cops involved anyway). Shame is only shameful if you let it affect you. Whatever her evidence against you is, putting up with this bullshit is far too high a price to pay for it.

Make up lies
Make fake text messages with your friends and use it as dirt

google the "Gray Rock Method"

don't cut her off, but instead answer in very short, generic responses. give her no information.

be as boring as you can be, she'll eventually go away

"Mai diprission haz nevur bin thiz bad" "am going 2 hurt miself" wow what a fucking psycho

Don't be a cuck

57 missed calls in one day

Ok, then explain the dirt and we can give you a better round of advise. It has to do with animal pron doesn't it.

get a call recording app

Fucking amazing idea. If she ever tries to put me on blast then I may have resort to this.

We're all cucks here; there's NOTHING wrong with being a cuck, name a single reason that proves otherwise.

You're a genius. Do this, OP!

It's obvious it gives her some high/joy to be with you.
So, do what I did. Tell her she answers to you only now. You're her boss. That basically means you do whatever you like, you make the rules and she asnwers.

Therefore, you will talk to her whenever you like. She will keep getting that high over and over and you won't even need to talk to her, just fuck her from time to time and give her the attention the stupid cunt craves.

I mean i suppose you deserve it by making your phones a part of eachothers day and by automation she has to know your pass or you must be hiding something

Her mom also sent me a text.

I don't think she has told her mom have we been have been broken up for months.

Actually what happened was she gave me two Klonipin and I slept so hard she was able to use my thumbprint to unlock my phone.

Why dont u just tell her mom that you broke up and her daughter cant get over it? then it can be her problem, send her a pic of all the texts the daughter sent to you.

legit give me an answer to this.

That's how you end up with an "accidental" kid. The moment she starts feeling needy again, she'll sabotage the birth control. NEVER stick your dick in crazy.

Woah. Fucking hell.............

Well if you use common sense you can't start threads on Sup Forums for the lulz.

kek I don't fap at all. 100% honest truth.

You're doing the right thing. Just don't say anything that gives her the impression you're interested. Especially, because she's looking for any kind of hint to latch into, and that would just string her along. Eventually she'll realize she's being crazy and she'll move on. How long ago was the breakup? Seems fresh.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Ghost that broad.

Nothing good cam come from trying to negotiate with an emotionally compromised psycho.

Good luck Sup Forumsro

In reality, I have been stringing her along recently and still fucking her.

I just recently tried to cut contact with her for good, and she can't handle it. Even though we have been actually broken up for months. I don't think it's my position to tell her mom something that my ex hasn't chosen to tell her.

Tell her mum you've been broken up for months and send her all the pictures you just sent us. Then advise her to take her daughter to therapy before you start considering a restraining order for harassment. Top it off with the pic of 57 calls in one day as proof. Boom. Now everything is out in the open and your exes family can be in charge of her support.

Breakup was in March. We still had sex and basically kept up a friendship up until this month.

I apologized for leading her on and tried to cut contact about 72 hours ago. So it is fresh.

You made your bed, now lay in it
Enjoy the crazy bitch you created

That's your problem man. Quit fucking her!!! Women attach everything to sex and you're stringing her along.

Ah, well knowing this now you deserve it. Enjoy the crazy you caused.

tell mom that you will get back together with Taylor if mom joins in a threesome with you

post results

Give it time then man. Like a couple of weeks. But, don't string her along or it's endless!! You can't have it both ways.

pffff im out of this thread

kys op

Bump

Dude. You can't be "actually broken up" and still fucking her. That's not how the female mind works. Grow the fuck up and deal with your situation like a man. Be friendly, be firm, show no interest, and she'll move on.

JOEY

Beta > Joey

Disclaimer: the screenshots aren't all necessarily in order, and of course lack the full context.

These are all communications from the past couple days. I realize now you can't fuck a girl and sell her a fake future and then leave her.

My stalker ex. Hunts me down in shopping centers. Follows my new girlfriend around. One second friendly the other second shes being freaky.

Aww, OP learnt something. I'm so proud of you.

Are you surprised shes upset when you fully ignore her when shes still in love with you? How would you act if it was the other way around lol.. Dude you need talk about it, tell her about your feelings and why you choose this way.

Well, you're a dick for fucking her after the breakup. Recent exes cannot handle being fuckbuddies and I'm pretty sure you knew that. That being said, she's insane and likely to do some flashy "suicide attempt" that was never meant to work just to get your attention. Stop texting her, start texting her mother. Tell the woman what really happened and when the breakup was, then inform the woman that her daughter has been making self-harm threats and that you are concerned but do not want to get involved as you are part of the problem and need to distance yourself for her sake. Your chapter in this poor girl's life is over, leave before shit gets scary.

I basically just sent her a text that said I'm not sure how her daughter acting and I'm not sure what she has said to you.

I did inform her mom that we haven't communicated in the past few days.

Nigga what? You don't know the story; how do you know OP did anything uncool to her?

Jesus, Bettendorf. Go to bed

I'm scared.

>this
>female hysteria is real, the treatment just wasn't effective enough
>now it's called feminism

I have been dicking her down

>She has a lot of dirt on me
Get back with her, destroy the evidence and break up with her.
>move towns

Was on your side until this post. Turns out it's actually your fault. Good job.

/thread

Couldn't agree more.
You fucked up OP and deserve every bit of shit coming your way

I said /thread
Move along

yeah, thread ends here
OP deserves every shit coming to him

They were broken up!!!

It just seems like she can't handle being plated

Here's the solution OP. It'll be easy.

>First off, tell her you can get back together, but you can't live together.
>Second, listen to the cucks, and tell her you want her to cuck you.
>Tell her you want her to get pregnant from a stranger.
>When she does, get her fingerprints on a knife.
>Slash your forearm while wearing a glove.
>Call the police.
>Get a restraining order.
>She can't DNA test you into child support.
>win win

That's the thing. Some of the dirt she has on my involves us talking about GF sharing/swinging.

I just don't want her to blow the whistle on our kinks and the way I treated her sometimes

Don't answer. Tell her if she keeps talking to you, you'll file harassment charges. If she talks about you, ignore it. It's really the only thing to do.

I'm sorry you gotta deal with this. We've all been there.

YOU COME HERE? WITHOUT NUDES? EXPECTING HELP?

ARE YOU TROLLING? THIS IS NO GAME, BOE! THIS IS NO GAME!

Ahh, so you really are a cuck. Fair enough. Kill her, then. No other choice.

>pic related, easy disposal

NOT EVEN TELLIN US WHAT HAPPEND?. NOT EVEN TELLING US WHAT DIRT SHE HAS ON YOU? IS THIS EVEN SOMETHING?

He explains the dirt here:
And what happened was, he broke up with her, pity fucked her a few times, and now she's desperate and crazy. Not that hard to figure out.