Just finished Black Mirror

Just finished Black Mirror.

That guy got a really harsh punishment just for running some creepy dating program.

There are only two good black mirror episodes

The xmas ep confirming that every ep takes place in the same universe was mother Fucking INFURIATING

Literally never happened

After S1 it all went to shit

Like everything Charlie Brooker does, once more people care about it than him, his mate Eric and his nan, he stops giving a shit and just shovels out dross

Same reason he's married to Konnie Huq

Season 3 soon btw.

I thought the whole series was set in some near-future UK.

why does it matter?

Because the PM fucking a pig and that reality show one happening in the same universe is retarded

One of the usernames at the start was I_AM_WALDO. The Irma Thomas song from Fifteen Million Merits was obvious. The 'Hot Shot' TV show from Fifteen Million Merits was seen on TV. The pregnancy test was seen in Be Right Back. UKN from The National Anthem was seen and the lack of mercy for criminals recalled White Bear.

Black Mirror Xmas confirmed a continuous universe. Pay better attention when consuming television & film.

>You helped guys get laid, now we're going to take human interaction away from you forever.

I mean come on.

>subtle references of previous episodes
>guise this means these often contradicting conceptions of dystopian societies happen in the same universe!

>HURR THE FUTURE IS BLEAK LMAO
>TECHNOLOGY IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD WHOA REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Brooker is a hack, his work is subtle as a brick up your ass.

Tracing your ISP right now you fucking loser. I am going to end you.

You're literally retarded if you think this

The only one that suggests they happened in the same universe is the commercial. The username is just an Easter egg (same with the song which is a song that exists in our reality) and the no mercy for criminals is just a really loose idea

He's a vidya reviewer married to a beloved kids tv presenter

Chill out

>It's not good because it's not subtle

They take extremes, doesn't mean it's not interesting

Though you are right in the sense that the most subtle episode also happens to be the best (The Entire History of You)

I dont care if he's best pals with the pope, he's still a fucking hack

>Brooker gets to motorboat these

You can't blame him for being distracted

no it's not good because it's not subtle but it thinks it is, it really does come across like that episode of south park where they smell their own farts

You are a grade A cuntwagon

Retarded? Please see . I am literally a genius. Ironic that you would call me retarded when you're talking to a legitimate, verifiable genius.

How did it confirm that every episode takes place in the same universe?

is that hamm? Like Don Hamm?

this is some of the lowest quality bate i have seen in a long time

>it's not subtle but it thinks it is

Prove to me that it thinks it is subtle

Reminder that the Waldo episode is literally the Trump presidential campaign

prove to me that it doesnt

user I know you spent an enormous amount of time and effort in you bait, but I'm not going to read all that.
Brevity is the soul of wit

Why would it? It's clearly the opposite.

No, you made a claim, the burden of proof is on you.

*bows courteously*

I respectfully disagree

you also made a claim

The first episode involves a prime minister literally fucking a pig, how can someone get subtlety out of that?

Does he get a Blue Peter badge every time he splooges on her face?

He wears a gold badge as a Prince Albert

wait, are you joking with me? is this a funny joke?

The underlying message had nothing to do with fucking the pig. There's a difference between the content of the show being visceral and bombastic and the meaning being subtle.

Entire History of You

Fifteen Million Merits
White Bear

White Christmas
Be Right Back

The National Anthem
The Waldo Moment

Disprove this ranking
Pro-tip: you can't

>Entire History of You
>top

user, don't tell lies. Newfags might believe you

Please stop posting images of that disgusting beast, this is a thread about a highly intellectual and subtle show not a place for you to toss off

>That episode where I'm supposed to feel sympathy for a woman who helped her boyfriend torture a little girl to death

Fuck off, England.

White Bear was a good concept, but horrible execution. An entire episode comprised of a woman screeching hysterically did not exactly engender sympathy when the big reveal happened.

>the justice system is supposed to torture people instead of rehabilitating them and/or protecting society from them

Let me guess, you're American?