Mcdonalds chimpout

mobile.twitter.com/MalikMott99/status/731561012797788160

Some white kid from my highschool called some dindu a nigger at a fair, and this ensued at mcdonalds 5 minutes later. Will post full video if i can find one

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Ymaliii_/status/731538701734547456
mobile.twitter.com/Ymaliii_/status/731541010069753856
express.co.uk/news/uk/667546/Knife-fight-breaks-out-between-schoolchildren-outside-McDonald-s-in-broad-daylight
youtube.com/watch?v=4eYIABppj5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobile.twitter.com/Ymaliii_/status/731538701734547456

Another angle

mobile.twitter.com/Ymaliii_/status/731541010069753856

>get called a nigger
>act like a nigger

everytime

just like us

SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK

>This is not funny!
Yes it is.

lmao, that btich got served
next time you gonna watch your mouth, ur not in pol white boi

my sides

Nigs going to nig

>taking insults that personally
>being too much of a pussy bitch to fight 1on1

pretty sad tbqh

>Columbia

Seems like he deserved the beating to be honest

>my highschool

Niggers and Spics always fight in packs. They fight like scum because they are scum. I'm surprised they didn't straight up start hacking them with machetes. Fucking monkeys man.

Im in grade 12. Am i too young for you user?

Why are niggers so sensitive?

>talk shit
>surprised when the savages get angry

whats funny is people here act appalled and pretend they dont know niggers behave like niggers.

>b-but they shouldnt! be honorable!

grow the fuck up and stop provoking wild animals

No your just a Canadian which means you are a huge cucked faggot begging for the BBC.

If yall have any fake twitters handy feel free to spam them

this website is 18+, faggot.

I didnt know canada had a problem with blacks honestly

But i am 18 :(

I am 18 my birthday was february

Blacks bring there problems anywhere they go. Even fucking china has issues with Africans in there city's.

We honestly usually dont. Just areas around toronto and the GTA. The rest of canada is pretty much fine

What province?

I know, like, ten black people in my town. Your place looks like a shithole.

Niggers have never learned honor.

Their primitive brains can not comprehend such a thing.

They fight like the monkeys they are.

what if multiple people scattered around the place yelled "nigger" at the pack? Who would they pick to swarm?

This was in hamilton ontario

What is it with McDonalds?
express.co.uk/news/uk/667546/Knife-fight-breaks-out-between-schoolchildren-outside-McDonald-s-in-broad-daylight

A part of me agrees because what's the point in being a nigger if you can't act like one?
On the other hand, niggerdom should never be accepted.

why dont you go outside of your basement and try it?

Oh, fucking RIP, then. Between the niggers and sandniggers ya'll centrals are fucked up.

This is what we need. Gangs of street harassers that fight pack to pack. Bring in the klansmen.

No

McDonalds is where niggers congregate.
Stick to FiveGuys if you want to eat around white people. Saves you the from the threat of getting beaten and stabbed by a dindu.

being a bit sensitive, Diego. are you a dindu?

This is why I always have a gun on me and don't live near niggers

that are ISIS niggers... 100% sure
look at their movements, bodylanguage and how they wear their basecaps.
better take them out fast

Friendly reminder this is what happens when you spout Sup Forums teir shit in real life you dumb gringos.

Charish your second amendment

so my 12 year old computer thing here doesn't let me play this video

who has the webm?

mcdonalds is marketed to minorities

>called a nigger "nigger" once
>he didn't do shit
>realize he was alone and not with his pack

+1 Trump vote

America for Whites! Canada for Bantz!

> be called a nigger
> act like a nigger

took the permit to carry course today

it is nearly impossible to justify self-defense with a firearm in MN, especially in your own home.

this state is beyond fucked

Which is why they are hemmoraging money.

Maybe the overall economy would pick up if every commercial wasn't full of niggers.

Friendly reminder to carry a gun so you are not the next victim.

Guns are like the say any thing and get away with it tool. You say something offensive at they start coming towards you and all you got to do is put your hand on it and they will be your little bitch. If not shoot them dead in self defense.

>not having a walking stick with you at all times
Learn from the irish, lads. Nogs are quickly deterred by weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eYIABppj5A
play that in the background and mute the sound in original videos lol

I have. I hate fighting niggers because my knuckles smell like them for days after. It literally makes me want to vomit.

Bix nood muhfugha kil da wiite man an rap ta wimmin

Well that was smart of him, lmao @ thinking you can provoke a wild animal and get away unscathed. Does he poke pitbulls with sticks in his free time as well?

GROID RAGE

Colorado is pretty based. We have "make my day" laws.

I wonder how that will work out if Obama moves a bunch of section 8 niggers in?

Probably a lot of Trayvon Martin repeats

Freedom of speech is a human right.

For years, McDonalds was the cheapest fast food place and it advertised exclusively to the lowest people of American society. I personally have not been there in years because of SuperSize Me but I always see nothing but Niggers and Spics eat there everytime I pass one. Never seen a white family eat there.

another Trumplet
Starting to think it's just you posting him pham

There is very few black people that fight 1 v 1 and those that do will have their friends close by to either break it up when the guy has an upper hand or jump in when their friend is finished.

I'm white, and if you insulted me in public I would literally knife you. I don't blame this guy at all.

>I personally have not been there in years because of SuperSize Me
Not defending Mcs, but that was full of shit. It's been debunked several times.

You sound like a complete faggot
If I want to say something offensive to a man I'll say it to his face. If he wants to fight then we will.
If he's with his boys then I'll just bring mine.

Low IQ, high self esteem, victim "philosophy", violent upbringings, no influence from fathers, general niggerdry.

i think they kinda strayed away from focusing on minorities now, at least for their breakfast bowl things. Before being in southern california 60% of the time i would get a spanish mcdonalds commercial on an english channel and the other 40% a bunch of blacks.

>grade 12
>can't be 18
over half the year to be born user quit being such a pussy faggot

>knife someone over words and hurt feelings
No user, you aren't white at all

>niggers ever fighting one on one

this is why you carry a pistol with a high capacity magazine plus a spare in your pocket

ur a fk white male

>white
>reacts with chimp-like violence at words
a white slav apparently

>go to a BLM protest to livestream
>out of nowhere a wild pack of niggers swarms you before you even make it past the edge of their camp
>they start throwing punches
>run
>get chased by a pack of wild niggers for two blocks
>turn and shoot in self defense
>keep running because the whole area is still hot
>get charged with assault and inciting a riot
>news calls you a white supremacist and tries to slander you as a cross burning nigger lynching klansman

I fucking hate this state sometimes. So glad I don't live in the cities. Fuck that place and it's shit smelling skinny population.

If you're starting shit with strangers in public you're literally asking to die, and for what?

Little sensitive, are we?

Get the sand out of your vagina, nigger lady.

Columbia serving it up hot

Ayy lmao
They look like actual chimps

>a fucking leaf

>bitch got served

What did the nigger lady mean by this?

Welcome to Winnipeg.

>asking to die
Fucking Muslim mentality
>Canada flag
And there it is. Fuck off, Ahmed.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Literally every post is just "nigs gonna nig" "Don't know honor, typical monkey's"

You have schizophrenia or something? See a doctor.

Muslims are pretty based tbqh

>refuse to be cucked in their own countries
>go to other countries and cuck the natives

This is why I got my CCL and always carry chimp repellent.

Real fucking gangstas ambush people with 5 on 1. God I hate this people sometimes

>called some dindu a nigger at a fair

Where is the evidence that he said "nigger"?

Is there a video? Often with these kinds of attacks, the perpetrators makes up some lie "he called me a nigger" to justify their violence.

yep look at that flag its the obamanation

There needs to be a range ban on all nations that over 50% white birth rate

watch fathead instead

>"I think it's time the U.S. switches to the metric system"

Hey, once we're done here well just move up to Canada familia

So this is how the RACE WAR begins.

Its just what i heard happened, i didnt actually witness it though. Youre right he probably didnt

Niggers always chimp out at McDonalds when they're waiting for a piece of burger.

Lol im a fuckin /fit/ manlet and even i have busted a nigs eyes shut from swelling. To be fair though started it and i didnt call him a nigger until after but im not sure if he was even conscious enough to hear. His friends did though kek. And then they were pretending to hold themselves back like they would do something after they watched me annhilate their friend. If you learn proper boxing evading moves and punch a heavy bag enough with good form you pretty much recieve your nigger beating license. They almost never have formal training and innitiate fights cause you dont look intimidating cause youre a "white boi". Its pretty great desu

is this real? #yebmissile

>See a hornet's nest
>Kick it
>Act surprised when I get stung

How tall?

Top kek, that's what happens when a sheltered faggot gets too comfy behind his computer screen. You're not anonymous irl you literal cuck.