Got 89 in my IQ score

Got 89 in my IQ score

Other urls found in this thread:

primedice.com/?c=Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it makes you feel any better, I was officially tested twice in my life and got 134. I was a complete failure in high school, barely graduated, and made tons of poor choices. Hey, at least I'm eloquent, right?

i personally despise the very notion of an IQ test, and whats even worse is the idea that scoring high on IQ test necessarily means one is superior

Are you black?

iq means fuck all

It doesn't matter if you get the 8 pack of crayons or the 16, what counts is how you blend the color. Work hard, and you'll do fine.

Haha this is something an SJW would say, you are dumb, accept it.

youre retarded
IQ is a pretty good tool and also a quite accurate one if you get tested with decent tests

If it makes you feel any better I got 142 and I'm a complete retard with a touch of autism.

> i didn't even get 100

you will just take longer to learn new stuff. its by no means a death sentence.

The only way you get to say that is if you got higher than 140.

Different user here. Got 144. IQ means fuck all

Then you're just 11 points of the full score, what's the problem, mate? I've got about 93 points myself

Aren't you too stupid to care? lol. Seriously don't put too much in a number. If you function in society,pay taxes and do what's right then good on ya.

that's fucking deep Sup Forumsro.... holy shit

scored 127 on actual IQ test, but was also diagnosed with moderate-severe adhd
My executive functions and general awareness of my surroundings is shit, social skills aren't great, anxiety issues and bipolar type II.
Addictive personality, I drink a lot and do coke when the money allows. Tried more drugs than I can count on fingers and toes because I'm impulsive
University dropout
I cook at a pub for a living

A brain is an engine, OP. Every part has to at least work at an acceptable capacity or else you're fucked, gifted IQ or not.

So you know. I agree having scored 151 on an individually administered Stanford-Binet...and I still don't have a private island and a helicopter.

No you didn't.

thank user.This score actually killed the little the self-esteem I had for myself

You must be a nigger

Threads about IQ always degenerate into "I have an IQ of 200+ and IQ means fuck all" posted by some sub-100IQ dumbass.
IQ is strongly correlated with professional success. Dumb people get very angry about this and really want it to be meaningless.

are there any reliable online iq tests?

b8

IQ is a measure of problem solving ability. My iq is 142. I can solve any problem except my own.

>brainlet got mad

I have been tested with an IQ of 145, I'm studying international financial law at a world-class university, I've turned down internships in firms most lawyers would kill to get into, I could probably pay your fucking rent by selling one of my tee shirts, and I'm telling you that IQ is bullshit and means fuckall.

Now what you cucklord nigger ?

dude iq means nothing

I got a fuck low score and am doing a medical PhD

chances are that none of the people going to your university for more than a year have an IQ below 120. coincidence?

>I have a really high IQ and it's meaningless
>Literally proving my point

You're either dumb as rocks or a super smart muslim

Hey Sup Forums, check out this bitcoin gambling website that gives you FREE bitcoin
primedice.com/?c=Sup Forums
You can use this free bitcoin to multiply your money and get some sizeable cash. I multiplied the free money they give you into almost 1 bitcoin (~2500 dollars). And if you run out, you can claim your free bitcoin again within 3 minutes. Good luck

wow thanks man, I've been looking for "bitcoin gambling website" for a long time. Now I can become rich with these 3 easy techniques.

Bro, you can still succeed, just work hard and you can surpass people with 130+ iq not giving a shit, iq is just how quickly you can learn things.

>Bu- but user! His iq is the same as a nigger!

Yeah, but niggers don't work, and he can, fuck the people who say you're stupid, you're perfectly capable of functioning as a normal human being.

>you're perfectly capable of functioning as a normal human being.
Said the Sup Forums poster