good thread

>PR1CE

Finland, out greatest ally.

NO AMERICANS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

iktfb

i don't know which finn made this, but this is my favorite OC

Go Preds

good post

Post Finnish hokkei players interacting with a pupper.

What is the best Canadian city for someone who hates hockey, and who only likes soccer?

interacting with her POOPER lmao

>frogs in charge of boards

Hongcouver.

nunavut

toronto, they went to the mls finals this year

>Andrew Ladd has more goals than Loui Eriksson
Send the Swedish busts home

In Hongcouver, the Soccer is Popular?

My problem with the city of toronto, it's the fucking Maple Leafs

A more shittier version of Seattle.

Why do you hate hockey?

nobody cares about the laffs

Hockey is for fags and homosexuals.

And I think men in Canada should like and enjoy Soccer more

lmao seattle won that game without taking a single fucking shot on goal. that's when i knew that semen slurping sport just wasn't for me

also the seattle goalie who shut em out so badly was an ex-TFC goalie which is hilarious

The Vancouver Whitecaps FC will win the MLS Cup, before the canucks shit they win the stupidity of the stanley cup

Soccer is so fucking boring.

yeah tfc got absolutely cucked. it was such a snoozefest too. replay of greece 2004 desu

hockey is gay

imagine wasting your time watching some guys skate on ice

they even wear armours and helmets just in case they fall while skating lmao

It's a white thing
You wouldn't understand

>armours

They don't teach English very well over there in Spicland, eh?

that's where you're wrong kiddo

ice is the hardest surface known to man you dumbass, ofc they're gonna wear helmets and pads.

Is this the finest "Canadian humour"? You take pretending-to-be-retarded to another fokken level

>tfw no diamond hockey

>soccer
>where touching one another results in a concussion
Gay and retarded

it's not as hard as my dick in your ass

You didn't need to put quotes there you fucking retarded nigger. Learn proper English grammar and punctuation before you think about posting on /hoc/ again.

I wish there was a Place in Canada, where Soccer is a lot more popular than that ice hockey shit.

>West-Mongolia
>white

imagine playing hokkei on melted ice
that would solve most concussion problems

I didn't commit a single mistake, my friend. Also, English isn't standardised, ergo you can't be wrong while writing it

I don't watch soccer

>third world countries being this assblasted they don't have the technology to form a sheet of ice large enough to skate on
lmao

>there are people itt who have never seen snow
disgusting

me if I like the soccer of Canada

Once could say you ice niggers don't have the technology to make a spherical leather ball, using your "logic"

If you had a kid with her would your shitty genes overrule her superior puljujärvi hokei genes?

This Craps Hasbs game is pretty good so far lads

Ice hockey, is for homosexuals, women and losers.

Extremely good posts

This

Grass hockey is for real men

>bandy on grass

lmao

Look whose talking.

Literally the biggest faggot producing country there is.

Sens desu

why is he holding a flip flop and why is there a buttplug on the medal?
really made me think

Does anyone else make an avocado sandwich? Toast. with mayo if you like it. with cut up avocado, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Just had one for lunch, was pretty good.

Who would have thought, of all people, little Billy Kessel would be the first player from the 2006 draft class to reach the 800-game milestone.

I prefer Canadian soccer.

Hockey sucks

Can testify. Avocadowiches are GOAT.

OK!

Easy to be an iron man when you never go into the corners.

Yes, I eat them with rye bread and some salt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veikkausliiga

Whats that

It's a decent trade-off. It's always the 180 lb. guys who play like they're 220 lbs. getting hurt around the boards.

Is the soccer league of Finland

I wonder how much the Shorks load up at the deadline. The West is so weak this year, and this could be their last chance to go deep with that core.

>largest stadium doesn't even have 15k seats
lMAO

What is the best place in The United States for someone who only likes soccer and Major League Soccer (MLS) and who totally hates the NHL, MLB (major league baseball) NFL And NBA?

>the top ironman streak for a defencemen is Jay Boatmaster at 737 games. This is 6th among all NHL players.
>when asked how he does it, he responded "I am too fucking goofy looking for players to try to injure me"

As long as a player like that is your 3rd or 4th best then it's not a big deal. The way he can shoot the puck is incredibly valuable nowadays even if you have to cringe at all the times he pulls up to avoid contact.

If he's higher up than that then it can send a bad message to younger players.

Reminder that anime is cancerous and off topic and you WILL be reported if you post it here

good post my american friend.

Turkey-bacon-avacado mustard race here

Gtfo

You're not my dad you can't decide what kind of images I am using with my always on-topic posts

Laine with hatty tonight by the way

Duchene for Hertl, Mueller and a 1st

And I can't even spell avocado properly
Fuck I'm dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=nYMmw_j7xFo

Worst trade in history

who's gonna get fucked the most?
ingoalmag.com/slider/nhl-sets-feb-4-date-new-goaltender-pants/

Miller, he's like 165 pounds and wore the largest size

Ketchup sandwich is superior

Pizza Superior

I don't see why the Avs would do that. They are retarded but I don't see them being that retarded. They need at least one GOOD dman coming back, even if it's a young top 4 with potential it has to be someone good.

Anaheim has much better assets to dangle in a Duchene trade. McKenzie was saying teams are basically frothing at the mouth to get one of their surplus young D.

Soccer is shit

reminder that ketchup on hotdogs is for children and shouldn't be done by anyone older than 13

reminder that ketchup is shit. period.

yeah shorks have really nothing worth trading for

I am going to attempt to fuck some girl with thick thighs that competed in the crashed ice tonight. Wish me luck.

>hating on one of the best condiments in the world

>heinz
>good

Red bull gives you wings

>not felix ketchup

kill yourself my man

Felix is some pussy ketchup

sounds like nu-male shit....

I think Meier and Labanc are guys that have value, but not enough for someone like Duchene. Plus they're Fs, not what the avs are looking for.

Shorks should trade picks to upgrade on the wings. Someone like Cammalleri could probably be had for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He's been a point per game player in the playoffs, they could use someone like that.
Hanzal would be a great target for them too.

Doubt the Yotes would trade Hanzal off. Could see Doan though.