Are you ready to fight for the Jews to defend Israel from the Muslims?

Are you ready to fight for the Jews to defend Israel from the Muslims?

As a Crusader, it is really part of your heritage to protect G-ds chosen people from the Islamic Horde, and we all know how Sup Forums is big on Heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53BHLA7OhAI
youtube.com/watch?v=c9o6fTFq9sc
youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow I was totally an anti-semite neo nazi before this thread, but I am now a JewMissile

Yes yes as long as we can build our own walls to keep the shit out as well.

>G-d
pls leave

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE MY ASS!!!!! SATANS CHOSEN PEOPLE IS WHAT THEY ARE!! I SAY KILL BOTH OF THOSE SCUM! ARABS AND JEWS! TO HELL WITH BOTH OF THEM! VICTORY TO CHRIST!!!!! DEATH TO BLASPHEMERS!

I am ready to die in battle for the Jewish master race.

Haha this guy gets it

Crusaders fought against Jews AND Muslims, who of course allied together, as they are doing right now.

Threads over guys, this was a blast

> this guy

ALSO HEIL HITLER KAMERAD!!!!!!11elf

lol there's fantasy, and then reality.

I'd also kill all the Jewish men

Used vagina

I'm an Orthodox Christian Greek, mein Freund.

I sympathise with Nazis though, you Germans need get your act together and we Greeks need to do the same. Our enemies are KILLING US!!!!! RUSSIA IS THE LEADER RIGHT NOW!

I'll fuck some Jewish girls but I would die for them. You got me fucked up desu senpai

I'm English and i'm reading to defend England from the Islamic hordes.

you are a terrible Greek. Russia and Greece have always been aligned dumb dumb

So many Jewish girls have big tits.

>fight for the jews
>your skank gf is fucking everyone at FSU while you are overseas

USA USA USA

I have no problem fighting for Israel tbqh but they would have to pay 4x the amount to every U.S soldier. The U.S can be assumed a mercenary group considering all we have to do to replenish ourselves is allow immigrants in.

Jews need to pay every US Citizen and not to just a dozen congressmen and senators. EVERYONE!!!!

You misread my post, I'm pro Russia. Matter of fact, I have no qualms about fighting side by side with Russian soldiers against the NWO. They are heroes.

>look whitey out girls are as hot as yours! we are humans too!
>proceeds to post some 3rd gen mixed post OP girl with caucasian traits, barely carrying he same genepool in her body that doesn't look like people of his country at all

Whats with this repeating pattern by niggers and sandniggers like roaches and jews and gooks? Do they are really desperately wish to be white?

You said you sympathize with the Nazis right?

>you are a terrible Greek

You take that back!

Definently not, Hamas will take back rightful Palestinian clay.

youtube.com/watch?v=53BHLA7OhAI

if the third world war is fought between Islam and Zionism it proves the free mason conspiracies.

the correct thing to do in such an event is not to crusade but to take your family into the woods.

id fuck every girl in that photo save for the one on the end.

What? On every crusade my people slaughtered Jews like they should be.

>this kiwi JIDF shill that posts this thread every couple of days

soon inshallah

youtube.com/watch?v=c9o6fTFq9sc

No I am a European, I have no business in the desert fighting for foreign gods.

I don't think you understand what I meant!!!!!!

I sympathise with them in a way that the GERMAN PEOPLE NEED TO FIND BRAVERY AND PRIDE AGAIN! GERMANS ARE AFRAID OF NATIONALiSM! IF NAZISM IS THEIR WAY TO DO IT THEN THEY SHOULD DO IT!

Sympathise with Nazis? The village of my fathers was burned into non existence by Nazis. Don't take me for one of your dumb nazi posters. But I wish all the best to the German people, they are great people and deserve to be free.

gas

> JIDF shill

you wish

You're on Sup Forums man, you would fuck anything

How do I get a Jewish qt wife without cutting my dick off?

Islam is the answer brother

The way I see it, this can only go well

>impregnate big-titted Jewess
>raise the Children Christian
>Remove Kebab from the Holy land
or
>impregnate big-titted Jewess
>Let her raise them as merchants
>children become part of international Banking cabal
>retire in luxury

lol no they won't

THE ONLY ANSWER I HAVE FOR ISLAM IS FIRE AND DEATH! EVERY ONE OF YOU FILTHY SCUM NEEDS TO DIE! DUMB ISLAMSHIT!

oh thank you for that, you definitely convinced me you aren't a JIDF shill with that post.

Mashallah brother
youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY

I hate it when white women like to act like they’re not white when they claim to be Jewish. Ummm, you’re white, and being Jewish doesn’t hide your white privilege, it actually makes you more privilege. Being Jewish doesn’t make you a Women of Colour when most Jews are BEYOND white passing.
Jews in the United States and Europe are FAR overrepresented in banking, the media, the justice system, government, ect. Jews also played a huge role in the slave trade where most of the slave ships were Jewish owned. If anything being Jewish is a privilege which has historically and still is favoring their own and benefiting off the struggles of People of Colour which has aided white supremacy. If you’re jewish and want to aid people of colour in their struggles and rape, check your privilege and call out people you know for their racism, sexism, misogyny, ect.

It's disgusting look at white women and white men making this looks pathetic, losers since after everything made by WHITE WOMEN

I will not fight

but Jews can escape to Poland if they want

Not with this kike government we have

I think you are not aware that you were replying to an ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN! YOU DUMBASS!

haha Israel is to strong now for any arab nation to invade, they had a chance in 1967 and they got blown the fuck out. 13 Muslim nations vs Israel and they lost. Israel is to well armed and has lots more people than before, theres no way in hell any country is invading Israel and winning. Plus if they do some how magically lose they can just call in their puppet the USA.

It's cute when New Zealand tried to shitpost like big brother Australia.

I'm clearly a White Supremacist using reverse psychology. You cant into memetic warfare

Hey, we can hope right?

is there anything sweeter than jewish pussy?

>Now Im a JewMissile
so you send V-2 Rockets to Tel Aviv?

Bless.

damn they all look jewish

>tfw I have mossad gf
>she works as a deadsea merchant and has top tier jewwy skills

You have very low standards. I wouldn't touch any of them with a Palestinian (stolen) dick.

Do Muslims suck mutilated baby dicks like Jews do? I'm not sure who will get my 76+1, should the habbening habben.