ITT: Wonderful wives of television & film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kflsuZKZw58
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No loli Keiko

Gtfo

is there a single episode where she isnt a bitch

She has to live with a giant sour potato, I think she is doing amazingly.

The perfect tsundere.

She's on the Deal-A-Meal!

She wanted to stay with her husband even in loli form.
That's pretty based.

She had a bit too much of a Rocky Dennis vibe to her looks.

is this a joke? She as a terrible wife. I always got the impression Miles was in a terrible loveless marriage.

Roxann Dawson was super cute though.

>fully human B'Elanna from Faces

Muh dick.

Remember the time she got possessed by an ancient demon and became slightly nicer? That was like a holiday for Miles.

how many sexual vacations did she take over the course of the two series?

What did she do wrong?

Mum!

It was 2 vacations really, but she wasn't quite satisfied the first time she came back so she returned for another 6 months.

Do you think Julian was involved in removing the Bajoran traits from Kiriyoshi or someone on the planet?

I don't remember Keiko ever being mean on TNG, and when she was on DS9, she was possessed by something or had a good reason (like being sent to the ass-end of civilization to teach religious hicks when she was a botanist).

youtube.com/watch?v=kflsuZKZw58

It'd be one thing if O'Brien was a nolife loser like Barkley or Geordi and had to settle for Keiko as the best he could expect. But no, far superior women like the Fertile Cardie Scientist, or Kira, kept throwing themselves at him, and he had to turn them down out of duty to Keiko.

Okay mom, but I'm not fucking you again. I swear to god, my penis hurts from cumming all over your face so much mom.

Wasn't the school her idea? I forget.

She was a bitch at her own wedding

>Data's day