Why didn't anyone tell me this was so good?

Why didn't anyone tell me this was so good?

You didn't ask.

Watch it again with the DVD commentary and thank me later.

>POPE KILLED BY INFERIOR WINE

between black adder and Green wing also my favorites

>you'll never run a tiny and homey book store that almost never sells anything because you're a bitter, alcoholic, chain smoking owner who fucking hates the fact that owning a book store involves actually interacting with people and selling shit so you're always cranky and telling people to piss of whenever your two only friends aren't around to occupy your attention

Don't you dare use 'party' as a verb in my shop!

Im still waiting for that show Dylan was working on for America

You think that was good, you should watch Spaced.

>Look at 'em
>Look
>What do they want from me?
>Why can't they just leave me alone?
>I MEAN WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME?!
>Well they want to buy books

Favourite episodes? Mine are tied for when Bernard and Mannie team up to write a children's book but one idea is more complicated and another is more advanced and more of a post-modern spy thriller, second favourite is when Bernard blacks out and can't remember what he did to piss off his friends when drunk.

Yes, user, that's the premise. Good job

Bernard gets locked out because Manny can't remember the password because Nick Frost has a Subbuteo player in his hair. Bernard wanders around and gets some hunky dunkers with hunky dunky dip.

>i ate all your bees

every fucking time.

Manny syndrome

I like Black Books when I watch it but I really like it a lot more the longer I have been away from it. I like it more in concept than execution. Does anyone feel like this about anything?

Spaced = Dude weed LMAO: The Show

Brian and Tyres were funny though

The wine episode was the most addictive, but I loved the one where Bernard gets locked out too.

Makes sense to me user. It's hard to truly enjoy watching a degenerate Irish man being a miserable prick to everybody, but it is unique enough to admire the technique involved

Geek humor is stoner comedy now? I hate this stupid meme.

Fizzygood

Fizzygood makefeelnice

Weed? Check
Manchild who has not yet outgrown comics/vidya? Check
Retarded manbaby friend? Check
Ditzy cool girl love interest? Check
Movie & TV references every 5 minutes? Check
Plots that use callbacks to all said references? Check

Sounds like every other stoner comedy to me user.