I used to pee inside the 8 years old pussy of my neighbours daughter...

i used to pee inside the 8 years old pussy of my neighbours daughter. i was 9 at the time so we just pretended to have sex. always wondered if this counted as losing my virginity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI6Fbv2z4pA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when will summer be over?

This retard is obviously not 18.
MOOOOODS

How could you pee if you had an erection?

>tfw could've had a childhood girl friend right across the street of my house
>we actually got along pretty well for a few years
>family ended up moving out and is now renting out the house
>there's now a rowdy family that has like two highschool kids and they party and are loud and super annoying

Life is never fair. It's been like, ten years or so. I'd look her up, but I'd just feel super weird about it. Maybe one day I'll contact her.

youtube.com/watch?v=hI6Fbv2z4pA

almost 26, maybe youre fat or something

i put it in while i was hard and waited a bit til i peed

That is way better than losing your virginity user.

Practically everyone loses their virginity. How many people get to enjoy this rare delicacy.

You got webm?

webm of something i did like 17 years ago? wut

Just answer the man's question fgt

lol, no, i dont have a recording of it. was pretty fun tho

September 22

>implying video didn't exist 17 years ago
>implying you wouldn't keep hold of that video
>implying you wouldn't urgently make a digital transfer
>implying you wouldn't make a webm from that shit
I was obviously joking though.

Savour the memories OP. Sounds pretty great.

oh trust me man if i somehow had a vhs recorder back then i might have fucked around with it. id keep that shit in my back pocket til im old enough to off myself before i ever did anything with it tho, fuck jail

So did you just stick your 2 inch 9 yest old dick in her vag and just pee in it? Or did you actually fuck her? Also since there won't be pics or webs describe it in the best way possible, OP

we didnt know what fucking was back then. i thought i was having sex with her when i did that

we were always playing outside by ourselves when we did it. sometimes she would spread her tiny hole and id pee in it and other times she would make me stick it in first. she seemed to like it alot when i did it and told me it made her feel really good and warm inside. i guess thats why she thogut it was sex because it felt so good for her. she made me hold it til i couldnt hold it anymore one time and when i peed in her it was really reealy nice, she was moaning and pretty much grinding into me by the end of it. she'd ask me to do it a lot and i really liked to do it too

Grow a pair, bruh.

hnnngg..

Would you have objected to me peeing in your lil boy butt?

same