Vocaroo Thread: Definitely Not Late Edition

Vocaroo Thread: Definitely Not Late Edition
vocaroo.com/i/s0YLvzl8B4qu
>I will voice anything that gets dubs.. beyond that I'll just pick whatever the fuck
>other anons encouraged to do voices too.
>LEWD ALWAYS OKAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0buh5Vz6WrC
vocaroo.com/i/s0OcM18GnGLh
vocaroo.com/i/s0tyfZsyFJjb
vocaroo.com/i/s05bQlj627kA
vocaroo.com/i/s0loZOUBy0E1
vocaroo.com/i/s0m7Exs1wQhw
vocaroo.com/i/s0hpeZqYzXUx
vocaroo.com/i/s0iVfXUvVxM8
vocaroo.com/i/s0UbLV1uYtgn
vocaroo.com/i/s0a0B5fgYbBV
vocaroo.com/i/s0wVG8aUrPjL
vocaroo.com/i/s00SoQVD0C4e
vocaroo.com/i/s03iAQy7jRSC
vocaroo.com/i/s01SHW3oFZi7
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jr9L9ClhQy
vocaroo.com/i/s0PAb1Z0VUZy
vocaroo.com/i/s0uFJ2Bwuoj4
vocaroo.com/i/s0puCF6EybtQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ma1ZTDmZSk
youtu.be/9KfmM-tZS4o
vocaroo.com/i/s0mLQutbsEOK
vocaroo.com/i/s0jgwvUPjMBj
vocaroo.com/i/s0v4uUNyy9RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, voices I can do pretty well:
>loli
>orc
>lizard person
>angry woman
>me

I know this is a long one but: "Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.
Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for CUCK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for CUCK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.
Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?
You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it."

4th for GOAT

'2nd and goal to go from the Atlanta 2, White in the set behind Brady. Toss sweep right for James White, tucks it under the right arm, cuts it upfield, DRIVING FORWARD, DIVING FOR THE GOAL LINE!!! A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!! AND A TITLE, FOR THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! The confetti and streamers are falling from the roof! They have completed the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history! Led by the greatest Quarterback!'

vocaroo.com/i/s0buh5Vz6WrC
Kek, hope this is okay. I'm still warming up and that was a long one (no pun intended)

Exactly how often do you do these threads?

vocaroo.com/i/s0OcM18GnGLh

vocaroo.com/i/s0tyfZsyFJjb

Dislike? What teams do you like then?

Fucking amazing and loved but also confused by the cotton eye joe in the background.

This thread again, waddup Revy
Please say "Destroy the mines, yessss? Or... you die." Say it rather slowly, thanks.

I was just memeing. I lived in Boston a bit so I did my fair share of rooting for the pats. I live in Florida so naturally I'm that sad fuck that roots for the dolphins.

>angry woman
>me

What's the difference?

"There are known knowns and known unknowns but there are also unknown unknowns things we don't know that we don't know"

A reference from a simpler time. Sorry, I can rerecord if you want. I kept fucking it up

thatsthejoke.jpg

>lelphins
At least root for the Bucs, their offense looks like it could be legit this year

Also, as a Pats fan in Atlanta, the salt I received wearing Pats gear after the SB was fuckin kektastic. I highly recommend it.

"I've only got a few years left, I'm gonna get real WEIRD with 'em."

Yo! Any particular voice you'd like me to give this? Like normal or more.. ghoulish?

>At least root for the Bucs, their offense looks like it could be legit this year

Don't fall for the Bucs meme, every offseason there's someone trying to push the idea that this year is the year they turn it around.

"What are ya staring at? This dick aint gonna suck itself."

I see now where this line is from, yes, ghoulish and deep, like with a sord throat

Sore

Same goes for the Colts in the AFC. God I FUCKING HATE THE COLTS AND THAT FAGGOT ANDREW LUCK

F U C K
U
C
K

Sure that would be nice but don't worry about if if you get too many requests.

''op is a fucking lonely faggit''

vocaroo.com/i/s05bQlj627kA
vocaroo.com/i/s0loZOUBy0E1

Lemme know if these name-specific requests get too weird.

'Oh god Kirk, that feels amazing...*orgasm*'

vocaroo.com/i/s0m7Exs1wQhw

Say "Hey, baby, you gonna eat that?" in your fattest voice, please.

"The best way to get the right answer is not to ask a question; it's to use the wrong answer."

vocaroo.com/i/s0hpeZqYzXUx
Not sure why my mic is picking up more fumbling noises this time. Not enough white noise?

Thanks, Variks is pleased

vocaroo.com/i/s0iVfXUvVxM8

vocaroo.com/i/s0UbLV1uYtgn

Oops wrong one

vocaroo.com/i/s0a0B5fgYbBV

vocaroo.com/i/s0wVG8aUrPjL

lovely

I actually looked up a voice ref after and I didn't do too bad guessing it. Feel free to request more.

"In the beginning the universe was created, this has made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

vocaroo.com/i/s00SoQVD0C4e
Rerecord :P

Hawt as always

Might have some more similar requests later, that cool?

vocaroo.com/i/s03iAQy7jRSC

Absolutely. Thread usually starts out pretty slow.

Where's the monster girl smut user? :(

Alll righthy, let's try two other texts
"Six of us went down, into the pit.
Only one, crawled out.
I am Eris, the last.
I have seen, what the hive call, a god.
Crota, son of Oryx.
He took everything from me!
He will turn his eyes to Earth.
And only a true weapon of the light, can stop his wrath.
Now you must face, what lurks in the dark below."
Will post the other one later. Hopefully it will be readable

"Liam you skittle-drinking, raspberry-picking piece of shit!" in an angry Tsundere voice

Read this in as emotionless, low and robotic voice you can possibly manage:

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Come for me daddy! Let it all out deep inside me! Oh yes that's it! Play with my tits! I wanna have your babies! Daddy please! I'm gonna cum!

Reroll

reroll

Rereroll

Rerolling

There

can you say
why my burps smell like dick?

vocaroo.com/i/s01SHW3oFZi7

"Liam you skittle-drinking, raspberry-picking piece of shit!" in an angry Tsundere voice

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jr9L9ClhQy

I did it plz no spam

Thank you so much! vocaroo.com/i/s01SHW3oFZi7

vocaroo.com/i/s0PAb1Z0VUZy
More raspy or good?

Bump

"From now, we are enemies... You and I. Because You choose for Your instrument a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile boy and give me for reward only to recognize the incarnation. Because You are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block You, I swear it. I will hinder and harm Your creature as far as I am able. I will ruin Your incarnation."
I keep making you quote my favourite things, though that's just 'cause it's cool to hear them in a different voice.

"And the Muuusic! (pause)
It's-It's-It's profound!"
Very enthusiastically and some emphasis on the american accent

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children." In a loli voice

Yo
It got dubs

vocaroo.com/i/s0uFJ2Bwuoj4

Say "Alex is a stupid nigger!" In a loli voice, emphasis on the nigger like the keemstar one

vocaroo.com/i/s0puCF6EybtQ
Be patient, user. I had already started recording other stuff before this got dubs, gomen!

Ernst Janning has said he is guilty. There is no doubt he feels his guilt. He made a great error in going along with the Nazi movement hoping it would be good for his country. But if he is to be found guilty... there are others who also went along... who also must be found guilty.
Ernst Janning said: "We succeeded beyond our wildest dreams." Why did we succeed, Your Honor? What about the rest of the world? Did it not know the intentions of the Third Reich? Did it not hear the words of Hitler's broadcasts all over the world? Did it not read his intentions in Mein Kampf, published in every corner of the world?
Where is the responsibility of the Soviet Union who signed in the pact with Hitler enabling him to make war? Are we now to find Russia guilty? Where is the responsibility of the Vatican, who signed in the concordat with Hitler, giving him his first tremendous prestige? Are we now to find the Vatican guilty?
Where is the responsibility of the world leader Winston Churchill... who said in an open letter to the London Times in : "Were England to suffer a national disaster, I should pray to God... "to send a man of the strength of mind and will of an Adolf Hitler." Are we now to find Winston Churchill guilty? Where is the responsibility of those American industrialists... who helped Hitler to rebuild his armaments, and profited by that rebuilding? Are we now to find the American industrialists guilty? No, Your Honor. Germany alone is not guilty. The whole world is as responsible for Hitler as Germany. It is an easy thing to condemn one man in the dock. It's easy to condemn the German people... to speak of the basic flaw in the German character... that allowed Hitler to rise to power, but also... comfortably ignore the basic flaw of character... that made the Russians sign pacts with him, Winston Churchill praise him... American industrialists profit by him. Ernst Janning said he is guilty. If he is... Ernst Janning's guilt is the world's guilt.
No more, no less.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ma1ZTDmZSk

Destiny is the same as it was, so if you didnt like it before, you won't like it now. Also great job, but you can try to say it a little bit slower. Here's the original so u can relate to it. youtu.be/9KfmM-tZS4o
I'll post the other one in a moment, i'm making sure i got the right transcript

Nicee trips user! Did a dubs before so I could try to do a take or two of this
vocaroo.com/i/s0mLQutbsEOK

vocaroo.com/i/s0jgwvUPjMBj

It's from Amadeus, it's Salieri telling God he will ruin Mozart.

please say "Who's ready to win!" in a loli voice

>dubs
Oh fuck you user. Give me a minute because this will take a few trys

That is a lot more cultured than Destiny. Kek

You'd better do a good job, or else Maximillian Schell will be mad at you.

Say "Alex is a stupid NIGGER!" In a loli voice, emphasis on the nigger

This is going to you
Junkies Junkies Joe Joyce
You Junkies Bastard Ya
Right this is going to you now
That you never had a son that bate O'Donnel
Did ye hear me?
Right
Do camera on?
It was you that told me you were salvatin' Tommy in Navin
Tommy in Navin that had bet you three times in the one night
And you cried in MooKlatney's face
He told me that

vocaroo.com/i/s0v4uUNyy9RA
Fuck you. I had gone my whole life without seeing a keemstar video

how long do you think you'll be here for Revy?

You're the best! Thank you for you sacrifice

It's ok sweetie, you can come for mommy. It's ok if you get me pregnant. *Moan* I want you to breed me everyday! ~Oh!~ I want you to breed with our daughters and keep us full with your cum.

>keemfaggot

"Daddy can you please stick that big warm thingyup my butt again? Pleeeeease daddy I'll be a good little girl and play the mouth game with all your friends again. Come on daddy just ram it in my little butt one more time..."

Reroll

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."
Time for maximum edge.

Rolling

Well, my phone is at 60% battery.. I might take a 20 minute pause here in a bit but I have all weekend off. If the thread 404s when I take a break I'll just remake later and start it with the requests I missed.

Bowling

Rollerino

Y'all motherfuckers are weird
I've got a long one to do so be patient

Rollllll

Reroll

Rollin