White Power Music

Does Sup Forums listen to RAC, NSBM or other genres of White Power music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rIATOkXFSc
youtu.be/lDUnzW0JhCs
youtu.be/UP8vraSTJSk
youtu.be/9g-2DfeDgE4
youtu.be/8YJi0o4ZbUA
youtu.be/CIcA1eF7564
youtu.be/Wr5KMtukvqI
youtu.be/4L2dCw6W4NM
youtu.be/f6XypUqDh90
youtu.be/V9Y-Ti2RMkM
youtu.be/pSn5mFuR_5s
youtu.be/4sKqEbXV-Wg
youtu.be/7XueatVcRYQ
youtu.be/iBBCAcFkWXs
youtu.be/DPi2JgvMHm8
youtu.be/qMpWybzbmLI
youtube.com/watch?v=6PHxH-pjqSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XaDTkH8zYUM
youtu.be/AJPQ7Fmrjvk
youtu.be/OyJ8OUK5yAo
youtu.be/Tc1vvqlllss
youtu.be/FQqPCG7xuxM
youtu.be/KsQ3SdEdCQc
youtu.be/IvqeNMFHk18
youtu.be/bWz5ShzrU54
youtu.be/2LqPo3-6UP8
youtu.be/VJ7DZ3hO0Cc
youtu.be/_15O0XtBIN0
youtu.be/sTToLv3dZyM
youtu.be/IHxh8Dim7Fw
youtu.be/Y6w0YYBlvYE
youtu.be/lqthj4-y6oM
youtu.be/nWb6bFbLKJs
youtu.be/UZ8najJ7rLM
youtu.be/9Gf8D3Z9rDY
youtu.be/u4u2gqCrXKc
youtu.be/gxhZ0SBHaio
youtu.be/XC7_BSJI9Os
youtu.be/JYG3z_TW69k
youtu.be/BL92W1hjWHI
youtu.be/uqeAJQqyeO0
youtu.be/dmBipPxkZ4Q
youtu.be/pAdYSqEAil8
youtu.be/Tgiev2CmHzU
youtu.be/xFHOXUNyyRw
youtu.be/EAKsyrIsv9M
youtu.be/jt6b9K9MGPM
youtu.be/VVSA5PAzryA
youtu.be/jmtQvey5ksE
youtu.be/v7iiQAoBvr0
youtu.be/xm1wmw_NBR4
youtu.be/ao0-RxST380
youtu.be/ZFtwJuFGJQQ
youtu.be/7tp_K68JvRk
youtu.be/bT8nm3Rzqp8
youtu.be/4hl8VvGmJx8
youtu.be/kAGZKAWYGKA
youtu.be/pFz_8gOw6IU
youtu.be/gKlO4JMo8Gw
youtu.be/7CJjjbUgE8Q
youtu.be/2OCMTDlv-5c
youtu.be/yt8v-Jz9vO0
youtu.be/2t6jztuIDtA
youtu.be/ApfXufD1yZs
youtu.be/saG83vmPXZ4
youtu.be/1eBrYgkoeV0
youtu.be/4u7uVSHtQtw
youtu.be/6cJSDjPjZiI
youtu.be/HnJkA8kdx9o
youtu.be/sffXCvIw0os
youtu.be/VaQQ7OPT0I4
youtu.be/O0QDbX7W0pc
youtu.be/HbyHvAoMZas
youtu.be/p83fZYvOPE8
youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Tlwf9A1ivc
youtube.com/watch?v=KxjEi4tgvU0
youtube.com/watch?v=qEEZsvSzG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=yyf8UH6f_kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tersmvh6fFI
youtube.com/watch?v=lw0GvsfOAZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sn847ZEVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ojdXsj5IhJA
youtube.com/watch?v=cH2PH0auTUU
youtube.com/watch?v=NGS4ZrZcCsI
youtube.com/watch?v=UjmthMDpyco
youtube.com/watch?v=Uue5aymzfNk
youtube.com/watch?v=KrHwkEjwH7s
youtube.com/watch?v=XGHLH9lEZw0
youtube.com/watch?v=zkpwshZiXxw
youtube.com/watch?v=HzC7IeCr0oc
youtube.com/watch?v=ikc56l9bzaM
youtu.be/7mTcUEM0ehg
youtu.be/EckbFBSGDnk
youtu.be/qMmlle5BmKA
youtu.be/INf4lBHN6bY
youtu.be/wESz0ILOPIA
youtu.be/caPf9WZ_Uy8
youtu.be/JjU2616GuOA
youtu.be/_Bgp3cvthms
youtu.be/ZGL7_euGCos
youtu.be/ftN_Lj_8foI
youtu.be/OvObXz1aiM0
youtu.be/XMWji0XmNsg
youtu.be/L8DkEqXv7NE
youtu.be/PcQnlMxr8bA
youtu.be/ZJcKGl0nCPQ
youtu.be/viBiIAormQs
youtu.be/ZYVjcIBOoNU
youtu.be/P3KSD-W_0ro
youtu.be/GPBHW_FtSvs
youtu.be/SXr-tOjJS0w
youtu.be/IhFzZDqMs3Y
youtu.be/Fb4azzB-X8E
youtu.be/czyJLFVo2nU
youtu.be/zesC3vTDqnE
youtu.be/G7TeZf64n1E
youtube.com/watch?v=kvpJvK-oZTc
youtube.com/watch?v=lgCwN65qwtE
youtube.com/watch?v=QH3-yJKTCy0
youtube.com/watch?v=3C5gMSX_aZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtqcc9aj4CQ
youtu.be/uf1ysQFG2x8
youtu.be/AM9EdnbmGe0
youtu.be/hX-LYZYbvHU
youtu.be/57CwjOcGJKI
youtu.be/BkL4HK01iT8
youtu.be/8ZSrUXZ0Uio
youtu.be/a8q845vEZwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe thread!

go back to your containment board

white ppl look like glue sticks

No and not because of politics but because the music is generic crap that all sounds the same.

RAC is no different from some shitty suburban pop punk band making generic riot grrl anthems about evil white males and donald drumpf. Shit music that's just a vehicle for political ideology first and foremost rather than focusing on the music.

Metal is shitty and RAC never produced a worthwhile album.

Rock Identitaire Français (RIF) is a rather curious circle of France's Nationalist musicians. Eschewing the overt Fascist sympathies from their skinhead peers a decade earlier, RIF rocked against Americanism and multiculturalism on grounds of national and cultural identity.

Vae Victis has some fascinating credentials such two of their members' previous connection to Ultime Assaut and prominently featuring a female vocalist. Their music blends Celtic themes with hard riffs and folksy instrumentation. The album is a thoroughly fun affair in spite of being somewhat predictable.

The opening track begins with all-too-familiar epic yet whimsical motifs that would sound more at home scoring the opening scene to a forgotten '90s high fantasy RPG. The progressions feel tacked on for the sake of genre aesthetics, but they set the tone for the rest of the EP. All the songs are of an enjoyable length that don't overstay their welcome.

The songwriting here all compliment the themes established by the music. As you would've surmised, our title track is a tribute to the Frankish King who successfully unified all the tribes under one ruler. "La Dame du Lac" goes into Arthurian territory. The sole overtly political track here is "Résistant Gaélique," pleading for a ceasefire between the Irish Nationalists and Ulster Loyalists. Although I do not speak a word of French, our vocalist Carine conveys these lyrics wonderfully with her angelic voice.

The highlight here is the title track with its energetic riffs that convey the narrative. All the other tracks here are much softer and emotive. In the end, you're left yearning for more, but the band provides the satisfying introductory experience for those seeking Nationalist Celtic Rock.

youtu.be/0rIATOkXFSc
youtu.be/lDUnzW0JhCs

White's truly are a superior race, especially when it comes to music

pic related is proof :^)

Is this what Varg's wife listens to

No because it's silly, and sonically-wise there are no bands worth listening to

Death in June are cool and right-wing

'being gay is fundamental to Death in June',
-douglas p

>RAC never produced a worthwhile album.
You're just being a contrarian jackass
youtu.be/UP8vraSTJSk
youtu.be/9g-2DfeDgE4
youtu.be/8YJi0o4ZbUA
youtu.be/CIcA1eF7564
youtu.be/Wr5KMtukvqI

You might dig Above the Ruins, which was Tony Wakeford's band after leaving Death in June.
youtu.be/4L2dCw6W4NM
youtu.be/f6XypUqDh90
youtu.be/V9Y-Ti2RMkM
youtu.be/pSn5mFuR_5s
youtu.be/4sKqEbXV-Wg
youtu.be/7XueatVcRYQ
youtu.be/iBBCAcFkWXs
youtu.be/DPi2JgvMHm8
youtu.be/qMpWybzbmLI

RAC is just shitty Oi!

>he knows more than three RAC songs

fucking lol

Indeed.

He'd agree.

>RAC is real Oi

FTFY

>RAC is real Oi
Call me when an RAC band makes something as good as pic related

This is a music thread. Go back to tumblr.

>RAC is just shitty Oi!
Loads of good RAC exists.

What's that? You want more?

Nouvelle Croisade has quite a bit of history in Paris's skinhead scene. The band started in 1984 as Malades Mentales before changing their name to Donald Doc. I can only presume the band in those days were apolitical, because after meeting up with the boys behind Légion 88 in 1987, they became Nouvelle Croisade. The band hit the studio and recorded five songs, two of which were released as a single and the other three appearing on Debout Vol. 3. Their guitarist Bruno would later join Alain and company to record Thulé. Around that time, the band called it quits with the drummer Thierry joining Ultime Assaut and then 9ème Panzer Symphonie.

Everything ever recorded, from demos to the studio sessions, would make it to this nifty compilation. Unlike the crude drawings or photographs gracing the covers of most Rebelles Européens's releases, Nouvelle Croisade features a well-rendered illustration of a sword and flag-bearing Teutonic knight standing over a slain Saracen. Thankfully, the production values are a step up from most of their countrymen's records. The guitar sounds beefy with a bit of reverb driving the footstomping rhythms. Everything is balanced, so no instrument is mixed too loud or soft. The biggest drawback here is our lead vocalist, who has that intoxicated off-key moan quite like Robert from Ultime Assaut. God bless you if you can stand his "belting." On this compilation are a few demo songs that didn't make it to the studio.

Fans of French RAC will enjoy this document of the Paris skinhead scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=6PHxH-pjqSQ

>Loads of good RAC exists.
Skrewdriver is the only RAC band I know of with any merit. Maybe Youth Defense League and Combat 84 if you consider them RAC. Otherwise its all trash.

Their live albums are better than their studio albums, desu senpai.

To answer your question, you'd have to be a severe twat to hate "Hail the New Dawn", "Boots and Braces" or "Blood and Honour".

Tell me this isn't righteously powerful:
youtube.com/watch?v=XaDTkH8zYUM

Cock Sparrer's pretty good but Skrewdriver was way better. People that have only heard a few first-wave Oi bands usually haven't actually heard anything afterward, regardless of whether or not it's RAC. If you want some specific albums (though I doubt you'll listen to them anyway):

Evil Skins - Une Force, Une Cause, Un Combat
Arresting Officers - Patriotic Voice
Endstufe - Der Clou
Skrewdriver's first 2 albums, Boots & Braces comp
Fortress - S/T

right wingers cant create art worth giving a shit about

I know you're just being dismissive, but in an effort to broaden your horizons:
youtu.be/AJPQ7Fmrjvk
youtu.be/OyJ8OUK5yAo
youtu.be/Tc1vvqlllss
youtu.be/FQqPCG7xuxM
youtu.be/KsQ3SdEdCQc
youtu.be/IvqeNMFHk18
youtu.be/bWz5ShzrU54

>Youth Defense League

You might really like Elite Terror/Kicker Boys/Moonstomp/New Glory.

ah yes a pop punk band the highest form of art

I've always had some serious misgivings with Slavic RAC. Not only do most fail to stand out from their Western European brethren, Slavic accents do the music no favors, especially when they try to sing in English; cringe! These flaws prevent me from enjoying the big names from the Slavlands. Prior to finding "Triumf," I hardly thought Buldok an exception. Their debut lacked any memorable character and every proceeding album sounds gratingly dirgelike. For some fucking reason, they decided to cover "The Strong Survive" at Reverend Bizarre's tempo on the following album. That being said, the band managed to do as much right as they could producing this album.

The skinhead Hard Rock sound of yore was absconded in favor of an epic-style Heavy Metal that sounds surprisingly American; think Manowar or Dokken. The band still manages to sound fresh in spite of some stiff competition. The songs follow an anthemic mid to uptempo verse-chorus structure with a couple of brooding power ballads. Featuring this horribly as out-of-place as out-of-tune saxophone that cracks me up is "Mission: Spandau," which wouldn't sound out of place on Sunset Strip given the production values and guitar tone.

The biggest sticking point would be our vocalist. His obvious trouble with English can be heard in his awkward annunciation and overemphasis on the first syllable of each word. At times, it can take you out of the moment and make you chuckle (ie: "white power" in the opening track), but in other places, you end up cringing. His most evocative performances are in his native Czech. The closing track features a male and female duet over a brooding acoustic power ballad that bookends the album nicely.

Those seeking a white power epic reminiscent of Cult of the Holy War would do themselves a favor seeking this out.
youtu.be/2LqPo3-6UP8
youtu.be/VJ7DZ3hO0Cc
youtu.be/_15O0XtBIN0
youtu.be/sTToLv3dZyM

Most classical composers would be considered far right wing today. You might be retarded.

Thanks for the recommendation in this thread, even though I think white power is retarded, its nice to see a few 'new' stuffs that I can listen to, but honestly I think it will be shit.

That's just punk.

Most of the time, thug-ass peckerwood Hardcore either lacks the bite necessary to leave a lasting impression or falls flat on its face and ends up sounding unintentionally or unremittingly cringeworthy. These common problems have prevented me from enjoying much of the self-styled Hatecore that became popular with American Skinheads after Ian Stuart's death.

"We've Come For War" is one of those rare albums that knocks you to the floor by the force of its sheer power and overwhelms you with rapture. These Florida skinheads are every Hollywood trope of Neo-Nazis on steroids: bald, flabby-chested rednecks inked everywhere with horrendous tattoos who threaten anyone shy of "Aryan," shouting slurs and White Nationalist slogans at every given opportunity. The music here is strictly influenced by old school RAC and American Hardcore. All the songs run decent lengths that rarely overstay their welcome.

The album's use of samples work at times, but can also seem tacked on to build tension. "Ape Slayers and Kike Killers" features an unjustifiably long sample from Mississippi Burning that ultimately did nothing. In-between all the movie samples are some fierce riffs and catchy hooks that'll have you shouting along. The polished production lends the guitar tone a beefy sound pummeling you with its power chords.

The highlights come from our vocalist James and the vulgar, racist lyrics he shouts. He demonstrates such prowess with his furious voice reminiscent of a rabid molosser. The coherency in his voice only punctuates his convictions. Unlike many RAC bands who underplay their racism, this band relishes in their slurs. They make no bones how they feel about Jews, blacks, homosexuals and miscegenators and tell them in the bluntest terms possible.
youtu.be/IHxh8Dim7Fw

Delete this right now.

You might like this chart I made some time ago.

I'm always adding new bands to try and make it as comprehensive as possible. I try to limit it to one album per artist.

I found out the other day that Skrewdriver spent a large part of their existence based in my city, up to when Ian died. I'm not sure how to feel about it desu. They're probably the most notable band to have any connection to here.
>you can't be a fash/nash and also gay
I mean, he's most probably not a fascist, but Ernst Rohm, Yukio Mishima, Michael Kuhnen, Nicky Crane, etc. wouldn't agree with you

So many RAC bands went from punk to metal when the 90s rolled around. Its almost like most of them care more about recruiting than they do the music they make...

Arghoslent and GBK rip though I'll give you that

Durandal (fans of Slayer will love this):
youtu.be/Y6w0YYBlvYE
youtu.be/lqthj4-y6oM
youtu.be/nWb6bFbLKJs

Bound For Glory:
youtu.be/UZ8najJ7rLM
youtu.be/9Gf8D3Z9rDY
youtu.be/u4u2gqCrXKc
youtu.be/gxhZ0SBHaio
youtu.be/XC7_BSJI9Os
youtu.be/JYG3z_TW69k
youtu.be/BL92W1hjWHI
youtu.be/uqeAJQqyeO0

Excalibur:
youtu.be/dmBipPxkZ4Q
youtu.be/pAdYSqEAil8
youtu.be/Tgiev2CmHzU
youtu.be/xFHOXUNyyRw
youtu.be/EAKsyrIsv9M
youtu.be/jt6b9K9MGPM
youtu.be/VVSA5PAzryA
youtu.be/jmtQvey5ksE

Fortress (the Australian Skrewdriver):
youtu.be/v7iiQAoBvr0
youtu.be/xm1wmw_NBR4
youtu.be/ao0-RxST380

Bomber:
youtu.be/ZFtwJuFGJQQ
youtu.be/7tp_K68JvRk
youtu.be/bT8nm3Rzqp8
youtu.be/4hl8VvGmJx8

Frakass:
youtu.be/kAGZKAWYGKA
youtu.be/pFz_8gOw6IU
youtu.be/gKlO4JMo8Gw
youtu.be/7CJjjbUgE8Q

Estirpe Imperial:
youtu.be/2OCMTDlv-5c
youtu.be/yt8v-Jz9vO0
youtu.be/2t6jztuIDtA
youtu.be/ApfXufD1yZs
youtu.be/saG83vmPXZ4
youtu.be/1eBrYgkoeV0

tbf, a bunch of Oi! bands in general went metal at that point as well; Cockney Rejects... Actually, it might have just been the Cockney Rejects

Wasn't Skrewdriver's first album not political though? Unless you're just giving general Oi! recs.

Yeah Skrewdriver just started as a normal punk band, they weren't even Oi! yet. They just adopted the skinhead look for publicity.

>white power

Then why would you (unless you're a different user) give them as a rec for RAC or Oi!?

At least they didn't sound like a Pantera clone like all those RAC band.

>So many RAC bands went from punk to metal when the 90s rolled around. Its almost like most of them care more about recruiting than they do the music they make...

Not necessarily. Some did hop on trends, but others were Metal from the outset. Makes more sense to form a different band for a different sound.

Perhaps the biggest trendhopper was Bound For Glory. They completely absconded their archetypical Oi!/Hard Rock sound for Metal. Even so, they managed to do it extremely well.

RaHoWa likewise became a Type O Negative clone on "Cult of the Holy War."

Fortress's Oi! albums always sounded pretty heavy, so a change to Metal was predictable given the heaviness of their sound.

You could also argue Frakass "abandoned" their sound, but they came to the scene so late, it hardly counts.

As for others...

Bomber's demos and first album was consistently Metal. They changed their sound later on.

Berserkr was originally Midtown Bootboys, but after some members went to jail, Berserkr formed in the ashes to pick up where they left off.

Excalibur formed out of the ashes of Diktátor.

Estirpe Imperial always blended Oi! with Metal in the beginning, so I'd be hardpressed to call them changing their sound.

I'm a different user.

If I wanted to listen to a racist band that sound like Pantera...
I'd listen to Pantera!

Mudoven/Vaginal Jesus, Durandal, Fortress, Estirpe Imperial, The Raunchous Brothers, Honor, Bomber, In Tyrannos, Warlord, Buldok or Death's Head sound like Pantera clones to you?

Reminder that this is what your average Sup Forums nazi looks like

What's the point of listening to music just because you support the politics behind it? I'm conservative but I still listen to a lot of modern hip-hop because I like how it sounds but don't agree with its messages and themes.

You'd have to be deaf to think these are Pantera clones:
youtu.be/2OCMTDlv-5c
youtu.be/yt8v-Jz9vO0
youtu.be/1eBrYgkoeV0
youtu.be/v7iiQAoBvr0
youtu.be/xm1wmw_NBR4
youtu.be/ao0-RxST380
youtu.be/ZFtwJuFGJQQ
youtu.be/7tp_K68JvRk
youtu.be/bT8nm3Rzqp8
youtu.be/kAGZKAWYGKA
youtu.be/gKlO4JMo8Gw
youtu.be/7CJjjbUgE8Q

>modern Hip-Hop
Meh. Mainstream Hip-Hop ceased to be interesting around 2002. Fun to discover amateur artists during the early days of Web1.0, though. Underground Hip-Hop was always a blast.

Non-white reporting, NSBM yeah, RAC no. Basically stuff not from the US I'm cool with, stuff about paganism, slavic/aryan pride,antisemitism. The US nsbm bands are where it gets into hating black people and shit and I'm not down for that.

The thing about white power music is all style, no substance. Very little interesting stuff comes from there, which other artists already done in the past, without the politics.

A fair bit of NSBM.

>I'm conservative but I still listen to a lot of modern hip-hop because I like how it sounds but don't agree with its messages and themes.
Didn't know Ben Shapiro posted on Sup Forums

Sure thing:
youtu.be/4u7uVSHtQtw
youtu.be/6cJSDjPjZiI
youtu.be/HnJkA8kdx9o
youtu.be/sffXCvIw0os
youtu.be/VaQQ7OPT0I4
youtu.be/O0QDbX7W0pc
youtu.be/HbyHvAoMZas
youtu.be/p83fZYvOPE8

This isn't fucking original at all

youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Tlwf9A1ivc
youtube.com/watch?v=KxjEi4tgvU0
youtube.com/watch?v=qEEZsvSzG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=yyf8UH6f_kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tersmvh6fFI
youtube.com/watch?v=lw0GvsfOAZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sn847ZEVA

>not even an entire minute has passed between his post and yours
>has somehow """listened""" to all of the links

Shills on overdrive ITT

>Propagandhi, Aus-Rotten, Leftover Crack
Quintessential Cuckcore

>Dead Kennedys
Jello Biafra is what comic sans would sound like given a voice

>Minutemen
Meatmen > Minutemen

>Oi Polloi
Student communists pretending to be working class

>Bad Movies
Literally who?

>Meatmen
>anything like or superior to the Minutemen
Please stop jesus fuck

They are. Minutemen is for faggots.

Even Sockeye and Fossil Fuel at their worst are better than Minutemen.

So why do you listen to rock music when rock was created by blacks?
Surely you should be listening to the traditional white European music unsullied by the influence of degenerates: classical music.
No matter, I put together some of the supreme achievements of the white race for you to enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ojdXsj5IhJA
youtube.com/watch?v=cH2PH0auTUU
youtube.com/watch?v=NGS4ZrZcCsI
youtube.com/watch?v=UjmthMDpyco
youtube.com/watch?v=Uue5aymzfNk
youtube.com/watch?v=KrHwkEjwH7s
youtube.com/watch?v=XGHLH9lEZw0

>his only criticism is that they "is for faggots"
wew

Your taste is utter garbage, as would be expected

>mfw Beethoven was mixed

NO U

>So why do you listen to rock music when rock was created by blacks?

I'd say Rock 'n' Roll was created by Southerners raised on a steady diet of Blues, Country and Folk music. Many influential were black, but enough of a plurality were white.

Reminder that every artistic work made by a fascist regime has been lost to the pages of history as utterly worthless garbage.

He probably didn't even listen to two songs for more than a span of 20 seconds, yet jumps to conclusions because it suits him and it's all too predictable countersignaling.

Whatever makes you feel good about listening to insipid manlet music

Not true.
Rock 'n' roll derived from rhythm and blues which itself derived from Jazz. Entirely ignoring that the direct innovators of Rock 'n' Roll and Rock were black (Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Bo Diddley, Roy Brown, etc) it's genetically derived from black music, literally the epitome of entartete kunst. It's so obvious from the crass and simplistic sound that it is no pure invention of the Aryan mind.
You're deluding yourself if you think otherwise so, if you enjoy it you're a degenerate enabler, so please try listening to some of the pure music in my post to educate yourself on the music of the master race.

What is "Trumph of the Will"?

What is "Horst Wessel lied"?

What is virtually every Nazi German marching song?

What is the pro-Axis swing music?

You're talking out your ass.

>Rock and Roll
>not Americanism: the genre

>it's genetically derived from black music
>abstract arrangements of sounds have genes

W E W

E

W

>he listens to pro-axis swing music
>he listens to Nazi marching music unironically
>DER HORST WESSEL LIED???

Wide selection Hans, very good. A+ nice work good job keep it UP

/shitthread/

I wouldn't expect a degenerate who listens to entartete musik to understand what words mean.

Good thread.

I'm not him.

Also, stop larping.

Good quads.

You can't feel the vigor in this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zkpwshZiXxw
youtube.com/watch?v=HzC7IeCr0oc
youtube.com/watch?v=ikc56l9bzaM

what is he listening to?

The sound of his own postmodern ass sharting out the manuscript for his next book.

Does Death Grips count?

Decking the cover is a crude illustration of an Arno Breker statue raising a sword in front of a blazing silhouette and some classical architecture.

Characteristic of most releases from Rebelles Européens, gritty reverbed rhythms drive the music like their fellow countrymen Légion 88 or Chauves Pourris. The songs here are consistently midtempo and have a strangely ethereal quality which ends up soundling like a French version of "Second Empire Justice" by Blitz. The mostly Oi! A-side is a complete drag, and all too many songs string you along with a few neat intros, but then drag you down in the conventional third-rate Oi! you're tired of hearing.

The music becomes much more interesting when the album delves deeper into Post-Punk on the B-side. The closer "L.V.F." has some neat Ska strokes while "Chômeur 80" bursts forward with Hardcore energy. Unlike the French pirate vocals of Légion 88's Alain or Kontingent's Laurent, Robert has this intoxicated, off-key moan which ranges from tolerable to grating. "Segneur Barbare" is perhaps his best performance since he keeps it at a volume just above a whisper. The instrumentation helps, too.

Highlights: "Guerriers Païens," "Mon Ami," "Chômeur 80," "Segneur Barbare," "Les Cosaques," "L.V.F"

"Guerriers Païens"
youtu.be/7mTcUEM0ehg

"Full album":
youtu.be/EckbFBSGDnk

Teмнoзopь [Temnozor] (epic Russian Nationalist Folk Metal)
youtu.be/qMmlle5BmKA

Spear of Longinus (First Wave-esque NS Black Metal with heavy esoteric lyrical themes. "TYONS" is the NS equivalent of "Drawing Down the Moon")
youtu.be/INf4lBHN6bY
youtu.be/wESz0ILOPIA
youtu.be/caPf9WZ_Uy8
youtu.be/JjU2616GuOA
youtu.be/_Bgp3cvthms
youtu.be/ZGL7_euGCos
youtu.be/ftN_Lj_8foI
youtu.be/OvObXz1aiM0

Squadron (British Oi! turn Thrash):
youtu.be/XMWji0XmNsg
youtu.be/9g-2DfeDgE4
youtu.be/L8DkEqXv7NE
youtu.be/PcQnlMxr8bA

Warlord (NWOBHM-style Metal):
youtu.be/ZJcKGl0nCPQ
youtu.be/viBiIAormQs
youtu.be/ZYVjcIBOoNU
youtu.be/P3KSD-W_0ro

Ultimatum (French NS Thrash):
youtu.be/GPBHW_FtSvs
youtu.be/SXr-tOjJS0w

Genocide (NS Blackened Thrash)
youtu.be/IhFzZDqMs3Y

Кoлoвpaт [Kolovrat] (extremely good Russian Thrash):
youtu.be/Fb4azzB-X8E
youtu.be/czyJLFVo2nU
youtu.be/zesC3vTDqnE
youtu.be/G7TeZf64n1E

Do you have an RAC essentials chart or something? You always have interesting recommendations. Impressive thread, even if one isn't into this genre.

I'm really enjoying Vae Victis. Any good links for their stuff? Also, any other female RAC stuff? I know Saga but that doesn't really fit the bill.

>zizek
>postmodern
the guy bases his philosophy on Hegel

I'll have to create one. It won't be for this thread, but for future threads. It'll be really difficult since so many bands formed in the '80s and '90s.

If you like Vae Victis, you should like Ile-de-France, which was the side-project of two Vae Victis members:
youtube.com/watch?v=kvpJvK-oZTc
youtube.com/watch?v=lgCwN65qwtE
youtube.com/watch?v=QH3-yJKTCy0
youtube.com/watch?v=3C5gMSX_aZI

Sadly, Cathie doesn't sing much on that album.

There aren't too many women involved in RAC, and the few that are kinda suck. Vae Victis is an exception.

You might dig the Italian folk group Terre Di Mezzo:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtqcc9aj4CQ

Wow, thanks for the prompt recs. Both of those are right up my alley. I like the French genre quite a bit. Is there a list anywhere for them, perhaps RYM or a RAC forum?

I also can't seem to find these outside of YouTube. Slsk comes up blank.

>genres of White Power music
That sounds as autistic as "wizard rock"

Be sure to check rac-forum.org or 88nsm.com. Both are excellent sites to find music.

If you're on RYM, be sure to follow Turkey_Beard, KingFahtah, asadv or HorseMouth.

>Jello Biafra is what comic sans would sound like given a voice
kek

On another note...

Casual listeners hastily assume Prog Rock is an apolitical genre (of course, the more informed listener knows better, especially when considering the Rock in Opposition movement) but Italy's own Progressive scene thought differently. Some of the prominent bands from the more avant-garde wing of their Progressive music scene strongly affiliated themselves with communism, most famously Area and the Stormy Six, but others on the furthest fringes of the genre sang from entirely different hymn sheet. You know, Fascism.

Janus, formerly Janum, were affiliated to the Neo-Fascist MSI party, regularly playing live at their amusingly-named "Hobbit Camps," named after the musician fellowship's shared interest in Tolkien. The band's history is somewhat turbulent. Most of the original copies of their album were destroyed in a fire at the only bookstore bold enough to sell their work. Their original guitarist was even killed in a political riot the year this album was released.

Recorded on a low budget, Al Maestrale sounds a little crummy in terms of production so doesn't come close to matching the Mussolinian bombast of Museo Rosenbach's Nietzschean masterwork Zarathustra. But the rawness of this recording is certainly a nice antidote to the slew of self-consciously 'pretty' bands who had sprung up in the scene. There are notably few symphonic influences, opting instead for a folk-tinged fuzzy hard rock style, not a world away from the early Black Widow. And some of the guitar playing on here is very mean indeed!

When it feels like there are few genuine obscurities in Prog left, it's nice to have something like this still out there, and the political affiliations gives this band a dangerous edge a lot of Prog admittedly lacks.
youtu.be/uf1ysQFG2x8
youtu.be/AM9EdnbmGe0
youtu.be/hX-LYZYbvHU
youtu.be/57CwjOcGJKI
youtu.be/BkL4HK01iT8

>Who is Ezra Pound
>What is Futurismo

Carré.Ladich.Marchal was a project conceived by singer/lyricist Olivier Carré and multi-instrumentalist Jack Marchal, both of whom were active in the French Nationalist movements. With the help of Janus's mastermind Mario Ladich on drums, the men went to work at Ladich's studio in Rome and recorded "Science & Violence" in just two days before releasing it independently. Olivier Carré sadly met his in 1994 in a motorcycle accident.

Sung entirely in French by Carré, "Science & Violence" earns its distinction as being the psychedelic foil to Pink Floyd. Influenced by some of France's notable Prog Rock acts from that era, the material is quite original, combining the psychedelic influences with theatrical lyrics, rockin' grooves and some soaring keyboards in a charming package. The spacey synthesizers, screeching guitars and French narration wouldn't sound out of place on a Pulsar record whereas other sections are more raw with abrasive electric riffs and acoustic flourishes. Some of the music is characterized by soft electric moves and over-the-top singing lines, surrounded by mellow keyboard themes, building a slight psychedelic atmosphere, which will eventually explode into lovely, melodic soloing with a discreet symphonic base. There are also sporadic, harder runs with the guitars in evidence and an electrified atmosphere.

Plans for a sophomore release were never completed, but two tracks recorded for the album made it to the 1997 reissue on CD. Sadly, the Prog Rock which made their music memorable was absconded for some sort of Minimal Wave/Minimal Synth. While competent, neither song is half as catchy as The Final Sound's "Genetics." Still, there are few genuine obscurities in Prog Rock left, so it's nice to have something like this still out there, and the political affiliations gives this band a dangerous edge most of Prog admittedly lacks.

youtu.be/8ZSrUXZ0Uio
youtu.be/a8q845vEZwE

White power electronics is a patrician sub-genre.

To keep things brief.

North American bands worth looking into: Day of the Sword/Break the Sword, No Alibi, Bound For Glory, New Glory, Elite Terror, Arresting Officers, Mudoven/Vaginal Jesus, Platoon 14, Angry Aryans, Max Resist, Cross, Aryan, RaHoWa, Blue Eyed Devils, Das Reich, Rival

UK: Razors Edge, Battle Zone, Violent Storm/Celtic Warrior, Skullhead, Vengeance, Buzzard Bait, Bulldog Breed, Brutal Attack, No Remorse, British Standard, Indecent Exposure, Squadron, Sudden Impact, Warhammer

Australia: Fortress, Open Season, White Noise

France: Evil Skins, Bunker 84, Legion 88, Chauves Pourris, Kontingent 88, Nouvelle Croisade, Ultime Assaut, Frakass, Durandal, Sombre Chemin, Vae Victis, Ile de France

Germany: Storkraft, Bomber, Arbeiterklasse, Saccara, Landser, Kahlkopf, Nahkampf, Sturmtrupp, Werwolf

Italy: Ultima Fronteira, Power Skins, Peggior Amico, Janus, Terre di Mezzo

Sweden: Dirlewanger, Ultima Thule