Hey Sup Forums , I need some serious help. I have $60,000 in my house somewhere hidden...

Hey Sup Forums , I need some serious help. I have $60,000 in my house somewhere hidden. I know its in my house and I really can't go into detail why. But I know its there. Can you guys throw me some ideas? Person who helps the most gets $1,000. Pic not related ig.?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bosch-D-Tect150-D-Tect-Wallscanner/dp/B005EM93R0
amazon.com/DEWALT-DCT419S1-Hand-Held-Scanner/dp/B00ODN0VW2
walabot.com/diy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depend on what time of house and where do you live

type*

Did you check under the bed?

under one of the floor panels

look in the crawlspace or in vents

it must be in a wall or in a secret object

Its in the bathroom

in the last place you will look

did you check the blankets, guy? rip em up if you hear a rustling noise.
you can contact me at the.insipidus@gmail dot com, ok?

Drill a 1" hole about 1 foot from the ground, 16" apart on every interior wall. The money is behind the drywall and in between studs.

some informations on the person who hide (age, job) and how many people live in da house might help

its called a pipe camera. Plumbers use it to check out pipes in the wall. Drill a hole stick it in and check it out.

Back home when I found the stash of cash my dad was hiding, it was inside one of the 30 inch woofer box. He then relocated it to a tupper inside a bag on the ceiling of the bathroom.
People will hide those things in places that fill at least 2 of the following 3:
It must be a safe place for money (So, no yard or shit like that)
It must be somewhere they can get access with little effort.
It must be somewhere in plain sight on a zone of control for them (their bedrooms or studios).

So I would suggest to stop thinking about "secret floor planks" and yadda yadda and focus on places where the money could be stashed where they usually are/where in control of.

Give my 1k to 10 different poor people on the street so they can eat, I don't want it.

Its an older guy, over 50's. The house is in the northeast part of the US and built in the 1950s but has been remolded since then. Its not going to be in any furniture or anything of that sort. Its going to be somewhere where you can get to it easily but if you know where to get to it then its easy enough

My other guess would be up in the attic underneath the insulation, most likely within a few feet of the attic entrance or in one of the corners.

floorboards of attic/basement
if you know who hid it, try to recall anything they may have mentioned to you or if they were at your house consider places they were hanging around
if your place is a shithole, clean that shit up and look around there
if you're certain it is in fact in your house then don't be afraid to look in floorboards, inside walls, etc
look behind paintings, posters, any sorts wall-mounted decoration you mught have
godspeed, user

Walls, couch coushins, basment or crawl space under dirt or recent concrete, attic or in insulation, try floor boards or boards to the bottom of the wall (if you have them), anything odd or recently added you can check, or try drawers for false bottoms, or secret safes (like fake airisol containers, idk good luck op

This is me
Check the flush

Attic, if not visible check under the insulation.

Floorboards, walk till you hear a squeak or one gives out more than it should.

Could check mattresses/chairs. A small insertion would be made. 50,000 in bigger bills is not so noticeable.

Also, vents. Big place for hiding. That and the favorite toilet/top of the bathroom mirror.

Is there a basement?

It's probably in a cupboard or an attic

Last time your saw it?

Only helping cause I want PC parts

ok, then check basement first, look walls and ground for odd details (slightly different colours, less or more dust)
If there is some furniture that's been there for decade, look into it

do you have an attic ? if so, same job

do you have a fireplace ? if so check in it with a long long LONG steelwire

chack in every toilet water reserve

contact me at [email protected]

also, do you have any idea WHEN it was hidden ?

I need a car (Austin A35 or A40) so here goes.
Have you tried your wallet?

Yes there is a basement

Within a couple years

where you present at the time ?

bang on the walls and see if it makes a different noise compared to the others.

Yes

good point
but you have to do it on every inchs of every wall, ground and roof

it will be hidden in plain sight, probably. else it will be buried on the property, or if you have a basement, it could have been buried there as well.

Is this a fucking riddle?

how old were you when this supposedly happened?

Flush tank in shitter, or ceiling tiles if they are present

This was written on the bottom of my house staircase when i moved in

Ok I'll take my doubles now

did you check behind that note?

NICE also CHECK EM!

It's under the floorboards somewhere. Walk around the house at listen for wooden areas that sound hollow.

SteamId: Alfonseification

Hmu when you find it. You'll find it tonight.

they did that to fuck with you

Trebles now

duh

if not op is a damn dumfag

OP here, Im having no luck, bump to help keep this thread alive. If i dont find it today im going to reopen another one the same time. Im gonna check the garage

Trips of truth!

then check out for
rooms that look smaller => check for wall noise
furniture that NEVER moved since => check wall behind, check in the furniture for hidden place
if any maconery work was made since then, check it out !

Could be a check written to you used as a bookmark or hidden in a book or folded up like some oragami bullshit

btw can you rip off walls ?

No, i can destroy my house but I can go to good measures to looks, Like removing ventilation pipes and no so permanent things

Can't destroy my house, my bad

did the guy make any new room/wall/roof/ground/caban/anything just before or just after getting the money ?

Any vent system? Pretty sure its in there (in a plastic bag)

Honestly i think they did, the basement had no walls, roofing or floor when i moved in and i recently changed my floor boards and nothing was there.

Buy an X-Ray wall scanner like one of the following:

amazon.com/Bosch-D-Tect150-D-Tect-Wallscanner/dp/B005EM93R0

amazon.com/DEWALT-DCT419S1-Hand-Held-Scanner/dp/B00ODN0VW2

They are designed to find things behind walls like pipes and wires, but they should also be useful for finding money.

The Bosch is more expensive but should do a better job.

[email protected]

Check for hollow walls.
Check the ceiling too.

>[email protected]

Also, this might work and is cheaper:

walabot.com/diy

[email protected]

I've got 10K in a drawer next to me right now. You'd be surprised how little space 60K will take up. Pull everything out of the freezer and see what is there. Open any packages that look like frozen meat, veggies, etc.

Knock on walls, stomp on the floor. Poke the ceiling. If it sounds hollow, check the shit.

Backtubs are hollow and have gaps around them, may be able to move tile as well.

Could be under the housr, could be behind bricks. Hell, could be fucking buried under thr house.

If youve got any crawlspaces check the shit.

You may need to make repairs or spend money to do all of this..

But, god damnit. If you find the shit, youre sitting pretty. But, even id feel fucking stupid if I wrecked some shit to find something that idnt there

>singles

Rent a FLIR from Home Depot. Turn the heat or ac on to warm/cool walls. Look for irregularities.
Get a money sniffing dog.

Buy a few hundred dollar flir camera you'll find it quick that way

Whose to say its money and not an item of value?

Beat ya to it fool.

Annnnd dubs.

Its me, same guy replying.

OP DONT FUCKING PLAY YOURSELF.

this shit could be anythinf. You need to treat your whole house as a big ass container. This shit xould be in anything dude. Shake down ANYTHING you can think of and tske notes of what you shook down and anything unusual.

I doubt anyone in their right mind would leave 2mil behind tho

good point ... damn

Chekd

Check vents, crawl space, under carpet, under insulation in the attic, etc.

can u send me $100

Chekd
/thread

If OP finds his cash, this will probably go down in Sup Forums history

Tyrone, leave that person's house alone. Someone probably already called the cops.

Chek fridge casing

You know there's 60k hidden in your house because there's a message that says there's 2 million hidden in the house? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Give me the specific address and typical work schedule. Ill find it

it's in a hollow door you can take it off the hinges and access the false bottom

I used to grow mushrooms and I took a closet and made a fake wall and blocked off the back 1/3 and behind that was the grow room. Just push on the back of the closet and move the wall. Anyone not knowing it's there would open a small closet door and see coats. No reason to enter the closet or inspect its walls

Is it possible you had a stroke just now and are permanently a potato?

gut the house
rip up all floors
tear up all the walls
check in pipes
check in crawlspace, basement, attic, under house
dun worry you can fix it with the money you find :)

Try the cistern, behind the toilet, im fucking sure its there

This guy is right. Completely destroy your house to find the hidden treasures and take pics and post results

Yep, also recommending an axe, if that doesn't work, maybe a flamethrower.

go to the nearest university, go to some student who has access to sonar or xray equipment, convince to steal for a cut of say 5 k?

>Go to nearest uni
>Check into medical building
>Let them use you as a test subject for the mentally ill

Ftfy

Bahh, drug sniffing dog, or get a retired customs agency dog, to come by and take a sniff. Either should be able to find it if it is cash.

If it is in negotiable bonds, or cd's, or t-bills, that will not work.

>If it's bonds or t-bills

This isn't the fucking 1940's

The chimney

Random.ideas
Its under the concrete
or inside an appliance.
Check ceiling fans, vents
Find hollow spots.
Do.you.think there could be coins? metal detecter
Look under around porch step
Could be stashed in a secure false gutter
Check by the water heater aswel

There is no money.

I agree with user (attic, under the insulation).

>>This
Try ruffling through the loose insulation above the ceiling drywall. The spongey stuff that keeps you cool.

It's under the concrete on the 4th floor tile in the bathroom.

In a floorboard somewhere. Look for short floorboards. Would need to be somewhere where the you can't see the bottom of the floorboards, so generally not the first floor.

Could also be hidden in the stairs somewhere. This might be the best spot. People re-do floors all the time. Who the fuck rips out steps?

Another possibility, a fake ceiling in a closet. Sometimes you will see wood panels as a ceiling in closets that lead to a storage area almost like an attic but much smaller. This would be too obvious, but its a possibility.