Remember when Jay said "There's clearly care and craft put into them." about the Hobbit movies?

Remember when Jay said "There's clearly care and craft put into them." about the Hobbit movies?

>It's the darkest
>It's the best of the three
>It's a lot better and darker than the other two

Such a strange sentiment, I can't help but think he was being ironic in some way when he reviewed that film.

He wasn't wrong

about the 1st one.

any jay nudes yet

Is RLM really funnelling half of their patreon momey to mexican cartels?

This. The first one feels like an entirely different movie.

Yes

This scene and Thorin's death scene convinced me that at some point, someone working on the movies did care. Those two scenes are great, they almost make sitting through that awful 3rd movie worth it.

what? jay "blade runner did nothing for me, it's all style no substance btw I've seen blair witch project 30 times" bauman said that? unbelievable

pls gib

Did Josh really catch zika during a recent trip to Brazil?

I thought I liked the first one, until I had to sit through it a second time and realized it had nice action, but that was about it.

The second one is pretty terrible until Smaug is revealed, which is the best part out of all 3 movies.

To be fair I think it's just that he's a horror fan and not that much of a sci fi guy.

I just want Peter Jackson to make another Tin Tin movie finally, he deserves it after taking that ten inch studio dick.

Josh can't even get his fat white ass over to the black neighborhood.

Does anyone have the behind the scenes video where they talk about how they were so rushed they started sending the cast on extended lunch breaks because they were literally still writing the script between takes?

I remember.

Also remember that was exactly the kind of movie he was in to making at the time. He saw in Blair Witch a successful example of the kind of film making he was capable of, and interested in.

Does anyone have that sad green text pasta about Rich Evens life?

What are you even talking about?

There were plenty of great scenes throughout all 3, and they were overall very enjoyable. I can't remember sitting in the theater and actually disliking a specific part I was witnessing.

It's nothing revolutionary like Lord of the Rings was, but it's certainly one of the better trilogies and fantasy films on the market.

Remember Eragon? Christ.

>blade runner did nothing for me, it's all style no substance

Accurate statement.

I'M DYING

No. When did he say it?

Jay is a virgin. I'm sure of it.

That's what you get for reviewing a movie immediately after you see it

Almost universally you will either be wowed by special effects or just talk about the uncomfortable conditions if it was a bad experience

Case in point: everyone was wowed by the fight at the end of the Phantom Menace, but after a week or two people started to think about it and realize the film was terrible. Also most of RLM's bad reviews are prefaced by how shitty their seat was and how they saw it in Super IMAX 3D Shake Seat Edition or some shit

I don't have the greentext story sadly. I think he didn't have parents. Raised by grandma. Than he she dies as he graduates high school. I'm not sure if he tries to kill himself. He works construction to support himself. I believe that he used to live a a $700 a month apartment because hes poor.

Trying to make yourself feel better about yourself huh?

>everyone was wowed by the fight at the end of the Phantom Menace

Were they? I was laughing by the end.

Pointless laser doors that open/close in timed intervals? Qui Gon Jinn dies for no apparent reason and in a laughable manner for a Jedi Master? Darth Maul hitting the random, plot device hole that Obi Wan conveniently fell into? Obi Wan defeating Darth Maul after the latter just stands there doing nothing waiting to die?

Probably the worst fight in the entire series, and that's saying something considering how dull and forced TFA's was.

The music was great though. Shame John Williams died before getting to score TFA.

All those costumes and sets didn't build themselves, retard.

Hobbit movies were undeniably shit, but still a lot of work went into making them.

Not anymore.

How small is Jay then?

I saw Rich Evans at a grocery store in Milwaukee yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “WHAAATT?” but he kept cutting me off and going “WHHAAT? WHAAAT? WHAAAT?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him repeat his joke under his breath like "Eyyeagh Huh...Huh" as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infettere-Interfetted-uh-Infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by laughing really loudly.