Dubs chooses next reply

Dubs chooses next reply

"You know I always thought older men especially grandpas were pretty cute haha"

Ask what the grandpa is wearing

oh hes probably going to die soon huh?

WINRAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINWAR

I was thinking could you show me that slap diddy golly gookin' flip flippin' skip whippin' alley oopen' moop troopin' never poopin' white jiggly booty boo?

how about a 3 way with him?

Roll

RoII

Rolling

Nasa lied about the moon landing, but I wont lie about landing this dick in your ass.

yep

WINWAR

I want to meet him , and... Fuck him

Fuck mine, roll for this shit.

rolling

Already have a winrar. OP better deliver.

RoIl

OP Deliver

are you playing ching chong walla
walla bing bang with him?

You look like a pig

Rolling

Dubs of truth

do the drapes match the carpet?

My grandpa died in Vietnam... I mean he didn't go to fight or anything, he just died while the war was happening, he got kicked out of army because he was an alcoholic lol

Is your grandpa one too? Mine was horrible, I remember my mom would drop us at his place and as soon as my mom closed the door behind her he would slap me right in the face and spit at my sister because apparently we reminded him about my mom being a slut (she got pregnant at 14)

so anyway, is your papa cool or wat

rollll

OP SEND SOMETHING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

CAN YOU RESPOND YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER BITCH

Lol

ROLLERINO

the only reason im talking to you is because i want that pussy im not interested in you at all

can my dad and i come over and run train on that ass?

Good now ask what the grandpa is wearing op dubs compel you

I love daddies milky milky

Type her: Allahu Snackbar

rawl

blow your faggot grandpa.

Top kek

kek

Tell her, "You are a real qt3.14 and I want to put it in your butt. Also, no more wars for Israel."

This

kek'd

hey quick question, hypothetically if someone were to shove a mars bar up there ass and then shit it out do you think it would still be good to eat? I need a quick answer on this one

LOL

I will third that request

absolutely

ive jacked it to your pictures 20 times not im ready

cmon op,deliver.

Say something op

OP is a huge faggot

im a faggot that wont deliver

Sorry, I just cant bring myself to type that. I'll wait for a response to the last message I sent before considering tho...Thanks guys

LOL, op already delivered faggots, the girl must have blocked op after that message

gee thanks faggot.gag on my cock.