Today, for the first time in my life, I've finally saw the head of my penis...

Today, for the first time in my life, I've finally saw the head of my penis. I've got some pretty bad phimosis since I was born and never fixed it. I live in Europe so circumcision is very uncommon here and honestly I never gave too many fucks, sex wasn't a problem cause I'm a fucking loser anyway.
Recently I decided to fix it myself and started stretching: surprisingly, after few weeks I managed to pull down the foreskin while being soft. Next step will be to do it during an erection.
Fun fact: I thought it would be full of dickcheese but it was relatively clean. Thanks human body and evolution, u cool
So to all the anons with phimosis who are too scared to have surgery: there is hope, you can probably fix it yourself with some small effort. Just don't overstretch and do it gradually.

I had a circumcision because I had phimosis. If it's hurting you I would highly recommend it. It didn't bother me either until I did start to have sex. It was painful and caused my foreskin to tear.

Not sure where you live but in my country it's a free procedure (thank god for not being American) and I was only on a waiting list for a month (can't remember it was 2015). Didn't really have any issues from the surgery, just a few little stitches scars and being told to not wank or have sex for six weeks. If you decide to wank though just do soft gentle strokes but I would agree with no sex.

More than 2 years later and I have no regrets about getting the surgery. It was well worth it.

i had a circumcision because of phimosis when I was a kid and I dont regret it at all tbh.

My nigga. It's worth the 6 weeks of discomfort for no pain and better sex (and masturbating).

I've got it pretty bad, it does hurt slightly, but it does stretch a bit. I'm user fag, so can say anything, but I've had a decent career with it and there's been very few times that it's hurt awkwardly

Still if you get free healthcare I would suggest getting it done. If you're OP and haven't had sex yet it will become very painful.

Imagine your girl is riding you pretty hard but you can't enjoy it because all you feel is pain at the head of your dick then you pull out and see that your head is just covered in blood. Yeah.... it's not fun.

i got a circumcision because I'm American and the jews told to doctors to mutilate my cock

I have some phimosis, but ~8 months ago I successfully exposed the head of my penis while soft. I can't do it while hard, though. But it doesn't really matter, masturbation feels great and I'll never have sex. Also, I have some dickcheese that won't go away, but again, it doesn't really matter. I am a European, specifically Swedish.

So I have phimosis as well and I've done stretching and now I can pull the foreskin down with ease while soft, and I've started with the erection. I'm not there yet but I'm progressing. Any special techniques that anyone uses? Tips?

I'm uncircumcised but my foreskin goes back to the base of my tip when i get an erection so, np here but like the first guy sadi if its discomforting, maybe get is you know... cut

If you go to your doctor he or she can prescribe you a steroid cream that makes it easier.

In most males it's pretty sensitive tissue and it's there for a reason, so it's probably not a good idea to cut it off unless it's an emergency.

Well that's my story and for me I did try stretching and creams for months and it wasn't getting better.

Like I said, I'm fixing it pretty easily just by stretching and I want to keep my foreskin. Pain is normal as the skin has never been exposed directly to air. Before stretching touching it was very uncomfortable, right now I can do it with no problems except the lower parts that have only been exposed very recently. A bit of keratinization will fix the pain.

Did you enjoy the process?
Because i did

Alright mate, it's up to you. I'm just letting you know that that's what I think because I've been through this.

Ehhhh, what if I told you I really, really do not want to go to a doctor.

Feels good man, like the gains from the gym.

>removing sensitive nerve endings
>better sex
yeah sure user

You prob already tried this but id dob it while taking a hot bath it makes stretching it much easier

Just because your dick was so fucked you needed to cut it off doesn't mean everyone else should do the same.

I don't really know if I have it. I have my foreskin, and I can pull it back while soft and hard. It's just when I do it hard, it gets real tight when behind the gland. So the full head is exposed, but it just doesnt feel right . wouldn't consider circumcision ever though.

If you're American I understand that. But if you have healthcare or bulk billing then there isn't an issue.

Doctors see weirder shit than a tight foreskin all the time. I was very scared and worried when I first went (didn't help that I went to the GP that had known me since I was a kid, I was 19 at the time) but he was helpful.

Just offering my point of view man, no need to get so defensive. I'm not telling anyone to do it.

Think I might have this stuff, how do you guys do your "stretching"

what kind of pussy should you be to afraid surgery fixing phimosis.
Doctors will anesthetize your dick and will stretch your skin or make a small incision

I actually haven't tried that thanks for the tip

>picture it
>an alternate reality where men losing their virginity is a big deal
>user's foreskin bleeds a little as he asks his partner to be more gentle
>swallowed by the vagina in one rough movement
>he cries a little as his partner turns over to sleep
>still awake
>his split deflowered penis remains sore
>god frowns at his whoring

Thanks for the reassurance, user