What should I put in here

What should I put in here

>calories allowed:600

You're gonna die. I tried a 1200 calorie diet and in less than a week I couldn't stand during my job without getting dizzy. You can not lose 10 pounds a week healthily. Just settle for 1 pound a week and be patient.

Yeah idk. I was 141lbs years ago. I'm 101.5 as of a week and a half ago. My goal is to reach 86lbs by october

600 for breakfast 200 lunch 500 dinner. Less if your female.

86 are you 4 feet tall. U gonna be ded.

Good job, you've permenantly fucked your metabolism. Losing weight that quickly will confuse your body at a chemical level. Have fun being 100lbs, because when you're older, you're gonna be a fat fuck.

Nah 5'6

Get some help please.

Eh two birds one stone

Nah I'm afraid of wasting peoples' time

I mean if I don't put more calories into my body than I'm burning how is that possible?

Are you Samantha, per chance?

Uh nope. I'm a guy

Ok then I don't give a shit!
Thanks for taking the time though

My pleasure

Updated

Thank mr skeltal

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

Your body will allocate more to fat than vital functions. Have you been mentally slower? Colder? Shakey? You sure will be.

L O N D O N

Yeah I mean I feel like I'm gonna stroke out on the daily but I still get up in the morning so it cant be that bad

I potato chip

Well you're gonna die.

Best skeleton Halloween costume ever

Thank Mr. Skeletal

I lost 20lbs within 4 months where I was teenager.
You will fuck your bones unless you decide to hit gym after going full skeleton mod and oh boy, you will have a hell of a ride gaining muscle back, took me a half a year to recover fucked muscles since you can't lift shit at the start.

Have fun you spoiled millennial. Grow a pair of pair and hit the gym to loose weight, there's not easy way without paybacks.

Nevermind it was 88lbs, not 20lbs.

Blame American metrics.
You can lose 22lbs a month going full autistic, however I was 16 when I did it since you need to have a perfect metabolism.

Yeah I mean I unload a truck if 700 boxes of heavy bullshit twice a week and my job entails lifting them all day for the rest of the week. I should lift more though you're right

>He thinks lifting will make you lose weight and keep the same muscle and strength after you go full skeletan.

Haha