Wtf I hate Lorde now

wtf I hate Lorde now

>ever liking Lorde

Where the fuck did that description come from? I know someone pulled it out of their arse at some point, but all descriptions of racism I've ever seen has basically been prejudice or discrimination against another race founded on the belief that one's own race is superior

Liberals tend to view racism in the institutional sense, along the same lines as patriarchy. Conservatives tend to view racism as being directly discriminatory on purpose against a race.
The conclusion that can be drawn here is that "racism" is a stupid, charged term that means different things to different people and should basically not be used to call people out at random without qualifying what one means first.

People always seem to leave out the "systemic" part of the term, which apparently has just become implied whenever someone says "racism"
A white person can be at the receiving end of a racist remark or attack, but (at least in America), would never be a victim of systemic racism since "the system" is stacked in their favor

Probably an African American Studies class

>all caps typing somehow gets the point across stronger
Why does tumblr do this?

Cruise Control For Correctâ„¢

Cause it triggers redditor 4channers

you have to go back

Easy way to make your text stand out. Also when everyone starts using all-caps, it keeps your text from being skimmed over.

Not really, it just looks immature.

lorde is from new zeland what does she know of racism?

>If you aren't a rabid SJW then you must be a Sup Forumstard

Ok Kid

She likes Maori's BBC

>system of disadvantage
What does that mean?

Nah she has a thing for SEAmonkey twinks.

It's the sociology definition of racism, which is more systematic. What these people fail to realize is that racism isn't just systematic, nor is it something that just exists in the realm of sociology. Those black kids that harassed that mentally disabled kid for example, what they did wasn't racism by it's sociological definition, but it's still racism by every other definition of that word.

Doing racist shit while not being part of a larger systematic trend doesn't give one the excuse to be a racist prick.

I'm dark-skinned and let me tell you that you can be plenty fucking racist against dominant cultures.

She is talking about all of this within the purview of the West exclusively. She has no clue about every iteration of racism the world over. And even if we were keeping this exclusively within the frame of Western racism is this doofy broad really trying to tell me that a hate crime perpetrated by whites against blacks is racist, but a hate crime perpetrated by blacks against white is simply violence? Even if the actual motivation toward that violence was racial?

I really do loathe young naive women trying to lecture people about race in all caps. What a coddled idiot.

Never listen to any young woman's view on anything political or social: they cannot extricate their emotion from rationale and end up saying lobotomy-tier retardation every time because of it.

if you discuss politics you must do so on Sup Forums's politics board, known as Sup Forums

But then half the threads up right now would get axed and Sup Forums would have to actually discuss music.

>system stacked against white people
>affirmative action exists and is endorsed

JUST

The whole point of affirmative action is attempting to combat any disadvantages as a result of institutionalised racism against minorities
Not saying I agree with it, but to call it "systemic racism against whites" is stupid when it's usually enacted by white people in seats of power in the first place

It's literally just collective ass-pulling. When leftists realize they can invent new definitions of words that make it impossible to argue against them, they'll jump on every opportunity. It's why "if you disagree with (X intentionally inflammatory remark) then you're part of the problem" is the cornerstone of most of their insight.
Not to mention that they've unintentionally made racism meaningless if "prejudice based on race" is the only thing that can exist outside of the meaningless "power structures" shit

If someone starts playing the definition game don't bother responding. It's designed to make the argument unwinnable, because they know they don't have logic and reason on their side.

Kek she is dumb

>live in one of the last bastions of the western white race
>still let yourself get brainwashed by America's diseased culture

How does someone this feeble minded have talent?

Keep telling white people that and keep losing elections.

Define "the system".
You can't because it's an intentionally vague boogeyman that the left uses to avoid actual discourse.

It's an excuse made by liberal sociology academics to give them permission to be racist against whites.

>institutionalised racism
Imagine your life depended on following this up.

Please describe what this institutionalized racism is in detail. Don't describe outcomes, or conspiracy theories, but actual social institutions in examples. Please describe what parts of them are "racist" and how.

Why isn't there a "keep Sup Forums shit in Sup Forums" Global Rule yet?

lmao
Ten bucks neither of you will get a response.
Maybe an "it's not my job to educate you" if you're lucky

He was out of her league back then tb h

kek

So basically whites intentionally stack the system against themselves but the system is still racist, right?

^^

Yes, because affirmative action doesn't work and it's honestly pointless to try and put legislation in place to "even the playing field" for race.

An they compared this bitch to Kate Bush. She probably has 1/10 of Kate's intelligence.

Hello pol
Also lorde isnt white

so if i went to africa and called them all niggers that wouldn't be racism?

idk I grew up in one of the poorest towns in new england, and let me tell you " white" have as much disadvantage as anyone else here. Nothing is stacked in anyone's favour here unless its foodstamps which is equal. Although the hispanic and black families here pop out more kids than the white trash so the probably get more SNAP benefits.

>tfw autists arguing with other autists about topics they know jack shit about beyond what Sup Forums infographics and youtube slideshows tell them
>tfw autists making """music""" threads to circlejerk about how much they hate eachother
fuck this gay earth

lmao these triggered ass white babies
they probably don't understand english

Exactly, the same if you wnet to Japan and called everyone a Jap or something. It stupid, racism is the hatred of a race by definition.

Not music related
Mods do your jobs

?

You're white.

5/10 bait. made me reply

nuh uh sweetie ;^)

Note that I said was instead of is.

No, I understand perfectly

When whites give minorities advantages over other whites it's still a racist system designed to hold minorities down, right?

Out of the loop. What did she do?

God damn, that is one ugly duckling. I knew she wasn't all the good looking, but she turns from a 4 to a straight 0 at certain angles. Yeesh.

>Although the hispanic and black families here pop out more kids than the white trash so the probably get more SNAP benefits
kek this is true, gf work at a DTA

Her proportions are waaaaaay off.

>average white woman physique

Fucking disgusting

This user understands.

All you indignant young liberal types trying to ramble on about racism being purely institution are completely clueless and have never lived in the real world enough to get it: if you ever have a man of another race calling you out racially as he punches you in the face your mind isn't going to instantly go to thoughts of unfair institutional bias that we all need to overcome, it's only going to be thinking "fucking ouch".

I wonder how many of you kids have actually been in real fights that were race-related. All this effete theory goes right the fuck out the window when you're in it. All there is left is you and the other(s) out to put a hurting on you for being a different skin to them. That's it. All the rest fades away.

Wow, it's almost like you completely ignored the distinction
made between "racism" at its most basic definition and whatever "institutionalised racism" Americans love to complain about

Lol what a fucking loser.

Why are liberals and conservatives so insistent on thinking a word can only have one definition?

The difference is that if you take yourself out of that poor town, you're still white. Besides, poor whites have a poor history of getting along with minorities and vice versa.

Dear god why cant it be real

Isn't she autistic or something?

>kike puppet speaks with the same voice as the ventriloquist who's hand is up her ass
really noggles my boglin

>Wow, it's almost like you completely ignored the distinction

You see? This is what I mean.

Another snarky effete queef boy who will never in his life get it. Yes, I know there are macro issues to this you stupid brainlet, I am talking about a real-world scenario though.

One where the academic removal toward this topic that most user peddle in exclusively is bitterly met with the real world manifestation on a street-corner level and rendered absolutely benign when you're in that moment. Do you even know what that is like?

Hello Consider the following

most poor people don't make it ouf the circle of being fucking poor or the town user. I only got lucky because I tossed by dignity aside and used government assistance and had some disabilities that let me get free schooling ( I was the only white person in my class using the assistance as well, plus i'm pretty sure I only got in because I was female) In the real world racism isn't os much the problem as just getting out of the fucking poor mindset and shitty areas

lil wayne said racism aint real yall

those are some saggy ass pancake tiddies

>In the real world racism isn't os much the problem as just getting out of the fucking poor mindset and shitty areas

You don't think there's a difference in the way poor minorities are viewed--especially ones that use government assistance--verses their white peers?

whatever you say Sup Forumscuck

>Do you even know what that is like?
I can guarantee you don't.
You sound as authentic as people who start out their posts with "I'm black, but"
Also good job at sidestepping the fact your argument was called out with empty namecalling, it's like I'm really in Sup Forums!

ayyy

no i'm pretty sure niggers, spics and white trash all look the same to the government and anyone who isn't poor. it's people stuck in a circle of shit life decisions, there are all the same. I will say though the puerto ricans in my town are fuckng racist as fuck specifically to immigrants who can't speak english, it's fucking hilarious.

woman fight all day against what they think is racist but still judge people on their looks. fucking pottery

>>reddit
>telling anyone to off themselves

>whatever you say Sup Forumscuck

I'm far more redpilled than that meme board. Most of them still unironically support the Vatican. That is how bluepilled they are. The median age there is around 16, so it's to be expected. They still have the best banter on Sup Forums though, so small notes of ignorance aside the banter is worth the price of admission.

Your reading comprehension is a massive lol:
>All you indignant young liberal types trying to ramble on about racism being purely institution

>being purely institution

Implying that I do indeed know that there is an institutional dynamic to this, but that wasn't what I wanted to expound on. You misread my initial post and then used that misreading as a springboard to go off and fail a bunch.

>arguing the semantics of what is an is not racist instead of trying to change the institutional racism created by the policies of racist individuals
white people do this all the time, and as a white person i couldn't be more ashamed, maybe i should just turn racist.

this is some beast ass bait right here
I wish I was this good ;___;
I've come to realize shitposting is the next wave of art and want to be there participating when it matures

don't you have STEM homework to be doing so you can make your middle class family proud of you and talk about how depressed you are because no gf

Advice goes to you too buddy

>How does someone this feeble minded [with or without talent] get raised up by the music industry?

>I don't know how to respond to this
>better save face with some delicately choreographed sarcasm like I always do

We can leave this exchange here if you'd like. It's all the same to me.

Nice straw man, poorfag.
Glad to know faggots like you will be stuck pushing service jobs for minimum wage for the rest of your life and never be put in any real position of power or importance.

I'd like a caramel frappe Mr. Sociology major

nah im pretty comfy just drawing blood and helping people in the ICU, I don't mind being a PCA forever. but you'll still never have gf for being a fuckboy

>last bastions of the western white race
you've never been to New Zealand have you

not him, but you are a pathetic human being. you dont need to be, I wish you luck.

good thing I always hated her

how is helping people making me a pathetic human being? like this is actual question. Yea I wipe ases some days but people need the help.

seriously though guys shitposting is the future
you can all see that right?
better start believing in art revolutions your in one

Dont question it man, theyre either trolls or delusional

>how is helping people making me a pathetic human being?

It doesn't. Quite the opposite, in fact.

You're probably talking to someone that is simply too young to get over himself just yet; don't bother.

I have no idea what this means

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Yeah I mean if we just want to go making up definitions for everything I call dibs on redefining sexism as discriminating who you fuck based on how much you like them.

think leonardo knew he was in the renaissance

>discriminating who you fuck based on how much you like them.
I feel like theres a fetish in there somewhere

Im pretty sure he did, as it was a common reference at the time.

user I can't tell if your real!y a retard or not
thats the spirit

MODS DO YOUR JOBS.
DELETE THIS THREAD.

I get the feeling when you're doing something for free you probably don't get in much of a hurry.