Alpha or beta? Seriously stumped by this one

Alpha or beta? Seriously stumped by this one.

Nowhere close to alpha. Alphas are not that jealous and insecure. That is straight up beta cucklord.

That's just your bf (i think) being nervous about you going to a party. So either he doesnt trust you, you're a whore and he's afraid you're going to cheat, or he's overprotective

beta as fuck. If an alpha didn't want you doing something then you wouldn't be doing it

why do you fags have to act like little teen girls all the time? get help dude fucking queers are sick in the head

try image search for once before you post.

He's technically right, and you should fucking listen to him, but he said it in an extremely insecure and beta way that implies you have the capacity to cheat on him drunk. That's more of a you problem. Don't complain that he doesn't trust you if all you do is basic ass shit.

please see

they're always whores
he's just a delusional retard who wants to believe otherwise.
then when she's preggo or some other awful std pops up outta no where
the faggot OP gon get kill by jealousy

Yeah, these are serious signs of an abusive relationship. Get out.

There's a difference between wanting to make sure you are safe and trying to control you.

I mean really. "The party is not and will not ever be more important than me"?

It sounds like he's trying to prevent you from having any privacy whatsoever.

Doesn't get more beta than that. Very insecure.

Shieeeeet

Time to sage

>betas

Potential domestic abuser. This coming from a long time employee of a high volume domestic abuse victim aid organization. Get out while you can.

Because I'm sure you swim in pussy with all that Dorito dust on your fingers

It's not even like he's trying to control, just being a straight up pussy and a girl already has one.
So dump the whining bitch

well im married, so

no not really

I don't know user. His digits do confirm.....

How far down the alphabet can you get. This fag will an hero in the near future.

Op r u a bit?

Boy*

>he actually fell for the marriage jew

ikr

fml

Sweetest guy ever where do u meet them everyone want to fuck a me then bounce:(

but yeah that pic is old, so spiderman where ya at

Text reads like an almost cool mom.

Meh, could have done without the last bit, just asked when they got back or the day after.
Otherwise more time to come up with a cover story

Op r u a boy?

But so do mine... oWo

beta because he didn't go with her to the party.

pretty obvious she is gonna fuck someone if she is alone

sounds like a pussy
why you going to a party anyway when you have a boyfriend? women only go to parties to get fucked

It's beta.
This sort of thing is done face to face

this

Jealous posessive muppet.
What a insecure pos

Found the whoring unfaithful femanons

Bunch of beta newmales in this thread

Tits or get the fuck out i dont care what your little boifriend says

I'm sure there have been other anons who have already pointed this out (I don't feel like scrolling), but this is neither. I won't go as far as to say this is an abusive relationship, as I do not know the details surrounding your relationship with this person. But I will say that if he keeps you from going out with your friends or family (in other words, if he is isolating you), this is not a good thing, and you need to consider breaking up with him. Again, without knowing your situation, I cannot say. Take care, user.

Sounds more like a parent

Beta, very beta.

Too weak to control girl and radiating desperation.

Beta as fuck... can't trust her than don't be with her... It's that simple... real alpha wouldn't give 2 shots because he had his own shit. Only beta ass bitches would act like they can "allow" something... alpha does his own thing and the fucking pack follows

Super beta. If you expressly say you're a good person you're not a good person

These r wll boys

Alpha. This guy wants to know what's up at all times. Simple as that.

You obviously don't know what an Alpha is...

These guys know Alpha, probably the most Alpha dudes on Sup Forums. That text message is farthest thing from Alpha one gets. If he's that scared he's out of his league and needs to man up/get his balls to drop

U fools dont understand op is a trap this is how clingy guys get because they know we r sluts

BETA AF
ALPHA WOULD NEVER CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT YOU
ALPHA WOULD NOT BE IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

>stumped
you 12?

controlling asshole

Beta af. You either go to the party with your gf or if you can't go then your gf goes with you to wherever the fuck you need to go. Wtf!!

Damn son. You have a lot to learn. Go to bed. It's late and the camp counselors are going to be upset.

Whats the phone case? Btw man hands

This
That bitch is probably on her 12th cock by now.

He just has to get some testosterone injections, fuck harder, and send those alpha pheromones out as hard as possible.

OP IS A BOY. GUYS GET POSSESSIVE OVER BOI P U C C I BECAUSE THATS WHERE HEAVEN ON EARTH IS AT. FEMANONS BTFO.

The days of pussy over. Butthole rules.

Insecure and scared to lose his only and best gf every.

Been there done that

Too beta to be a beta ultralord, more like a zeta

Beta as fuck. What a whiny little insecure faggot. No boys no drinking. Yeah, OK pussy. If anything this is going to make her wind up getting plastered and taking a mile of dick in every hole.

If you're alpha you have a hold over your girl. She's not going to be thinking about fucking someone else. You're not going to have to tell her to sit there all night staring at her phone in case you text. Also, if you think the only thing preventing your girl from getting gangbanged at a party is your constant reminders not to then you've already lost and should serious kys

beta
as
fuck

That's not even beta, that is a friend zoned orbiter.

beta and borderline abusive

He is projecting... either he is EXTREMELY insecure or he is actually cheating on you... what a fucken loser tbh

omega as fuck

Beta as fuck.

Fuck. Took me halfway through to realize it was her bf and not her dad. You need to gtfo of that relationship op.

tHESE DAMN FAGGOTS ALWAYS BE CHEATIN, YOU JUST GOT FUCKED.

>REALIZED I ALL CAPS THIS SHIT BY MISTAKE...

>WASN'T LOOKING AT SCREEN

>WHY STILL NO PRESS CAPLOK?

but women do also have buttholes

And emotions. You really want that whole package?

Summercuck :D

You're an idiot. Could be someone with undiagnosed borderline personality disorder, and very rarely are they violent towards anyone but themselves.

No troll. I do this with my GF a couple times a year.
She has a serious drinking problem.
But she gives me 3somes and buys me shit.
>I always spy on her anyway.
>7 years running

Sounds like a manipulative guy without a spine.

him giving orders "you are to..." and saying nothing comes before him makes me think he has some sort of personality disorder, I'd dump him

You're as beta as OP

If being a beta cuck is a disorder then, yes.

Ditch that loser

It's an insecure fuck. She's definitely cheating on him and he deserves it.

Nope. Get drunk, get fucked in the bathroom, send him pics of both, and just walk away. Only way he's gonna learn to not do this to the next person.

WTF Is that a parent or an SO?

Yeah, I feel pretty beta when she brings 3-5 hot chicks a year to fuck throughout the night.....
>Worth playing James Bond 2 times a year.

Post his number so we can spam him saying we banged you cuz you got so hammered

why would this even be considered alpha? fuckin obsessive clingy asshole

Lowest of fucking betas. Let the bitch go. If she cheats I'll break up with her, piss on her new boy, and move the fuck on. "When I text you, you are to answer." I can smell the fucking insecurity.

So I guess she doesn't bring the guys home.

>GPS track her on her phone
>Jail broken phone, see who she texts/calls, aps used.

When she's not at work, she's with me.

It pays to be paranoid bruh.
All while getting the credit of being a 'trusting' boyfriend.
She's never given me a reason for me not trusting her.
>But never trust a woman

Shut up you fucking idiot, praise him and every faggot out there to save more pussy for us.

Super beta. An alpha doesn't date girls who go to parties.

Jesus m8! You know this site is for 18+, yeah? You need to put down your iphone, get in your jammies and go to bed.

iPhone?
>C'mon man.....

>When I text you, you are to answer.
>you are to answer
As massa commands
>And you're calling me tonight and I'm getting every detail
It really doesn't get more "beta cosplaying as an alpha" as this

i remember seeing this picture ages ago.