Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
fluffybooru.org/post/view/47357
youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4
fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:shaferaraks/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Hallo, liebe Freunde der flauschigen kleinen Pfertaln! Ich wünsche euch tolle Bilder, nette Diskussionen und eine gute Nacht!

I hope they know that violent catharsis doesn't work in reality.

>it only begining
>into a crumbs
>tfw india

>for the change
>Son of the bitch
>quiet forever
>tfw street shitting indian

my boy Lacero!

>Bwuebawws
kek

walk in the street, see this... what do you do?

i dont think ive seen an image that deserved the phrase "burn it with fire"

if it doesnt shit up my house, I would keep it. But one bratty remark and it goes in a in a sealed plastic bag in the trash

Time for goomba stomps

he just wants warmies and huggies..... and to siphon your soul when you sleep

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
New story coming soon. Thanks for all the support!

this would actually make sense as an image of an early/prototype "litter pal" in training

Time to do my best Anton Chirgurh impression and pull out a quarter.

Heads = New home for the lucky bastard.
Tails = I cut his tail off and make him eat it for wasting my time.

HAH, just imagined a subsequent pic of the fluffy getting a terrible scare and launched off of the chair like a makeshift bottle rocket

the next iteration of the prototype as training moves from human contact to a more effective pain based education

forcefully shove it in my pocket, take it home and place it a sealed box with litter so it doesn't shit all over

so youre ok with it shitting in your pocket? just pick it up by the scruff of its neck

i dont think theyve got the rex dna percent quite right, but the military might have some use for it if it can be trained

That doesn't look convenient.

I remember reading a shirt comic where an owner gave his disobedient fluffy fleas on purpose.

But is there any art where fluffys have things like mange, ticks, tapeworms, bot flies, etc.?

KEK this is one of my favorites so far.

Thank you!

np

Question... How do you imagine fluffies sounding like?

here have a green text book i wrote.
fluffybooru.org/post/view/47357

before someone complains, the end part of the sentence wraps around and is in the next line down, if there are typos outside of the fluff speak, blame notepad, there is no spellcheck in it. I am not paying for a writing program i might use 3-4 more times.

constructive feedback is welcome.
Book 2 is currently being worked on.

sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4

Does anyone have that one image of a babbeh shitting a huge turd, and since he can make "big poopies" he wants a big nummie, then he's force fed his own shit?

google docs is free and does spellcheck

the fuck

I get that people in-universe don't care much about how fluffies feel, but that is just bad marketing.

I can't find all of Schafers work on the booru.

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:shaferaraks/1

I've seen better fur textures in the Silly Bands movie.

i keep forgetting that exists, i think i will throw book 1 into it and fix whatever might be wrong with it, and book 2 once it is done. might even change them from green text format to paragraphs.

Only issue i have is that i do not know if it would depict the story how i want since i am using the greentext format to depict perspectives and thoughts in a first person perspective, and do not know how well it would transfer into paragraphs. lol x.x

Hugboxer's wet dream.

the fuck x2

Da fuck?

I say keep it as greentext. I think it's more visually appealing.

huuu huuu biggest owies

many thanks

*constructive feedback in fluffbooru please, currently going through a storm and may not see them here, had to switch to my tablet.

I'm taking a look at it right now, might be a while before I get back to you.

do you like weird things?

It's called weirdbox newfag.

I try to do my best to speak english, so fuck you.

I've post most of pictures on this tread... if you're not happy i can leave, dickhead

It is strange what mental illness attracts.

I dont even hear about bronys anymore. Just people like you. What started as a jab at MLP fans became *this* and after just looking at some of this and reading replies, you do realize you are past deviant and even bronys seem like people above this....what is it even?

When the fag has gone out of control. The best part is grown ass men, tax paying employed members of society back this. The autism and children I get that, underdeveloped brains and cognitive, but still. Wow.

>That moment you know you are a fucked up person, but it could be FAR worse.

Ignore the douche fag, please continue.

Why do i like this shit? I'm such a softie with normal animals and people, I could never abuse something like this even if it annoyed me. The sight of blood and pain would probably make me cringe, honestly. But I love the comics for some reason. Must just be a crazy person

It is fun to world build, just imagine if these creatures were real, and how the people of the world would react. It is a fun distraction from the shit of the real world.