What are your dreams? What are your aspirations? Tell me Sup Forums

What are your dreams? What are your aspirations? Tell me Sup Forums

To finally die and see what's next.

Buy 30+ acres and homestead. Probably Colorado or Wyoming.

i want to touch a girl's butt

I wanna set up a chain of exclusive underground old-fashioned bars with smooth jazz because I want one to visit whereever I am in the world.
To do that I need to make a lot of money.

What do you think comes next?

i've always wanted a wife and my biological kids
doesn't look like it will ever happen

Why do you want so much land?

Do you think that will finally make you happy?

I don't know, a lot of my friends have overdosed and taken their own life, so it must be worth the wait.

If it's not, then I'm just a retard for doing it.

To know financial success, to see my family never go hungry and never denied, and to see the downfall of Donald Trump.

How will you make this money?

probably not. i have no interest in happiness

Peace and quiet. Animals. Small rental cabins for extra income.

Why won't it happen?

Really it was just to be someone everyone enjoyed hanging out with, not in a violent alpha male kinda way, never really wanted to be head of the pack, just wanted to be me
Idealistic as fuck though, world's cruel and unforgiving even though I self-righteously shrug my shoulders and say whatever out of lack of self-respect
Truth is everyone laces their speech with razor wire and regularly slice my head off, then burrow inside to fuck in my innards
Ah well, at least I have my insoluble privilege and imaginary friends to keep me company

To plunge into the unknown is scary. But many times it is worth the risk.

my entire life women have rejected me. i've done practically everything to have a girlfriend

Thanks my man, I love your photos you're posting.

Thanks for the conversation my man.

Is the downfall of someone you have never met really worth your time? Does it really matter?

Is this true?

Sounds like you have an exceptional plan

Sometime imaginary friends are more truthfully than tangible ones. Some people that surround themselves with so many "friends" are the loneliest people.

Wasting your time on secondary approval denies you the fulfillment of true self worth. It is harder for others to love you if you don't first learn to love yourself.

Buy a firebird, go on a long road trip across the states with my gf. See sights, stop off in random small towns and explore.

It's mostly just weird aspirational shit from every film or music video ever, but still.
It's something that'd be nice I think.

how can you say whether i love myself or not. I just feel very lonely.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm just caught in a flux between both
Suicide seems like a more comfortable option by the day now, and it's not even out of misery, just exhaustion and hope that I'll be free from this mess I've inherited

To be heard and recognized is sometimes the best remedy to sadness. Just remember that you will never be the only person who feels alone. You are not alone in this world.

Death

To win the lottery.... It's pathetic. I spend money I should be saving on a hopeless dream that I know I do not have a chance at but I love the thrill of thinking, what if.

To experience new things with the one who is closest to you is a dream that you should never give up on.

It's why i keep holding onto it.
It always seems like it probably wouldnt be a good idea, but it just sounds like it'd be something worth experiencing.

I understand. The world can be tiring when you don't get anything close to what you need from it. But you will keep going. Not because of your desire to live but because of your fear of death. Make the most of it.

It doesn't take much to die.

Nah, I don't fear death like I used to anymore
Next month will likely be it, I can feel it in my bones
Most people would be grateful for that fact, and it'll probably be the best decision I've made in life

And if you were to win the lottery... what then?

I'm a guitarist and it's my true passion

I picked up the guitar because I had no one at the time, I was no ones first choice
Since then people have come and gone but my guitar is always there

I've gone through some shit
Especially recently by a girl who was horrible with me
And when I was lost music like Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy page just kept me going and made my life better

And because of that I want to get music out there and help people through my music
I don't care for the rockstar life or any of that shit

I just want to help people the same way those guys helped me

You truly deserve it. Know that.

Do what you must. It is your decision.

At the risk of being called a fag, that's kinda beautiful user.
Godspeed.

Wouldn't go that far, but I really would love it.
Maybe across Western Europe first though to test the water.

Course, before that I have to afford to learn and then afford the car, and the chances of those both happening any time soon are slim. But oh well. I guess it wouldnt be a 'dream' if I could just do it next week.

Yea I know it's pretty faggy but thanks :)

I used to live in a room full of mirrors.
All I could see was me.
Well I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors.
Now the whole world is here for me to see.

And now we will begin our descent

Hendrix truly was an amazing person
More of a force of nature than a musician

Wish he was still here today

He certainly did have a gift.

To be a successful writer and to be in a loving and happy relationship with the woman of my desires.

Don't know, don't care. That shit's gay.

What would you like to write?

Just dispassionately drifting through space and time.

To RULE
I would like to have some sort of power. Knowing my actions have consequences that matter. Ruining peoples lives, making them better, creating rivalries or alliances or even collapsing entire countries

Horror mostly. I'm currently working on something but it's been hard to get motivated some days.

What would you do to to get such power?

To stand and stare contemplatively off the bow of an aircraft carrier going top speed and feel the ocean mist on my face.

What kind of horror?

buy a gun

Oddly specific

I want to retire in a forest in Finland. A job im happy with, i dont know what though, im 20

most of my dreams are just black

To eventually move back abroad (preferably South Korea, but open to practically anywhere at this point) and never return to the U.S.

Influence people who seem like they might later make it
Then just pull the strings

One friend is a cultural icon
>makes me look "likable"
One friend has a lot of money
>borrow money with really low intrest

Then just invest the borrowed money
Hopefully i get the money back

pay some politicians in the european parlament and make them create a few loopholes

I can then "gift" the loophole to a company. Like a tv network

With their support i will run for office
But make sure i lose so that i have aome political backround but i dont look like i have any power

Then i can befriend a politician and make him pick me
Something about the ecenomy or the law

And boom.. that is my crazy fantasy/dream

Retire early and live somewhere out in the sticks- away from lots of folks. Fish. Have some hobbies I want to do more of. bang hookers with my social security money- I don't know.

to go back in time and die fighting for The Third Reich

I draw a lot of influence from Stephen King. The project I'm currently working on is an introspective on fear.

Kill me, Pete

To be somebody,not just for everybody else,but be a husband,a father, a good person.

Kill me, Pete

to fall back in love

To make love to Sarah Hyland.

The biggest dream, to win a Nobel prize

That's my happy place. I go there a lot.

to find out what my dreams and aspirations are.

I've been looking for this pic. Thanks Sup Forumsro.
I have many dreams which I may never get to accomplish in this life. Although, the one that sounds the best is to travel all around the world with a woman who will be my life partner...

to build an underwater city

I don't know, I've always wanted to move to a bigger city and be a director, but now, I feel like I want to leave everyone and everything, just stop interacting with others for a while and figure myself out.

I don't have any left

Rule the world, become the fucking warhammer 40k god emperor of mankind. It will happen when I go insane but you might see it too.

Go to Iran and make out with this chick she's super cute y'all would love her lol

This thread is so pure, I'm inspired.

I wanna get married and have kids. Build myself I giant cinder block castle/home somewhere in Washington state. I want to weld for my career, and I've taken classes for it. Sometimes I feel like I will struggle to find love, but I know that the Lord has a plan for me. And with strangers like these, how could I lose faith?

First time replying to anything on Sup Forums btw.

I wish I had the ability to grow up in every part of the world and experience the teen years with everyone that's around my age and I wish that I could meet every shy girl in the world and fuck the shit out of her.

I want to be the one to unleash superintelligent AI on the world. A bit like summoning Cthulu, you are putting everything in a superior entity's hands blindly. That's about as close to a god as there ever will be, something vaguely comforting to me. It would suck if it killed us all though.

Rationally, I want to make somebody I love happy for the rest of our lives, and I want to work towards progress for humanity. Specifically, as mentioned above, AI is my field of choice.

i just want a functioning kidney