Ask the biggest weed farmer/seller a Finnish city anything

Ask the biggest weed farmer/seller a Finnish city anything

Got nudes of anyone?

once blackmailed one girl to send nudes, but that phone is in the bottom of the ocean lol

How often do women fuck you for free weed

Not as often as I'd like, there are one or two junkie cows that fuck for meth, which my brother sells

Heitä pari grammaa homo :-DD

lokit karkoitetaan sumulla :)

Does vaccum sealing ounces or pounds of weed keep the smell contained?

absolutely. We used to just wrap them in plastic wrapping, but the smell was so strong it was a risk :)

If money is the purpose your farming/growing why don't you start farming coca leaves and sell cocaine and profit more

I live in fucking Finland, thats why. Were not that big to sell to any potential rich folks, and its extremely hard to ship here.

Got any pics of your latest grow or some manicured bud? If not your probably just bullshitting mate

just a sec

bönde subhuman fuck out from here

you enjoy your multiculturalism, filthy stadipelle

Tell us more about the grow. Indoor or outdoor? Soil or no? Nutrients and lights?

Shit quality, but the original file was too large, so I saved a thumbnail

I grow indoor, ofc. My friend, or rather a ''employee'' handles the growth, he plants them in soil in a humid moisture containing tent, under lights. We buy our equipment from a ''herb and pipe'' store, which is basically a weed equipment store, but all the things are legal alone

I barely actually visit the plantasion, my friend just drops the ready product and I sell it

How big is the tent?
To be honest bro, you don't sound like a big operation at all.
>20 plants, max

Were not that big, but we are the biggest around here ATM to be honest. People who grow here dont usually sell. We have 34 plants. The tent is pretty big, its around 20 meters squared, inside a warehouse.

What do customers like the most?

18-25 years old, sober, white and not visibly junkies. Basically university students. Also people who order big amounts online, because I dont have to see them. Usually its just junkies and 15 year olds who make things toxic.

oh I read that wrong, I read it as ''what customers do you like the most''. What do you mean? Strains?

You sell online?
Yeah, what do customers like the most? You just sell flower or any other by-product like the kief?

Yes, we sell online, in the torweb. We have a car that we use to deliver the weed ourselves. We sell the bud, which usually gets bought in large quantities online, like 30-50g at once. Other dealers also buy from the plantasion directly. We have a list of trusted people, around 10 atm. They prefer bud also. The crop also yields hashish, which we make from the resin and some leftover bits. That sells in the ''street''