Popular = bad
>Avant-Math God of Sup Forums

>caring about tripfags' opinions
>not having all tripfags filtered on principle

Go back to r3ddit.

Go back to high school

>you ever left

Projection.
Tripfags made Sup Forums bearable and now all that's left are lame dailyfags and blowhard anons like yourself.

This nigga gets it

How am I projecting? How is "popular = bad" a true statement at all?

fuck that esl chilean spic can't formulate a post fucking spic lmao

Avant-Math is a goober but you're a high schooler for blindly hating trips and making your own wittle thread to counter-signal.

I want him to come here and this is just as good a topic as any here on Sup Forums. Did we need another Taylor Swift farting thread instead?

>defends tripfags
>doesn't support total anonymity
>tells other people go back to r3ddit
What did he mean by this?

If you're the Wings guy you do actually have pretty good taste if I'm keeping it 100

Thanks my dude.

Accountability + filterability. A tripcode encourages a higher quality of posting and allows others the option of removing you from their sight if you fail to meet that quality.

If you don't use a tripcode, you're essentially saying that complacent posting is okay.

Where's yours?

I used to trip but it was only really for attention and it was bad for my head.

Understandable.

popular = average person likes it = people that are dumber than me like it = plebeian trash

Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven are all very popular. Care to make that argument here?

Tripcodes are gay

all entry level

Glad you care :))))

lol

So why are you defending Avant-Math God of Sup Forums then? Clearly not because of high quality posts.