Sup Sup Forumsturds

Sup Sup Forumsturds.
My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>iq 166
>still in highschool

lol

Nice story. I take it you take a creative writing class too?

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

>ask me anything
why such a fag?

Nice try, stupid fuck :D

you again
op is a faggot

millenials: thats when /b jumped the shark. goddamn newfags traded your dicks for pussys

This copy pasta is cancer.

It doesn't have to be bait...

dubs

tfw you have the same thread over and over

fuck off summerfag

ffs anons stop posting this shit

old copypasta is old

How can i repair a scanner?

So op, where did you go to get your test, since apart from less accurate tests, your result is generally given in percentile

:)

but you sound like a pompous bitch, so I'm sure you have trouble understanding complex relationships. you'll spend your life in a frustrating battle of trying to make one single lasting human connection before withering away and dying as a "genius", thinking you're special because you're smart. Guess what, in a world of 7billion, there's plenty of geniuses who far surpass your intelligence or accomplishments who nobody will EVER give a shit about.
>be me, 21
>own a small landscaping company (hired a full time manager)
>dual major in ethics and business management
>paid for own schooling
>own 2 cars
>pay all my own bills
>currently working full time in the medical marijuana industry as an independent sales representative
>income=140,000 last year with only 8 months of commission (+40,000 from the landscaping company i don't spend any time running)
>in a long term extremely sexually active and happy relationship

I dont know my IQ, and my SAT score was only 1790. I'm not stupid, but im no genius either. The point is that nobody gives a shit about your IQ, prove your somebody worth envying by accomplishing something. Your drawback is going to be that you know you're smart and that will make you so much more afraid/destroyed from failure because you think you should excel because you understand things easier and you still can't reach expectations. You'll blame everyone else for your screw ups. You'll refuse any advice anyone gives you. You'll pretend you have complete control when you have none at all. You'll have trouble connecting with anyone because you can't "turn-the-genius-off". You're going to be the x factor in the problem that is your unhappy, unfulfilling life.

Nobody came here to talk about Sup Forums or fucking brag about their IQ OP is a faggot

166 is above 98th percentile....

bitch respond