Is it true that these young white girls are slowly but surley coming to the dark side ?

Is it true that these young white girls are slowly but surley coming to the dark side ?

how did we let this happen............

dats hot

Interracial relationships are mostly just a meme that will die off as soon as a new meme comes along....

Who tf cares? Go to .

Get hit by a bus, Bettendorf. Tomorrow.

Also: pic represents 78% of global black and brown women that say they are 'fully satisfied' in their physical relationship.

which sub reddit to the cuck posters meet on to organize their shitposting antics?

Meme's do not usually last 3-4 years like this black revolution has,

you poor white's are in denial

White women turn to black men because they want to feel like the smart one for a change.

probably not, they just want to feel SOMETHING for a change,

who the fuck are you people?

>How did we let this happen
>TFW white people have smaller dicks than blacks but wonder why white sluts prefer blacks over them

Mind your own business?

It's just a phase they go through. My wife dated a lot of black men when she was younger and got it out of her system. Just something they want to try out.

Worth it. Asian chicks are coming over to the white side and they're hotter anyway.

you must have a lot of time on your hands dude

Oh yes they are, and I'm adding to it

i can't believe some people reply to these threads in a serious way

just call them out for their repetitive shitposting

She probably still gets off to it though

>how did we let this happen
>not understanding why a girl would prefer an athletic, outgoing person over a troglodyte who spends hours everyday on fucking Sup Forums reposting weeb memes and being a racist shitheel.

there is no "we," there's just you and some other douchebags. "this" is happening because we don't live in the 50's anymore and not all people are as closed minded and bigoted as you.

>how did we let this happen
pic related. we didn't "let" this happen. it was forced on us, racial integration at bayonet point

Lol shut up nigger

New flash: Black men statistically have bigger dicks than white guys. Posting pics from sites that are obviously meant to to be novelty vids with cartoonishly large dicks doesn't mean all black guys secretly have little dicks.

Next you're going to tell me those cum blast videos where that guy with the grills cums 2 gallons aren't real either! *gasp*

Yes. It's a plan by the entire white race to water down and eventually breed blacks out of existence.

The plan has been going good so far!

Fuck off to Tumblr you nigger

Do you ever think about all the nigger semen she had pumped into her?

God has forsaken us

Don't think so.

Not at all.

It worked on the king of pop.....

lol nope, just an average white guy here who's comfortable with his dick size and didn't grow up in an all-white suburb.

itt: a bunch of weebs all caught up in their fee-fees because they have tiny dicks lol

is it true that jews and cuck faggots wishing they were the white girls wont stop making these threads?

same dude always.

Go away John

whoever it is they make about have a dozen of these threads one after another

the majority of them just 404 but when you make so many of them it's obvious there is gonna be at least one which gets replies

mostly because you're lame and share your dad's antiquated, behind-closed-doors, racist ideologies.

and ofc, muh dick

As someone neither black nor white, these threads are always interesting and a source of many laughs

You can keep the scummy ones, black guys. I'll go ahead go with the real women you could never hope to handle. Stay mad, bruh.