Does anyone remember the picture of the guy blowing a horse that looked like a hollywood celebrity...

Does anyone remember the picture of the guy blowing a horse that looked like a hollywood celebrity. I can't remember what celeb he supposedly looked like so I can't find it on google. Can you help me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaybeast.com/thumbnails/480x320/87925/latino_guy_sucks_and_humps_horse_cock_4.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FILE DELETED WUT ???

repost repost

i just want the celeb name, you don't have to post the actual pic

i don't want a b&. shouldn't have posted it to begin with.

Sarah Jessica Parker

dude, it seemed really nice, i didn't even have time to sauce, repoooooooooost

o rly?

describe it.

oh i didn't understand that it was the horse that looked like a celeb
then obv

some horse guts
i didn't have time to even click on it T__T

yeah. a couple i think from england wanted to do some "art", so they got a horse carcass, cut it open, and the girl got inside and they took photos.

i deleted it because mods are unpredictable. last ban i got, was from posting a pic that i got from Sup Forums, and the OP there didn't get banned, so i don't know what sets them off any more.

shit, already got this one

i kept thinking bruce willis but all i find is bruce willis foreskin head shoop

so who's looking like a celeb, the guy blowing the horse or the horse it self ?

The guy looks like a famous male celebrity, I saw it here a couple years ago. The horse is just a horse.

I distinctly remember typing "/actor in question name here/ blows horse cock" into google and finding a bunch of the same picture

any clue that might help me ? there seems to be a lot of horse sucking men out there

I'm pretty sure it was an a-list actor

i meant, what clothe, hat or not, white actor, black actor, this kind of details you might recall

white, hat, lighter clothes

I honestly want to say bald, ergo initial bruce willis idea but that could be totally wrong

this ?
gaybeast.com/thumbnails/480x320/87925/latino_guy_sucks_and_humps_horse_cock_4.jpg