Hey Sup Forums, experienced tripper here. ask me anything. Have tried many psychedelics in many doses

hey Sup Forums, experienced tripper here. ask me anything. Have tried many psychedelics in many doses.

Explain a trip. Its common that people say you Hallucinate but how? if I was at something would I still see it? or would it be as if I was wearing a pair of glasses in which i could only see trippy shit.

You order online?

i have a guy that pretty much can hook me up with anything. I don't bother asking how he gets it but he does get it from california and canada

whats your favourite psychedelic that you have tried so far?

I was thinking about ordering something off one of the RC sites but it looks shady

>Splotches of light rip apart the sky
>you see a hand appear through the light
>it grabs you
>you are taken
>you become alive
>you realize you've just been brought into existence
>you're confused, you look around and start to cry
>the hand is a man
>the man is your future self claiming to be god
>you turn around and are now floating in space
>you spark a thought and in a flash it becomes reality.
>you are now lost

Is there a possible way to fall asleep without waking up in the blood?

its definitely hard to explain a trip since they can all be so different, which typically, no trip is the same. However, depending on how sensitive you are to the substance you're taking you can perceive things much different. Distortions of objects and time are a big thing for me. people morphing incredibly into things unimaginable. Colors intensify, change and shift. I once was watching that 70s show while tripping heavily on some shrooms and Donna from the show morphed into as i would say "a insectoid-being." patterns being perceived over walls or other objects. The headspace is also interesting but also fucks with people the most. You will start thinking of things outside or inside your own reality. I once had a thought of perception while tripping on acid and i felt that my reality was fake and "the physical" is where everything can be.

i hope that helps a little

Theres also an effect on your emotions

Hallucinogens are fucking dumb they dont enlighten you or make you any higher power. Take this from someone whos done it all

Are there hyperdimensional beings influencing our 4D reality?

Is God real?

Which of the following have you found most beneficial in your lifetime?:
Mushrooms / LSD / DMT and why?

I love mdma which yes it can be psychedelic depending on the amount of mda either converted after ingestion/disgestion or if it just so happens to already contain mda. I also liked 2cb a ton. its not the same as the other 2c substances because its so much more gentle and soft but you can trip heavily by taking a good amount. usually 35-50mg is a good heavy trip dose for it. Mescaline was also the same, very gentle but at a higher dose can be very intense and colorful. Had some of the best cevs while tripping on mescaline and the come up took about 2-3 hrs for me. it comes on so slow and soft but has the potential to really make you lose yourself

No theres no higher sentience
Theres alot of things that can prove the existence of god but drugs arent going to tell you the answer
The most beneficial hallucinogen and most fun is mushrooms it feels more wild and inspiring acid feels like your brain is just being torn apart and MDMA is just abusing your brains natural chemicals but it does feel nice

Me and my friend are taking LSD for the first time tomorrow before we see the Emoji Movie. It's gonna be pretty busy but we're gonna spend an hour or so in a calm park before hand.

My question is, how important do you think a trip sitter is for your first time? Everybody I know with experience tells me we should have one, but I feel like if we keep a positive attitude and err on the side of caution we'll be fine. We kinda want this to be a shared experience between us, so we don't really want one, but we're weighing our options rn.

My friend tried to kill me his first time taking acid. He got nervous and hopped my fence after hearing some people yelling. Be careful get a sitter you never know how people are going to react on that shit try a lower dose first to get comfortable with it

1. probably but then again you're taking a drug that induces all of these experiences so you can really only speak for yourself. I've had moments during dmt that made me think that exact same line

2. I haven't met him so far but "things" similar, but not the god we all know.

3. Dmt is gonna kinda show you everything so its definitely influential but I've had deeper experiences on LSD. Most of my lsd trips were me basically breaking down my reality constantly and made me really question how real everything was. take a ten strip and you'll really understand

yeah, i wouldn't if your gut feeling is telling you not to.

i mean, i've definitely tripped without a trip sitter but you probably should have a trip sitter for your first time. realistically you don't know how you're gonna react since lsd amplifies everything especially your emotions. As long as you're feeling confident and well, you should be good but its always important to make sure someone sober is there for your first time. then decide after that if you want a sitter or not

>2. I haven't met him so far but "things" similar, but not the god we all know.
What things have you experienced?

I really want to take a ten-strip. I've taken LSD twice and both times I felt like it wasn't enough. Just some lovely visuals (colorfulness, clarity of vision), peaceful feelings, and intense meditation sessions.

i've had a lot of different experiences in which i've met "aliens", "entities" or just beings lol. The experience i was talking about in particular was when i took a ten strip of acid. i was astral projecting, going to different "worlds" as i could best describe them. but at some point, i wasn't me, i just was and the "place" i was perceiving was unlike any place i've experienced on a psychedelic. Not even dmt could best it. but i remember there being shapes morphing impossibly, like i was perceiving a different dimension of "things" constantly. there was this beautiful rotating "geometry" with its own existence, always there and manipulating my mind to be able to have contact with it. it was seemingly god but not. it had its own problems and questions but knew things great than i did.

various psychedelics have proven effective in resolving emotional issues in many individuals, and many people take it solely for this purpose.

>Be me man
>Astral projecting left and right
>BRO
>Aliens looking at me
>out of body
Bunch of faggots. Go trip like adults and quit posting about it

not that i even said they did. I've had experiences in which i've integrated myself and to my own understanding. its personal for me and i don't think it makes me any better than other people. Thats something i've realized without taking psychedelics. thinking reasonably is pretty easy

there is no left and right where i went

What substance consistently causes breakthrough experiences/ego death for you?

What's the weirdest drug you've ever done and how much of it did you take?

Have you tried any dissociatives (ketamine, PCP, DXM, nitrous, etc) or deliriants (datura, nightshade, etc)?

lsd has by far induced ego death the most for me and its a beautiful but painful experience.

Lsa has been a very strange one for me. I tried about 12 hbwr seeds and that trip was really hard to integrate just because of the mental mind fuck of the drug and not really knowing what else to compare it to. I would say its very natural feeling like mushrooms but visuals and headspace are completely different. Its very alien to me but i do think i would be up for trying it again so long as the lsa is extracted because eating those seeds cause a lot of stomach discomfort and i couldn't stop farting towards the end of it.

Tried ketamine and dxm. not really a dissociate type guy. Those are definitely different than traditional psychedelics. to each their own tho. I know people who LOVE ketamine and the only time i was having a fun time(never really had a bad time but just didn't care for it.) was when i mixed my lines with molly lol

Seconding your LSA experience.

I've tripped on LSA a few times through cold water extraction with hbwr seeds and the results have widely varied. I took anywhere from 10-18 seeds.

One time, almost nothing happened. No nausea, but no good effects either.
Another time, I felt severe nausea within minutes of drinking the water. I then headed to the bathroom and threw up everything that was in my guts. After coming out I had an intense high, not quite as powerful as LSD but definitely stronger than weed. Pink floyd finished the night wonderfully.

i'm fairly sensitive to the drugs i take. the first time i tried hbwr i only took 4 seeds and basically passed out from the sedation. didn't even puke and that made it all the worse when i really wanted to. I find smoking weed during the come up helps with the nausea.

I couple of my friends, experienced trippers told me they developed some permanent side effects from psychedelics. One has this tick, nothing too noticeable, other one has some blurring or twitching in his vision that lasts for years now

Did you notice any permanent mental/phisycal effects on your body?

not too much but about a couple years ago i was tripping consistently, about 3 days out of the week and i noticed my perception was slightly still trippy a month after i stopped doing it so much. like colors would be intense and more colorful, i still had pattern recognition on surfaces and walls and such but a lot of it went away within time. it was probably due to me using it so much that it was always in my system, still active in a way but that's my guess. however, it did affect the way i got high from smoking bud and it still does to this day. Mostly my focus becomes better, like when you're tripping and you can see things much more shaper and clearly. Weed does that, but not to the extent that it usually had for me. rarely, i'll be able to pick up on patterns forming on my walls but its not too much like actual tripping. its like being high, but with very slight psychedelic properties. I can't say for certain tho if its permanent or just for the moment or self induced(as in, im making myself see things)

Hundreds of times user. It's been almost 20 years and it's all felt like a blur. I was never the same and never will be. Shit is fucking fun but you'll pay for it...

Sorry dude, but this sounds like a horrible idea.
You want to put yourself in a confined space surrounded by strangers - this is a recipe for a bad trip, especially when it's your first time and you don't know what to expect.
Do it at home, where you can relax or somewhere in nature, away from public.

it is indeed fun and maybe i will pay for it later down the road but i can't inconvenience myself with the thought of "what will happen?" because it already is