Rate my bike Sup Forums

Rate my bike Sup Forums

WTF is that a PE175

Yamaha 2 stroke 490

Do a wheelie

10/10- would destroy a front lawn with that wheelie-machine. Ring-ding-ding.

I will once I figure out why it's throttling real crazy when I start it up

would braap/10

air leak causing it to lean out and increase in idle. start it up and spary around intake and sealing surfaces with carb clean if what u sprays changes the idle there is your leak

Old/10

I think the float is sticking in the carb cause I alrdy did that and didn't make any difference

Wit even is it...
Mebbe you can get to kursk with that thing.
?

It's an 82

Cutting edge. Practically brand new!

A half a century ago.

I'm surprised they even had motors back then.
And gasoline! Probably runs on kerosine.

You probably run on ritalin and microwaved cheese sandwiches you autistic fuck

Nothing wrong with that thing as long as it still runs.

A friend of mine stored some older dirt bikes on a paintball field I played at, and we were riding them around after we were done playing. I rode a Kawasaki Bighorn, from the 70's, and it was fast and fun. It was super easy to wheelie just on throttle.

float sticking would just cause gas to come out of over flow on carb and should not effect idle if anything it would flood the bike while its not running.
its a 1982 honda urban express with secondary tank from a tomos targa for those long hauls

My nigga this was my 1st bike.

A lot of gas does come out the overflow so there's probably a couple things wrong with it

1st one I've managed to buy

That's a pretty cool bike

yeah check your float needle sometimes the rubber on the tip breaks down over time and doesnt seal. or float level needs adjustment. also try turning out the idle screw if ur sure there are no airleaks.