Mc ride ama

mc ride here ama

Why are you black?

dude

Choke me daddy

SAGE

Post your dick with timestamp

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING REAL?

ARE YOU FUCKING MC FUCKING STEFAN FUCKING BURNETT FUCKING RIDE?!?!?@!?!?!??!?!?@?!?@!??#$?@#?$#@?$?#@%?$^#?%#?%#@??

H O L Y
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

New album when

what do you ride

your mom

lmao

This isn't gonna work

do you like minecraft

There was a gif of all the death grips members, from the perspective of a camera spinning around a table; you were reading some black book with an intriguing but hard to make out cover.
What was the book?

damn

shut
ththe
fhfuck
fuck
th
okease
opease
okease
oplease
dont
band
me
please
ben
dont
band
me
for
quality
thisis
fhuck
OMGGGGG MC FUCKING RIDE FROM LEEE DETH GRIPP!!!!kehjhe hAGHHHHHHH!! omg!!! iSEE FAMOU Beyonce Beyonce Daft Punk Asap Rocky Tyler the CREATOR!!!!!!!!! BJORK
FUCKING BJORK!

You are nice and your songs are fun :)

no i wasnt
post the pic

i will debunk your lies.

hey ride what sup dude

timestamp or gtfo

Why are you larping as mc ride?

Hey man I'm seeing you in Syndey in a few weeks, can you please yell "who ordering the domino" from the stage thanks

Do you cum in the fuck?

dis

Can you get me tickets to your melbourne show
thanks mr ride

same man, going alone hoping to get that fully outworldy feeling by not knowing anyone. Lets hope its a good show :)

That bear is pretty adorable.

>tfw no gf
How do I teach bitches how to swim?
How do I have a sad cum bb?

we all know you were both the person who wrote no love deep web on zach hill's penis and the person who took the picture. so when are you two coming out of the closet?

FREELANCE MOTHERFUCKER

Why are you touring with ministry?

what is it like to live with a melon lodged deep in your anus for over 5 years?

The

hows the sizing on those doc monos? look sick btw.

whats my area and why are you in it?

bump