New /chart/ thread

Haven't had time to dig deeper lately, here are some of my favorites from all time and recently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4CKmzBf5Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

+darklands
best jesus and mary chain album

Yeah, it's much more interesting than Psychocandy for me.

I was so close to including Echoes of Silence.

Victor Jara - El derecho...

Pibe o weon?

Nick Drake
Psychic TV
Madvillan- Madvillany

I've heard them all

Shout outs to Ghosts I-IV. One of the best series of any genre. Have you played around with the stems? Very interesting stuff

Board of Canada-Music has the right to children
King Gizzard - Quarters
Silver Sun Pickups
Mark Lannegan
The Raincoats
Manchester Orchestra
St Vincent
All of Mf Doom's special herbs

What you mean played around with the stems?

And yeah, it's great.

popol vuh - in den garten pharaos
digable planets - blowout comb
miles davis - miles smiles

everyone asked about you - s/t

dinosaur jr - you're living all over me

sweep the leg johnny - tomorrow we will run faster

unwound - fake train
jeff rosenstock - we cool? and worry

nice colour coordination
you've probably heard it but joni mitchell - blue

Kevin Abstract - American Boyfriend

Heavenly - Atta Girl

you listened to Another One by Mac Demarco?

Tiamat - Wildhoney

been considering checking out that Ozma album for a while, should really do that.
Say Anything - ...Is A Real Boy should be essential listening for you, as well as maybe some Jank and Jeff Rosenstock.

>popol vuh - in den garten pharaos
>digable planets - blowout comb
>miles davis - miles smiles
I know about Popol and Miles, have to check those out

>Kevin Abstract - American Boyfriend
Heard some singles, not too big a fan

maybe check out Brockhampton then, I'm not too big on him either but he draws a lot of similarities to Frank Ocean, I'm sure you'll find something you like there

Kathy McCord - s/t

jesus christ what a poseur

Jacks - Vacant World

Yeah, that's the point of me not digging him that much, he's a basic version of Frank. I like Brockhampton less than his solo music.

That's very fair. I'm mostly indifferent, Saturation is like a 6/10 for me. I just know a lot of people who are bigger on Frank than I am are into him. I see a lot of potential in him though honestly, just how I saw potential in Frank on Nostalgia Ultra, so IDK, we'll see.

The difference was that Frank came in and put out a great mixtape and an incredibly praised album, so he was always a step ahead of anyone else in modern more artistic-less-radio-friendly R&B since D'Angelo.

Kevin has some pretty nice pop songs, but I like Frank's music a lot more because of the lyrical content, the songwriting, and his vocal melodies. I could never see Kevin Abstract writing something like Pink Matter, Pyramids, White Ferrari or Siegfried, you get me?

Frank's is the exception for me, he's the only artist I could share with a coachella girl.

Yeah I definitely get you. I definitely don't think Kevin's nearly on Frank's level. Just a lot of similarities. That said, I'm still interested in where Kevin goes from here. I feel like Brockhampton's best material will come out when they split up for "creative differences" or whatever and they all go solo. Seems to be what happened with OF.

That will probably be the case, I'm still salty about artists like The Weeknd taking the poppy route and abandoning their trademark. I hope that doesn't become the norm.

Sunshower by Taeko Ohnuki
The Black Ark by Noah Howard
Listen to the new Ariel Pink

thank you to the people listing the names rather than just the images

youtube.com/watch?v=G4CKmzBf5Cs

You're welcome. neverendingchartrendering.org > topsters

just ask nerd

Are any of the other Say Anything albums as good as ...is a Real Boy?

no

no but listen to Menorah/Majora EP maybe, has some good songs.. rest of their discography kinda blows tho. bonus tracks on Is A Real Boy are pretty great too actually

Are these charts made with the help of some software or what?

neverendingchartrendering.org

you all have awful taste

Don Cherry - mu, First Part
Also want to rec you Don Cherry, but also Yung Wu - Shore Leave and The Necessaries - Event Horizon
Sup Forums-core, can't even rec you anything when you don't have a distinct taste whatsoever.
Some cool emo on here, try Pretend - Bones in the Soil, Rust in the Oil

Self Jupiter -- Hard Hat Area
Myka 9 - A Work In Progress
bvdub – Safety In A Number

hi