Trap webm thread

Trap webm thread

Help me Sup Forumsros I need to build a collection this is all I got.

That's all you need faggot

Them facial ticks though

As fine as Chloe is, looking like he's having a seizure kills it for me

Chloe what?

Salpa

High dollar tranny hooker

sorry bro. 2mb limit and No Audio are a no go for me. try /gif/ for trap threads

I am not even 1% gay but I would marry her

Male self locked in chastity
Never been locked by anyone else
Would love to submit my keys to a trap/sissy

The first one gives me sexier Blaire White vibes. I'm pretty into it.

Hi is this thread already dead?

Goddess Kalindra.

source/who is this goddess

who dis?

Maybe

Jes.

Who? Sauce?

hi;) me, sorry for poor quality

Nikki Sapphire

moar plz

Whoa, never seen more convincing tits on a trap

ive seen her before, anyone know who she is?

Nikki sapphire

will do;)

ty

Post pics, honey. This could be arranged

Wow someone saved my pics from last time.
Any interest in more oc?

i took a few clothed and faceless shots last night but that's not what you're looking for.

Plugged. Good gurl. Why isn't your clitty locked up?

Of course beautiful.

one day;) ty

Absolutely yes

Fellow sissy here. Wouldn't mind being a keyholder or having someone to swap with.

any requests?

>MFW I will never have a cute little sissy bouncing on my cock

More bent over stuff showing that ass

may i see some foot action plz?

show us the dickk

so im confused what this is are you guys all gay and secretly wanna be girls so you post pics of you doing just that to make yourselfes feel better if so why dont you guys just get a sex change or something?

You need an owner to lock your sex up. You will find it wickedly delightful.

I have a pantyhose/panty fetish. :)

sounds fun daddy;)

Very cute. I live in Australia, though. Thanks for the pic :D

Mmm. You will love to crave anal as your only release.

also you guys seem to like the ones that look more feminine than male so why dont you just focus on girls instead of other dudes who are clearly mentally ill because they cant even figure out what gender they are?

Anyway to contact you

what is youre guys's problem why do you like traps they are litterally guys in dresses

if any one of these dudes dressed like this in public you would walk away slowly because its fucking weird yet when they do it online its boi pussy and its ok?

Why you in here? Came to sneak a peak?

Would love to spank.

I don't even really like traps but she/he's fucking hot.
But yeah, it's the constant facial twitching/winking etc. that's kinda like "what the fuck are you doing with your face"... it makes it less hot even though she/he's doing it on purpose to be hotter.

this clearly looks like a dude stop pretending to be a girl youre not fooling anyone if you gay take it in the ass if youre straight(spoiler your not) go find some women

lol not quite im just curious why this is a thing in the first place i personally feel like these guys doing this have some sort of mental disorder

is it some kind of fetish or would you be willing to marry date a trap and take them in public like on dates and shit i dont understand this why is it ok online but not irl dont you see something wrong with that?

CALLING SPIDER-MAN, TEAR THIS SHIT DOWN

Here you go. Hope it doesn't disappoint

help me figure out what makes these guys tick spodermon could fix this but i wanna fix this indefinitely

Why do some people like to lick dirty feet? it's a fetish man.

yes it does disappoint why are you doing this?

was a pic without socks the right decision?

Kik?

so its something that you would never pursue irl or want anyone to know about?

Yes, it is a fetish. I am attracted to very feminine traps. The ones that pass. Them having a penis is slightly taboo. I am a straight male, but would suck the shit out of the right trap penis. Pic related.

this is a porime example how can it be a fetish if he bases his life around this in public he clearly looks like a girl when he could just be straight and live a much easier life maybe even be succesful so why does he choose this that what i wanna know?

More?

My name is KarenTrap Also have a group where i post some thing from time to time

It is a fetish for the men who like traps.

so would you date/marry one or more of a get youre rocks off type of thing?

lets focus more on the traps side of things now the actual traps clearly have something wrong in there head to make them wanna do this so would this be considred preying on the mentally ill?

As I am married, I would not do either in real life, but before then if I met a beautiful passable trap, I would have done both.

even knowing that its considered very taboo and that he/she would never be able to give you children?

There are several arguments that can be made for mental illness gender dysphoria etc. The way society is going though, good luck stopping the trans trend.

Thanks, but who is this?

That is like saying how can you fall in love with a barren woman. Love is love.

I don't know. Someone said yesterday it was alana thompson. Apparently that's also a fat tv star so I don't know really.

Who chat?

Your dad

there been cases of this throughout history but everyone into that sorta thing always lived in the shadows about it i think they always will but its starting to become more prevalent which i find very very weird good argument

Welcome to the fall of western civilization friend.

Damn. Post more if you got it.

CD here but straight. I lust after beautiful women, same as any other guy. I guess the only difference is that I adore women so much that I get excited by the idea of being one every now and then. Male fashion is so boring, and it's fun to roleplay. It's been an incentive to live a healthier lifestyle and has boosted my self-confidence tremendously.

Also, crossdressing allows for escapism from the unrealistic expectations that society places on men (i.e. you don't have to be hyper-aggressive and dominant in every aspect of your life in order to be successful).

Panties/hose feel amazing. Nothing wrong with that. The vast majority of CDs are straight males.

Dont unfortunately

he looks like leafy

nah, chin is way too big.

A shame he took down his tumblr

Yes user, every trap looks like leafy we know

gay

your mom wants her night gown back.