Why do bitches get off on playing mind games? No specific reason, just a general question

Why do bitches get off on playing mind games? No specific reason, just a general question

because they are fundamentally evil

girls are obsessed with control because their lack of muscle mass and size/height makes them feel vulnerable

It's their only recourse because they can't dominate men physically.

bitches

shit m8, you and me thought the same:

Because emasculated cucks, like you, encourage them to by acting like fucking girls yourselves.

It's hard to explain but for very insecure people (like myself) sometimes it can offer a form of validation

i don't remember where i heard it but it reassures me: women can fake orgasms; men can fake relationships. dunno if relevant, thought i'd share.

they are all basically like little tyrion lannisters. Except they don't have his brain power. Tyrion is siq because he's smart AF an insecure girl can only make herself feel worthwhile if she's able to have some area where she isn't shit compared to her man.

If you find a girl that isn't an insecure teenager you'll find that they don't do the same bullshit.

Realtalk tho
should I beat my gf?

pros/cons go

because they suck D

Because we're brilliant and it's true.

they are brilliant in understanding this: in anything, they depend on a guy. invariably needing help, needing a favor, lazy as fuck when it comes to others, lazy in bed, lazy in general. because they are brilliant in understanding this, that they're practically worthless but strive for worth (other than being fuck-holes), they try to manipulate to get what they want, they play mind games. men fall for it because women are fuck-holes, but fuck-holes with control over who gets to insert the penis. seriously though, fuck bitches, make money.

PROS
1) You keep her inline
2) She knows who is boss
3) She's not apt to act on the "Advise" of meddling cunts who try to fuck up your shit so they can get in her pants themselves
4) She knows you are not some weak pussy who will be bent to her will

The trick with that is you really have to be kind to her most of the time. Flowers, indulge some of her wishes that don't in anyway force your hand ("I want to go out, to eat Italian" but you hate Italian, "I know what you are doing, NOT ITALIAN!" "Ok, uhm.. Chinese?" "Whatever you want baby, other than Italian)

This fucks up the brain causing a division wherein one half is tell her you love her, you are kind to her. IF you do it right, the other half of her brain tells her she "deserves her beatings and/or harsh treatment, occasionally)

Cons

1) Look at ever other limpwristed cuck and their sob stories.
2) She begins to think she could find a woman who is more of a man than some scarf wearing over sensitive faggot, like you.

Beating your woman on occasion, is a long time tested and proven cure what ailes you and them.

Men have become weak pussies and as such, they have also become doormats for cunts who are not getting their necessary abuse.

Women don't want another girlfriend, faggots. They want a man who tels them right from wrong and tells them what they can and can't do. A strong father figure and when they get a weak willed bitch, they are naturally resentful.

Its an unfortunate truth, but it is actually basic psychology.

.Because women are naturally fucking fickle.

But what if i'm just trying to suck your toes?

yup

Why do guys think women are stupid if they're shit at mind games?

>Why do bitches get off on playing mind games?
Because you are stupid enough to treat/think of them as equal human beings.
Which they are not.

>1) Get a strong metal container. Put some expensive little porcelain figurines in it.

>2) Now get some very small rocks. Like two handfuls and gently place them in the container

>3) Seal the container with a cover

>4) Shake the fuck out of it.

>5) Open the container and look inside

>6) That's a woman's mind.

>7)The figurines are her childhood ideals

>8) The pebbles/rocks are the effect of the real world and other men, including family members, on them.

Because they're not giving us what we want and it's frustrating because we're genetically wired to want it.

being deceptive and cunning does not equate intelligence.

It just means one is good at being deceitful and cunning.