How do I gain weight?
Pic not related

QA

You eat more.

By going to the gym you lazy fuck.

More protein
Strength training
Creatine

I already eat a ton. Like, 5000 calories a day.

Get prescribed Mirtazapine anti-depressants.
I went from 9 stone to 13 stone in less than 6 months (put on 3 stone in 6 weeks, no shit).
It also helps if you have an alcohol problem.

>5000 calories a day.
BS.

this, alcohol did me in just fine (shit load of calories and too drunk to work out) didn't want it to though but it did it.....

eat food

just eat more food and dont be so active during the day

you can start by eating as much pizza you can eat in buffets.

I quit my pills and lost most of the weight I gained but now I'm skinny with this fully absurd looking beer/whiskey/wine gut.
Alcohol WORKS, though I don't.

I used to be horribly underweight. I moved to Wisconsin.

Now my friends hate me because I can finally keep a healthy weight drinking all the beer and eating cheese. Fuck them

eat

That is pretty doable, moron.
Did you ever read the tables on the back of candy packs? Sometimes you gain 600 kcal/100gr

Eating 5000 calories of meats, pastas, bread etc. is a hell of a lot different to eating 5000 calories of sweets though.

Protip: that's not healthy weight

Do you need muscle mass or just fat?
Because fat you get the easiest with chocolate or anything else with a high amount of calories before bed
(so you don't need to spend a whole lot of money)

GTFO faggot
An average human bulks with 2500 kcal a day.

Eat more, shit less.

stone?
really?

Have extra MEAT, with protein heavy vegetables. Train on this diet by going heavier weight with less reps (to prevent injury). Fucking hate when people say they ate all the fucking chocolate and sweets, that won't fucking help, useless calories.