I am watching narcos s2 and every scen where tata ass is visible, her ass is big and thick...

I am watching narcos s2 and every scen where tata ass is visible, her ass is big and thick, but on her instagram account her ass is like 1/2 of netflix size, did they enhance her ass with cgi?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3345450/
biography.com/people/javier-pena-111615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tata always had two kilos of coke stuffed in her pants.

kind of depressing that s2 basically turned the show into a softcore cinemax parody of itself

Post some screencaps so we can be sure OP

You do know some women just wear fake butt padding, right? They make spandex type spanx type shorts with jiggly artificial ass cheeks in them nowadays

Like how women used to wear bra and shoulder pads in the 80's

Also I want to have a threeway with Tata and Maritza

youtube.com/watch?v=XPqJRTgwKYQ

ancensored.com/clip/Senorita-polvora/Paulina-Gaitan/84824

do you really belive that they would allow her on KINO to wear butt pads?

m8....

I'm quite enjoying S2, just finished LOS PEPES episode. Does the show take a nosedive after Carrillo's death?

How is S2? I thought S1 was good, but nothing spectacular

there is a lot of tata ass in s2 and its reallt beautiful

Her tits were more impressive.

Nice I've been thinking about getting a bigger tv anyway

That's some godly ass

that actress that was playing fernando duque wife was hot aswell

there was one scene with tight clothes when you could notice her bulge and it was thick

this actress is new salma hayek

she is only 23yo

>los p...
/ourshow/

No ass.

her ass in narcos s2 is 2times bigger senpai

she is thick in high test way there

fucking post some shots of it already

haven't seen season 2 yet but do know about Colombian women. they're notorious for cosmetic surgery, lipo, tit jobs, and ass implants. they're still hot as fuck and damn good in bed, if emotionally immature at times.

holy shiiiit I have to watch this

is it like dumb chad drama though? I hate when they try to appeal to female viewers with chads and relationshit drama

I shitpost from virtual machine senpai, I hope that there is some autist lurking on Sup Forums righ now and he will make webm from paula ass cutscenes from season 2

Best girl coming through.

In s1 Tata was barely shown barely had any lines. Then in s2 she becomes a man n character shown in every episode. She becomes the annoying Skylar wife who one minute ants her husband to quit his dangerous "job" and the next she is bathing in his enemies blood. They got rid of Murphy's wife but saddled us with her instead?

Oh well her tits and ass were hot though. No wonder Pablo didn't wanna leave the house ever.

Sup Forums: Le movie Sup Forums

>ywn be dominated by Judy Moncada

the line should have been captioned, 'you're not 2D'

is season 2 any better than the first?

first season was average and forgettable tbqh

She is so fucking hot in the show. I would love to be here coke king

she is fully nude on this imdb.com/title/tt3345450/

ancensored only has 1 small part of the scene

yeah, she looks way better on show than on normal pics, I do not know what kind of netflix sorcery is it

POST A WEBM OR SOMETHING IDIOTS
I'm not watching this whole show for a fake ass

Did Tata get fucked by all of the Cali cartel

She's like 4 ft tall tho

just some india midget

she is 160cm

muh dick

THIS

I love short girls tho

Enjoy having manlet offspring in this world
Nice dubs faggot

no way she's 160 unless everyone else is 200cm

Unless you have the superior gene, shes mexican afterall

>valerie legs in pantyhouse

hnnnnnng

Honestly think season 2 was slightly better than season 1. Both great though.

Wonder how they'll do season 3 i assume Pena will become the main cop character instead of Murphy, Or did Murphy continue working in colombia after Escobar bit the dust?

There's a scene where she's in the kitchen dancing and she looks thick as hell.

Like i never paid her much attention in season 1 and thought she was quite plain looking but fuckkkkkkkk she's super hot in seaosn 2.

How? This season was better than the first in a lot of ways.

God I just want to impregnate Tata.

someone post comparison pictures i'm to busy fapping to crazy ex-girlfriend. (holy shit this is some great hd amatuer real girls shit)

>Or did Murphy continue working in colombia after Escobar bit the dust?
Murphy is based on a real person, Peña isn't. Also, I think the real Murphy got out after Escobar died so the character is pretty much spent.

Season 3 is confirmed

are they going to show cali cartel there?

just finished season 2,..loved it.
tata's ass was quite something but has she had a boob job since the first season? so i guess cali is going to be the third season.

They spent more time on Pena this season too than Murphy so...

is there really that much sex in S2?

This close realtion with pena and that prostitue is fake af.

Who the fuck kiss prostitues?

remember in season 1 they literally cut 3 separate sex scenes back to back to back

There's isn't any sex.

Except La Quica fucking whores.

>She becomes the annoying Skylar wife

Every show has to have an annoying wife character nowadays, as soccer moms write the check for cable tv and Netflix.

Yeah now that i think of it Peña did a hell of a lot more stuff than Murphy this season. Would've thought Murphy's Family life would've played a bigger part but after his wife visited i don't think they ever mentioned his family again.

Peña is the much more entertaining character though so i'm not complaining.

Did she retire? I haven't seen new shit from her in ages

People on imdb were complaining there were more narcos in play than Escobar, then why weren't they showing them? Obviously the producers are planning to, hence the name of the series Narcos not Escobar.

For one thing they barely explored Miami drug world and the CIA's involvement too.

A lot of viewers complained about Murphy (a gringo played by an inexperienced actor) and Pablo (played by a Brazilian which pissed off Spanish speakers) so with them off...

>>Or did Murphy continue working in colombia after Escobar bit the dust?
>Murphy is based on a real person, Peña isn't. Also, I think the real Murphy got out after Escobar died so the character is pretty much spent.

They killed off Col.Carrillo and in real life he's still alive, so they're probably keep the team of Oberyn Martell and Gringo Cop for S03

Why did they just cut out murpy's wife? Did people shit on her character that much?

what episode?

Valeria is also alive. I honestly didn't care for Murphy's character all that much, it wouldn't bother me one bit if they cut him from S3.

Working opposite of Oberyn doesn't help Murphy desu

Honestly its that Murphy and his wife just aren't interesting.

pass me the torrent fammy

There were tons of sex scenes in S1. They toned it way down for S2.

I only just started season 2 but can tell you best girl was communism girl from the m-19
really doubt shell make an appearance again though
the ochoa sister was also pretty amazing, fucking perfect body

holy fuck I didn't think anybody else knew about her

she got chubby I think

>Murphy is based on a real person, Peña isn't

They're both real, they even had a cameo in the last episode.

Its always like this though. First season is full of sex and once they have your attention they dial it down to 0

She was in the Broadchurch remake with Dr. 10 (cause Americans and Canadians who would watch Broadchurch just wouldn't see it on PBS or BBC America anyways) the last series I think she was in?

ah, vintage pron

Change your aspect ratio.

Can you fags shut the fuck up and post some pics already? I've been edging for 3 hours and I don't wanna lose momentum here.

>still no screengrab or her ass

Honestly preferred it that way. Season 1 Was far more focussed on the Glitz and glamour of the life of a drug lord. Season 2 was the consequences of becoming a drug lord. Highly stylised sex scenes like that would be so outta place.

Is s2 any better than the 1st? I couldn't stand any of the main actors in s1. All of them lack charisma, especially the generic white protagonist

>Murphy is based on a real person, Peña isn't

biography.com/people/javier-pena-111615

hey, everyone! point and laugh at this retard!

Season 1 and 2 are both fantastic but season 2 is better.

If you didn't like season 1 you probably wont like season 2.

got a timestamp?

>Season 1 Was far more focussed on the Glitz and glamour of the life of a drug lord
Those were the cartel's golden years of debauched excess. I supposed they could have toned it down but I don't think S1 loses anything for going all out.

Honestly Pablo's cousin Gustavo and Col. Carrillo were best characters. And communist girl, talk show host and cartel sister were best girls.

But lets have more La Quina and Tata scenes this season, why not?

Peña is (or was) real

Still is. The last episode after they announced over tv Pablo had been killed, two old guys tap their beer glasses together at a bar, are the the real life Pena and Murphey.

Yeah you're right Season 1 and season 2 compliment each other really well.

hey at least they realised how popular Gustavo and Carillo were and gave them a few scenes this season.

'Talking to dead peope' scenes usually are kinda cheesy, but that Gustavo scene on the bench was really well done! didn't feel cheesy at all.

>I need to log into Netflix.com, skip to season 2 and find her ass myself

What episode is at least

The main character is also Gilberto the Cali Cartel boss btw

whats the name of that model/miss from intro?

No, you could tell she already had nice tits in Sin Nombre when she was a teenager

Oralia Cortes

And Pena fucking a whore

>Oralia Cortes
danke senpai

>Murphy is based on a real person, Peña isn't.

that commie girl from jungle in s1 was nice aswell

>they chose Valeria's actress to be the first mexican bond girl instead of her

Marina Ochoa was pretty qt too.